请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距清明节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
代办出口各国原产地证书;贸促会商会使馆海牙认证沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|GB/T1002-2021插头插座量规耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 5889|回复: 14

[IEC灯具] IEC 60598 -1 :2012 draft

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-28 09:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
第四章节,改动较大的几个地方!
, e, G2 Z6 {/ n. y% V, l& l只是草案,了解交流!% ~' ~' i. w1 ]1 L. Z
大部分的改动都是针对LED光源的!
( \! e- ], D; {% Z+ `4 Z) y* C# n9 L, h
4.24 Photobiological hazards+ c* Y% l$ G6 u
. n% O* T; t. C0 ]" t7 {. U" q" c
4.24.1 UV radiation1 m7 h* r, r6 }+ F' P
Luminaires designed for tungsten halogen lamps and luminaires designed for metal halide
2 Q  o# r  e' X9 J# X7 }lamps shall not emit excessive UV radiation when used with the lamp. For self-shielded lamps,
, i9 d3 w& V0 o6 X$ U' W, \9 @! athis requirement is met by the lamp design.
$ k; \1 h. u# B8 eFor tungsten halogen lamps and most metal halide lamps, when needing a protective shield,# ^2 Y# o  X' r4 F) v3 Z
any glass will reduce the UV radiation to a sufficiently low level.
6 O! q; U- m, K2 [- B; H+ sNOTE 1: See 60432-3 and IEC 62035 for lamp marking4 \  o4 s$ l7 X
For some metal halide lamps, emitting a high level of radiation, Annex P describes methods to$ ?( _7 z: T. Y5 w; ?% p
provide adequate shielding for UV radiation by the luminaire./ R; z5 I, ^: C
NOTE 2; See Annex P, procedure A or B for method of calculation to provide effective radiation shielding.  y' a3 `2 w6 U" ?1 _

* q! n/ f3 f% O' F0 K3 @4.24.2 Retinal Blue Light Hazard. }/ S5 T  S- _6 q7 F6 N
Luminaires with integrated LED’s or with LED modules shall be assessed according to IEC/TR4 m) o8 o3 O5 x$ T/ U  D9 r: A6 g
62778 “Application of IEC 62471 to light sources and luminaires for the assessment of blue3 T! ^4 q! P5 @3 H/ f
light hazard”.) w" B& Q7 x3 O; U( Y+ s
The use of LED light sources with a blue light risk group rating greater than RG2 is not, j1 }5 k: u# q5 B7 R  Q, x$ e
expected. Additional more onerous requirements for the management of these types of light
, h/ t/ \- J* L' w% dsources would need to be applied.1 n: ~) G8 P3 V- x; m- \
Note 1: Requirements for luminaires using RG3 LED light sources are not yet developed because these products
4 W3 Z0 p9 ]  M* hare not generally available on the market. Further requirements will be developed if needed in the future.8 c5 w* N  b  W
For luminaires using an LED light source having an RG0 or RG1 rating in accordance with" ]) B" M& h/ U, E
IEC/TR 62778 rating based on 200mm, 0.011rad measurement), or which have been assessed
) L8 X8 O( K3 X1 kas RG0 or RG1 fully assembled for use, under the same conditions, no additional requirements
  b" a9 n3 I2 Y4 j' e. V5 `: J% `apply.
1 f5 b3 W# l7 ]& `# A- M6 ^For luminaires having a Risk Group 1/2 (Ethr) boundary condition in accordance with IEC/TR
" |0 T% G- A3 \7 a62778 the following requirements shall apply:
2 U  T4 y1 U- E3 ha) For fixed mounted luminaires, an additional assessment according to IEC/TR 62778 shall be6 x; C3 T- R! M$ ?7 w6 d, g
made to find the distance Xm between luminaire and the borderline between RG2 and RG1.
8 \% p$ `' \  }; ~The luminaire shall be marked and have instructions according to 3.2.23 of this standard.3 h9 R& j$ Z7 m+ u  Z4 u: E
b) Portable and hand held luminaires exceeding RG1 at 200mm (0.011rad measurement), are
% |0 i( F! h8 |7 grequired to be marked according to subclause 3.2.23 of this standard.
/ E- k) O/ a. @. y  n7 v5 tNote 2: Normally details of the Risk Group Classification should be available from the manufacture of the LED light
+ j0 v0 C$ e9 l7 \3 Jsource.
, z3 c7 a; ~) l3 }/ j$ ]Note 3 : In some luminaire designs e.g. luminaires with integral LED light sources, it may be necessary for the: E% S; ]: `7 v7 L
complete luminaire to be tested." z/ ?3 _9 v8 x. t- v2 H  O
Note 4 : The building of discreet LED’s into extended arrays or the application of additional optics does not increase
5 b) y- Q. \5 C* [' p$ A- r' p( qthe Risk Group Category of the basic LED light source.
1 c; [: A+ d+ K7 k0 hNote 5 : The manufacturers declared photometric data for the luminaire may be used as the basis for the- S" c$ r, e1 K7 h4 p
assessment detailed under item ‘a’.
3 {2 X$ i/ V9 N9 Z1 i7 L6 CPortable luminaires for children, covered by IEC60598-2-10, and mains socket-outlet. H2 F5 Q8 ^. V! f% E+ Q
nightlights, covered by IEC60598-2-12, shall not exceed RG1 at 200mm (0.011rad
* K/ v& @: [5 [+ G2 M( ~0 F8 g- Omeasurement)8 [3 `2 Y( x% p5 q# l
Note 6: Future amendments specific to IEC60598-2-10 and IEC60598-2-12 in this respect will follow.  }; R- Q& j* ^, B" q

