安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距劳动节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
代办出口各国原产地证书;贸促会商会使馆海牙认证沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|GB/T1002-2021插头插座量规耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 5393|回复: 19
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[短文] “我可以骚 你不能扰” 地铁女暴露着装引争议

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-5 10:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
Several women in Shanghai protested a statement from the municipal subway authority that "scantily clad women attract molesters" by holding posters reading: "I can be coquettish, but you can`t harass me"
在上海,几名女性高举“我可以骚,你不能扰”的标语,以此对上海地铁部门此前发表的“穿成这样,不被骚扰,才怪”的言论表示抗议。
"It was a fight against the company`s statement on its micro blog. We believe women have the freedom to choose what to wear, and how people dress should never be an excuse for sexual harassment," said a woman who joined the protest and only wanted to be identified as Xiangqi.
在此次参与抗议的人士中,一名叫香琪(化名)的女子表示:“这是为了向上海地铁在其官方微博发表的言论表示抗议。我们认为女性有着装自由,别人的穿衣方式永远不可能成为性骚扰的借口。”
They covered their heads and faces with black cloth, leaving only their eyes visible, and walked into metro compartments and on platforms on Sunday. She said many passengers nodded and smiled at them.
上周日,她们以黑纱遮面,只露出眼睛,在地铁车厢中和站台上行走。她说,许多乘客向她们点头,微笑。
The No 2 subway operating company in Shanghai updated its micro blog on June 20 with a picture of a woman wearing a semi-transparent dress standing on the metro platform.
6月20日,上海地铁二号运营有限公司在其官微上发布了一张照片,照片中,一名女子站在地铁站台上,身着一件半透视装。
"It would be a miracle if you dress like this in the subway without being harassed. Girls, please be self-dignified to avoid perverts," it wrote on the micro blog along with the picture.
这张照片还配上了这样一段文字:“乘坐地铁穿成这样,不被骚扰才怪。姑娘,请自重啊!”
Many people said it is rare to see women dressing so scantily in public, and women should not be blamed in this situation.
许多人表示,在公共场所女性穿着如此暴露实属少见,而在这种情况下女性也不应受到指责。
"Can it be reasonable that I`m doomed to be robbed if I drive a BMW car? That`s the same," said Zhu Xueqin, a professional psychological counselor, who also works on gender studies.
从事性别研究的专业心理咨询师朱学琴(音译)表示:“如果我开辆宝马,就注定被抢,这能说得过去吗?对于着装亦是同样道理。”
The words seem to be a reminder for women, she said, but they are actually gender discrimination.
她表示,尽管这些话看起来似乎是为女性提个醒,但实际上却存在性别歧视。
"With this attitude, how could the metro operator cope with a sexual harassment case in which a woman wore a miniskirt?" asked Zhu.
“地铁运营公司抱着这种态度,怎么能处理女性身穿迷你裙而遭遇性骚扰的事件呢?”朱学琴反问道。
Some supporters of the metro company said the statement is a reminder of goodwill.
一些支持地铁公司的人则表示,这番言论是一个善意的提醒。
"But the tone is far from being courteous," said Xiong Jing, a senior officer from Media Monitor for Women Network, a Beijing-based non-governmental organization committed to properly reflecting women`s needs and concerns.
“但这番言论的语气却很不礼貌。” 熊晶说。熊晶是一位来自“女声网”的高管,该网站是北京当地一家非政府组织,致力于公正反映女性需求以及她们所关注的问题。
"It`s improper for the company, as a manager and maintainer of order in the subway, to criticize its women passengers, who are actually victims, on its official micro blog. We hope it can offer an explanation."
“作为地铁的管理和维护部门,在其官方微博上批评女性乘客十分欠妥,实际上她们才是受害者。我们希望对方能给出一个解释。”
More women said molesters wouldn`t be eliminated even if they put on heavy clothes.
更多的女性则认为,即使她们捂得严严实实的,也不会让“咸猪手”就此消失。
"I was once sexually harassed on a bus in winter when I was in high school and I was wearing a school uniform. It has nothing to do with what a woman wears, which I think most people will agree with," said Tian Wei, a 26-year-old white-collar worker in Shanghai.
“我冬天在公交车上就曾遭遇过性骚扰,那时我还在上高中,穿着校服。所以这与女性穿什么没有任何关系,我认为大多数人都会这样认为。”26岁的上海白领田薇(音译)说。
Some women said sexual harassment should include all the behaviors that make someone uncomfortable, rather than only those with substantive actions.
一些女性认为,性骚扰应该包括所有令人不悦的行为,而并非只是采取实质性行动的行为。
"I feel very sick when some men look me up and down when I take the subway. I don`t wear any improper clothes, and it`s fairly rude and makes me angry," said a Shanghai resident surnamed Wang.
“乘地铁时,有些男的会对我从上看到下,让我觉得很厌恶。我穿着得体,他们却如此无礼,我很是生气。” 来自上海的王女士说。
"Women are taught to be self-respectful since childhood, but some men show bad manners in respecting women and themselves," she said.
“女人从小就被教育要自重自爱,但是一些男士却未能对女性和自身表现出尊重。”她说。
However, some men said they also feel perplexed by the way some women dress on the subway.
而一些男士则表示,地铁中某些女士的穿着也会令他们感到困惑。
"It`s embarrassing if a scantily clad young woman happens to stand in front of me. Sometimes I can only bend my head or take out my mobile phone to surf on the Internet," said 25-year-old Shao Yuru, a civil servant in Shanghai.
“如果碰巧一个衣着暴露的年轻姑娘站在我前面,这场面会相当尴尬。有时我只好低着头或是掏出手机上网,”25岁的上海公务员邵玉儒(音译)说。

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-7-5 10:53 | 只看该作者
We believe women have the freedom to choose what to wear, and how people dress should never be an excuse for sexual harassment," said a woman who joined the protest and only wanted to be identified as Xiangqi.
板凳
发表于 2012-7-5 11:11 | 只看该作者
No words.
地板
发表于 2012-7-5 11:14 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 jiayou 于 2012-7-5 11:17 编辑

Are we free? How much? Pondering...
走自己的路让别人说去吧!
5#
发表于 2012-7-5 11:28 | 只看该作者
在美国好象有着性感衣装被骚扰,法院不会支持的。的确有衣着自由,但是也不能玷污我们大众的眼睛哟1

点评

你的见解太棒了!!!  发表于 2019-7-2 08:41
6#
发表于 2012-7-5 13:58 | 只看该作者
你骚你的,我看我的;你有权爆胸,我有权冲动。

点评

英雄所见略同。。。  详情 回复 发表于 2019-7-2 08:42

评分

参与人数 1安规金币 +3 收起 理由
ryanluk + 3 你好man好man O O O

查看全部评分

7#
发表于 2012-7-5 14:06 | 只看该作者
山炮 发表于 2012-7-5 13:58
你骚你的,我看我的;你有权爆胸,我有权冲动。

支持此观点!我们不是原始人,都光身哟
8#
发表于 2012-7-5 14:26 | 只看该作者
坚决支持山炮兄的观点!
9#
发表于 2012-7-5 14:37 | 只看该作者
秀色可餐。就是看到美丽的东西,就可能多看几眼了。对不?
10#
发表于 2012-7-5 15:08 | 只看该作者
山炮 发表于 2012-7-5 13:58
你骚你的,我看我的;你有权爆胸,我有权冲动。

可以衝動~~但是不可以馬上行動喔~~

点评

但如果遇到有病的怎么办???  详情 回复 发表于 2019-7-2 08:44
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:40 , Processed in 0.137223 second(s), 24 queries .