安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距劳动节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
代办出口各国原产地证书;贸促会商会使馆海牙认证沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|GB/T1002-2021插头插座量规耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 711|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[短文] The Joy of Less

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-1-9 08:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
Since today is my 30th birthday I thought it fitting to share 30 things I understand now that were complete mysteries to me just a few short years ago.  These are simple lessons about life in general that I picked up while traveling, living in different cities, working for different companies (and myself), and meeting remarkable and unusual people everywhere in between.    今天是我30岁生日,正好可以告诉大家我近几年刚刚明白的30个道理。这些简单的人生经验之谈,都是我从旅行中,从不同城市、不同公司(包括自己公司)的生活和工作经历中,从与世界各地优秀人物的交往中拾取的。
    1. There comes a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up.  It's realizing you don't need certain people and things and the drama they bring.
    当你在生活中厌倦了追赶众人、凡事追求完美的时候,不要放弃理想,而是认识到有些人、有些事以及相应的场面是你不需要的。
    2. If a person wants to be a part of your life he will make an obvious effort to do so.  Don't bother reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.
    假如某人想成为你生命中的一部分,他应当为此付出努力。犯不着在心灵里为那些无意停留的人预备一个空间。
    3. If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down—which is not always as obvious and easy as it sounds.
    想要飞翔,就得摆脱那些令你下坠的东西——这些东西有时不是那么显而易见的。
    4. Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing.
    哪怕失败的行动也十倍胜过什么都不做。

5. Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success.  You don't fail by falling down.  You fail by never getting back up.  Sometimes you just have to forget how you feel, remember what you deserve, and keep pushing forward.
     每一个成功的背后都有失败的踪迹,而每一次失败都通向成功。摔倒不是失败,再也不爬起来才是失败。有时候你只要忘记自己的感受而牢记自己的目标,并一直向前推进。
    6. When you get to know people with different ethnic backgrounds, from different cities and countries, who live at various socioeconomic levels, you begin to realize that everyone basically wants the same things.  They want validation, love, happiness, fulfillment and hopes for a better future.  The way they pursue these desires is where things branch off, but the fundamentals are the same.  You can relate to almost everyone everywhere if you look past the superficial facades that divide us.
    结识来自不同种族背景、不同城市和国家,处于社会不同阶层的人后,你会了解到每个人都有同样的基本需求,那就是得到认可、获得爱情和幸福、得以自我实现和对美好明天的希冀。他们追逐梦想的途径各不相同,但本质上是一致的。透过看似不同的肤浅表象你可以理解世界上每一个人。
    7. The more things you own, the more your things own you. Less truly gives you more freedom.  Read "The Joy of Less".
    你拥有的越多,受到的束缚就越大。“简单”真的能给你更多的自由。请读一下《The Joy of Less》这本书。
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-1-9 08:06 | 只看该作者
The more things you own, the more your things own you. Less truly gives you more freedom.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 00:20 , Processed in 0.131466 second(s), 23 queries .