评分

参与人数 2安规金币 +11 收起 理由
bub02 + 1
af204 + 10 安规好帖很给力!

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
4.28 Fixing of thermal sensing controls- D" \! t/ h+ T' N! N  f3 M
Any temperature sensing control external to lamp control gear shall not be of the plug-in or an
$ e( m& l1 ?1 S& m# f( \$ k% ^' v, hotherwise easily replaceable type. It shall be reliably kept in its specified position with regard to the. H" M5 r0 N3 q. Q. I# B5 {7 `
control gear.
% p- Y1 F& k9 J  M+ y; U( kAdhesive fixing of temperature sensing controls shall not be used where UV radiation emitted from a- q# Z7 i) S. C( }8 p2 C; S  k( D9 u
lamp could degrade the reliability of the fixing during the life of the luminaire. Temperature sensing
! {* J: ~$ G8 Z$ w6 icontrols shall not be mounted outside of the luminaire enclosure.
* A1 q$ h7 O" D1 }0 E) u4 fCompliance is checked by inspection and, for temperature sensing controls with adhesive fixing,( }# [5 @6 U0 K- h9 q$ ?! c% L
according to the following test:
4 W! H& H& P. E* S: W# ?9 {The temperature sensing control, together with the ballast/transformer to which it is fixed, is subjected" K; ?5 _- i$ d0 S0 g8 S
to the. J; `+ W3 K3 j1 D
temperature change test in accordance to IEC 60068-2-14, test Na, according to the following details;; b2 ?( p  r8 X+ ]6 D% C- Q
The specimen shall be subjected to 100 cycles between the minimum and the maximum values as3 P2 x, |4 o/ W$ Q- |3 L
given below;0 v2 B+ m. R7 [3 y5 e! P
The maximum temperature is the temperature measured on the adhesive material when the9 _. }$ y! D2 o0 i2 ]# [+ p0 \
ballast/transformer is loaded by a current equal to 0,95 times the value of the lowest current that1 Y# {8 }8 L  U% y
causes the protective device to operate in steady state conditions;2 ~* J  ?" U: K9 `
The Minimum test temperature is 0°C.
( @8 b$ K4 |# n# N6 _The duration of exposure of the two temperatures is 30 min each.
9 |  P+ {9 ]4 K. x$ j' e, MNOTE Standard transition time is between 2 min and 3 min. A transition time (t2) of less than 30 s is allowed, if an automatic
, C, U5 |, L+ z# W, s1 k4 U6 ptest system is used.+ i' y) e/ I& y. S' u
During the test the temperature sensing control shall not undergo any change in fixing impairing its
' c/ @8 p9 r: b1 d" T' T/ Q% nfurther use, especially with respect to its operating temperature. After the test, the temperature sensing
) f' |7 o9 {8 Y( |& K+ w4 `control shall not be detached/moved from its designed position.# r: l  @1 X: ~6 t: U. F4 @
Note - Transformers complying with IEC 61558 are not subjected to this test.$ i6 ~  b( r/ V2 H0 v5 u" h+ J
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
4.29 Luminaire with non replaceable light source.
4 z( k0 X3 ]% V8 w7 vIt shall not be possible to replace and/or to give access to live parts without breaking the
- _/ Y; t3 o! y! |4 n' @% f( X2 fluminaire or its parts.. ~. b6 A! [8 H( a
Compliance is checked by the following test:
( D+ f" W6 p  C" h7 C8 tParts of the luminaire giving access to the light source which it is possible to open by hand or) n- G1 u& M; ^
by using a tool shall be opened or dismantled.. v( i5 U' k5 K" P6 c0 H' o1 @
Parts of the luminaire which are sealed, or glued, or fixed by screws which are designed and& u: [# g# f) f2 J
shaped to be used only once, or permanently embedded barriers, are not opened.+ ?! y2 L( C2 a" f  R
After removing all parts as detailed above, it shall not be possible to access live parts as
% s/ }6 s" {8 q; W5 n. Xchecked with the test probe and test method according to Section 8 of this standard.
5 I: U# x0 a0 N4 x% S
: ]! Z+ `) k! `$ |1 {+ ]2 z+ y, g, r9 [4 w, r
4.30 Luminaires with non-user replaceable light sources: a7 h) w4 {- c1 t
Where a protective cover is used over a non-user replaceable light source to provide protection
9 S, H: h. h5 c6 }% Q. J( g8 Pagainst electric shock, and the cover is marked with the ‘caution, electric shock risk’ symbol' M- C0 m3 ~& b3 O. O, n+ G
detailed by 3.2.24, the cover shall be left in place during the tests and inspections detailed by6 C* r0 y. @! `; J4 P0 ]
Section 8 of this standard. The cover shall be held securely in position by fixings requiring the; y; q- V; g5 [+ U
use of a tool for their removal, and at least two independent fixings shall be used.. z. }: ^8 Y' I5 N
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
4.31 Insulation between circuits
$ c8 [2 C% E. j- dLuminaires incorporating transformers or controlgears providing insulation between circuits and- Y# K; r# w+ Z' j
luminaire using circuits insulated from a LV supply, shall provide suitable insulation between
' C( |7 e, A% g( xcircuits and between these circuits and the external accessible parts.* ?0 Y( r, Q$ y$ ?, |
The same requirements apply to the circuits connected to the control interface of a controllable
/ J! M+ L& B+ S) T2 b" wluminaire where it is required to maintain the same level of insulation for all components. On
0 S0 v/ j4 U9 ^7 r# x: b0 ythe evaluation of the type of circuit to be considered, the information given by the controlgear
" W+ {" ^7 X" G, i0 M! O# D$ gmanufacturer (see 7.1.k of IEC 61347-1) shall be taken into account.
+ y) T- S* V! y' a3 VNote: at present on the market the following types of control systems are available:
5 p$ p  S5 `5 _5 Z5 r- FELV Control signal, basic insulated to LV Supply (e.g. Digital Addressable Lighting Interface and' Z" t- G3 K" @/ h, J& @2 W. G' e- y
1–10 V DC controls)% k2 T" ]1 N+ i/ h
- SELV Control signal, (e.g. DMX)' D" f* @& G: [! j) t6 S8 k
- Control signal, not insulated to LV Supply (e.g. Push button control / phase cut / step dim)
" y" D8 E4 H- L( @7 |7 bCompliance is checked by the following requirements., F+ x, l' B+ G7 C; U

+ J* Q& i4 \  f, F: z4.31.1 SELV circuits  x, `; @' b; K  W2 j/ R
The following sources may be used to supply SELV circuits:
2 G. J8 R' e  W% r0 j- A safety isolating transformer in accordance with IEC 61558-2-6 or equivalent part 2 of
$ G, h6 Q7 V& ^4 M- T' _; d/ U: q; b61558
0 V, q2 s7 G  o: H. k. `3 ^2 A- A controlgear providing SELV in accordance with IEC 61347 Series
) T. _. C1 N# w- An electrochemical source (e.g. a battery) or another source independent of a higher; p7 f+ Q) D; g1 c8 J" j+ O
voltage circuit
- O  x: y0 {1 \3 [5 @$ ^The voltage in the circuits shall not be higher than the limits defined for ELV.
5 j, m/ B. i$ J! \8 ISELV circuits shall be insulated from the LV supply by double or reinforced insulation (based
) E8 |8 q. D$ ^! ]4 O# A" Lupon a working voltage equal to LV supply voltage)." ?  v% h1 I' z( A
SELV circuits shall be insulated from other non SELV circuits (excluding FELV) by double or+ [8 P& n6 O: C3 Y! Z
reinforced insulation (based upon a working voltage equal to highest voltage in the circuits).8 `) N( ^+ C2 p. p; v5 B' e
SELV circuits shall be insulated from FELV circuits by supplementary insulation (based upon a2 `- B' h1 D3 b" H- O
working voltage equal to LV supply voltage).! H4 a9 M2 M3 f7 V" `7 Q! X& W( M
SELV circuits shall be insulated from other SELV circuits by basic insulation (based upon a
7 y) k6 |5 B1 E1 k) Zworking voltage equal to highest voltage in the circuits)  j4 s- R; K" @$ C4 j
SELV circuits shall be insulated from accessible conductive parts by an insulation according to% T; W0 g; q9 R6 `8 |. L
table 1 in Annex X.' Z- S/ H  _8 x: ]9 E
Note: In case of controlgear according to IEC 61347 series, the SELV voltage to be considered for
6 ~  }; A( y  qinsulating purpose in the maximum output voltage indicated on the controlgear as “U-OUT”.
$ [( S4 T. u4 p6 a" HCompliance is checked by inspection and by the test required in clause 8, 10 and 11 of this
  A/ O$ x9 ?  T! Jstandard
# c! }* G) t9 H! DPlugs and socket-outlets in SELV systems shall comply with the following requirements:
  R' e4 ?' R% y! a. x3 [- plugs shall not be able to enter socket-outlets of other voltage systems;* F' a* K5 p+ N8 u9 |
- socket-outlets shall not admit plugs of other voltage systems;# S8 A- C+ O7 d, f, b5 w
- plugs and socket-outlets in SELV systems shall not have a protective conductor
/ o1 B: H: v6 b7 {1 Xcontact.
* N6 S3 a2 M  @! fCompliance is checked by inspection
1 i% Q0 Y  e4 _5 L* }* T' X, y+ Z" S2 H. x7 Q7 W; b  D$ K
4.31.2 FELV circuits
4 a; e+ o  M$ xThe following sources may be used to supply FELV circuits:
, {- C; ]- u$ \- Y$ n% }/ i% w' }- A separating transformer in accordance with IEC 61558-2-1 or equivalent part 2 of
. t8 D5 `5 y5 }) l+ T61558. ^- E/ @# c  i8 t, z1 J- S  l
- A separating controlgear providing basic insulation between input and output circuits in
; X+ ^1 Y, L  u9 t6 m1 }: raccordance with IEC 61347 Series
, X, Y( H: m6 V& ^3 M- An electrochemical source (e.g. a battery) or another source in circuit separated by the4 ?5 }6 `4 k, ~. o5 W1 l5 r; v
LV supply by basic insulation only.7 i, @! }5 m  w5 A  L0 P; I* n
The voltage in the circuits shall not be higher than the limits defined for ELV.3 V, M3 f; }* j* k
FELV circuits shall be insulated from the LV supply by at least basic insulation (based upon a
2 S: D: {6 V- \6 s4 W1 Oworking voltage equal to LV supply voltage).9 e1 d; @) |" K% h& \
It is not required that FELV circuits shall be insulated from protective earth circuit except for
# {5 G; T6 j3 [0 d! Kfunctional purpose.
: Q9 T0 s7 A* ]; Q9 T2 Z, AFELV circuits shall be insulated from by an insulation according to table 1 in annex X.! s# n( v" W3 N. G' U
Compliance is checked by inspection and by the tests required in Sections 8, 10 and 11 of this
( k) b" O# X5 S+ Ystandard9 ?% S7 j2 I3 c: j. A* N
Plugs and socket-outlets for FELV systems shall comply with the following requirements:
1 @: q$ b6 D) c: Z- plugs shall not be able to enter socket-outlets of other voltage systems;
# p/ k; @: ~9 |3 i1 \- socket-outlets shall not admit plugs of other voltage systems;
, c5 U( l9 O- U) Q7 `& s* P- socket-outlets shall have a protective conductor contact.7 k* a' z1 W3 k2 M: ~' i
Compliance is checked by inspection: U0 p. a, x7 Y* ^7 ?+ V- Y
: x/ [- c/ z1 S- Y5 j
4.31.3 Other circuits:' T( g4 a% ~0 P5 m, `" J* V4 }: h/ _
The insulation between circuits other than SELV or FELV and accessible conductive parts shall/ o7 j/ t; W1 f" X: b- D4 `
be in accordance with the requirements in table 1 in annex X.
' t% M5 v8 o1 \  G0 PIn class II construction, where equipotential bonding is used for the protection against indirect/ E2 u% M: d- C
contacts with live parts (see table 1 in Annex X), the following requirements are applicable:
  v' w  h# o+ E/ \6 E1 H/ j/ x- All conductive parts are connected together so that two failures of the insulation result- V1 [, ~! a3 S
in a short circuit
& E6 ?; i6 S  T# V% [- To check whether the conductive parts are reliably connected together, the test in
  w1 m( ^$ W: Z9 V# ^7.2.3 (earth continuity test with 10 A) have to be carried out4 R! ^3 Z. F5 N
- the conductive parts comply with the requirements of annex A of this standard in case
! C/ }. Q3 Y, c" J1 c; c4 Vof insulation fault between live parts and accessible conductive parts.
1 n! H- v/ Y1 N) ^- For master/ slave applications (the control gear is mounted in the master luminaire and
! @/ I8 t1 v% G0 \  y) w6 xsupplies the slave luminaires) an equipotential bonding between the luminaires shall be
, i2 H2 e" c) w' qused to prevent dangerous voltages between accessible luminaires. For this reason
; ~5 L- d! V4 g1 V" P- T" z8 o$ Hmaster luminaire shall be provided with a terminal to connect accessible conductive
* _- t" y! q% Z0 U3 Bparts of the slave luminaires and the slave luminaire shall be constructed as class I0 p' p$ a* s# z! u3 {* W) p2 B
luminaires.
) `; R( C. s1 ^( n+ ~! `Compliance is checked by applying the requirements of this standard to check to the insulation# q% c/ d! q0 o1 h+ z. h7 B+ h
required in Annex X
4 p2 F. z# E# d7 L  F7 K+ w& y9 Y/ @. D
Note: Example of this kind of circuits are:
  q* R2 k7 i3 E1 Q, V7 G- output circuits of ballast according to 61347 series, B5 m$ \" y9 {4 Z1 }
- circuits supplied by isolating transformer according to IEC 61558-2-4 or equivalent8 t1 {5 G) f6 d( s
- circuits supplied by separating transformers according to IEC 61558-2-1 which do not fulfil the
# w4 c5 Z. K# ~$ j. C9 g  Prequirements for FELV
& W! D7 N) J, N8 r  P- R- circuits supplied by separating controlgear (other than FELV) and isolating controlgear) \! o# b$ r4 h0 X& H3 v
according to IEC 61347-Series( W2 o, s$ o  W( m' K0 V
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:23 | 显示全部楼层
Annex X

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 qsin 于 2012-10-24 14:57 编辑 1 w) T2 q, c" `' x9 h% m

: N/ \( w9 z! ]做这行的,必须要跟进啊!这样才能对企业有更好的应变能力!$ U2 n/ u7 x  `9 C" g7 x

2 h( D8 `! \5 S+ Z7 ^8 `0 n: h0 f  [. v8 [

- j, Z* N& i$ _7 N, w8 `& i) S8 H; z
" K: U/ X8 o" X
; _  ]0 a( D) a+ |# Q( [! Z6 j2 n$ @% `

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
发表于 2012-9-28 11:44 | 显示全部楼层
可否共享草案呢?
头像被屏蔽
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 16:09 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
发表于 2012-11-22 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
楼主发一份给我呗~
: v( O* F6 \$ K' q( {# ~272879347@qq.com
发表于 2012-11-28 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
不错的内容,信息共享很重要
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:31 , Processed in 0.162557 second(s), 25 queries .