安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距劳动节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
代办出口各国原产地证书;贸促会商会使馆海牙认证沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|GB/T1002-2021插头插座量规耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 5795|回复: 26
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[综合话题] 关于Enclosure定义与判定

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-8-8 21:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
“Enclosure”在产品安规认证中的判断,意义非常重大,与普通意义上的“外壳”有很大的区别。那么怎么才能确定一个部件是不是“Enclosure”呢?! M4 }2 {! b& @' ^+ j0 g8 v6 h

5 \, ^& t9 u+ |( Q# b3 \UL标准举例自UL1993定义:5 R8 b. _6 f8 B: D& a
3.7 ENCLOSURE – a material provided to enclose parts and components that can involve the risk of fire or shock hazard.2 h; U: ^5 ?' g. Z
, @4 _1 `" A; q$ g8 {/ E
IEC标准举例自IEC61032:7 G, P; D# a( H( V5 `& ^
3.1 Enclosure
, }/ {+ r+ i/ P; b: u4 _, m2 R) TA part providing protection of equipment against certain external influences and, in any direction, protection against direct contact [IEV 826-03-12] : d& L  E- K5 X5 `# H7 z) S2 H; S
NOTE – This definition taken from the International Electrotechnical Vocabulary (IEV) needs the following additional explanations:
& f+ J4 X) B" n# N) H7 B7 ka) Enclosures provide protection of persons or livestock against access to hazardous parts.
1 S6 ~& y+ K4 T# h, F, ^/ x# k) e( Gb) Barriers, shapes of openings or any other means – whether attached to the enclosure or formed by the enclosed equipment – suitable to prevent or limit the penetration of the specified test probes are considered as a part of the enclosure, except when they can be removed without the use of a key or tool.! u9 z2 f6 z0 d+ }) E
(see 3.1 of IEC 60529).3 a) U( a& u, Y- `- Z, E1 I% v

3 e5 P+ P$ M( P2 X3 W, [. x通过这两个定义,很明显地可以看出,Enclosure是一个用于防止involve the risk of fire or shock hazard的部件,或者说是用以提供protection of equipment against certain external influences的部件。
6 u  A: k, F9 C0 T- `8 X$ e# K" i  U$ r& n  L1 b
据此,如果部件不是提供此类防护,事实上它并不是Enclosure,这时候Enclosure的要求可能并不适用。
- a' A. I. r. K0 t
1 l, E( f( D$ ]譬如,UL1993对Polymeric Material的Enclosure的要求:
$ [+ u$ ~8 V( e& |  h; I. b5.3.3 A polymeric material used as an enclosure shall have a flammability rating of 5-VA, 5-VB, or V-0 in accordance with UL 94 or CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 0.17.
( I0 C% i- F  c如果某个部件判定是否为Enclosure时不确定,可能是Enclosure,可能不是Enclosure,这时候该部件是否需要满足UL1993的5.3.3要求就变得非常重要了。
9 j/ |+ F4 T4 f, O7 t' q大家都知道,5-VA, 5-VB, or V-0的材料成本远远高于HB类材料的成本,那么判定一个部件是不是Enclosure是否就极具成本价值了呢?  ?2 `- v8 f$ N$ ?7 x

( N  U( e' A; R9 T# ?! R欢迎大家深入讨论关于Enclosure的判定或者相关类似条款的判定的重要性。
6 w7 i* k5 E0 H) h/ ?; _
5 r# o& u6 k/ S5 h* f6 d+ i

评分

参与人数 8安规金币 +18 收起 理由
qin.cq + 1 赞就一个字!
more666 + 2 安规好帖很给力!
阿达 + 1
棺椁飘香 + 2 安规好帖很给力!
往事如烟 + 6 神马都是浮云!
刘生安2012 + 2 赞就一个字!
repus60 + 3 赞就一个字!
allenwrs + 1 安规好帖很给力!

查看全部评分

沙发
发表于 2012-8-9 07:54 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 caballo3157 于 2012-8-9 07:56 编辑
3 s& y1 s- l8 l/ l/ y1 e
8 Q  a% \; f% S8 d( H  x8 L不知能否据实例和提供相应照片讨论,否则感觉比较难深入讨论。' E! S$ d: F; W. ]& d) r& s# f
是否Enclosure的判定还应当从定义去看,该部件从设计思想和实际作用是否与定义相符,或具有定义的功能。例如可以假想移去这个part,那么该器具是否就会失去定义中的某些安全保护。如果是,该部件就应当视为Enclosure,从而满足相应的对Enclosure的要求。
# o" B& O8 ?" w4 U  r4 \个人感觉,是否器具外部Enclosure相对容易判别,而出现在器具内部的某些part,在是否当做Enclosure来要求会出现困难和争议。例如某些器具内部控制器“外壳”。

评分

参与人数 1安规金币 +3 收起 理由
lele11 + 3 假想的方法是不错的。

查看全部评分

板凳
发表于 2012-8-9 07:59 | 只看该作者
经典,刚见到过木制水煲,还好其内有PP材料作为附加绝缘,来充当enclosure。
地板
发表于 2012-8-9 08:26 | 只看该作者
并非所有标准对enclosure都有定义,没有enclosure定义的标准同样会对enclosure提出要求,例如ul1029。这是否意味着在这种情况下,对enclosure都是有共识和默认的;而需要特别定义closure的,都具有本标准的特定意义。
5#
发表于 2012-8-9 08:39 | 只看该作者
我這邊基本判定方式在於enclosure所包覆、保護的東西是什麼
6 D( w& v* O. m在enclosure裡面的零部件是電器類的東西,那就是有可能會產生電擊和起火的危險
  `8 ?; l* g& ]4 w9 v: W: u這時的enclosure就必須使用防火材質,不管它的位置是在哪裡
0 r$ n% i( z5 @6 r' f; B+ ^以上為個人淺見
6#
发表于 2012-8-9 09:01 | 只看该作者
首先我感觉HB材料做外壳很常见啊,比如说显示器,只要是SMPS供电,或者有防火防护外壳,外框就可以用HB材料啊。当然一般用5V或者V等级材料一般都是外壳,这点我没什么疑义。 根据60950,外壳分三种,机械外壳,防火防护外壳,和装饰性外壳。如果是装饰性外壳,据没什么判断依据了,只要在裸露在就可以了.
7#
发表于 2012-8-9 09:07 | 只看该作者
据此,如果部件不是提供此类防护,事实上它并不是Enclosure,这时候Enclosure的要求可能并不适用。& U" r1 T, s- V/ a
6 v' S$ D: u( r7 u% k) u6 b
关于此点,能否举例说明一下呢?
8#
发表于 2012-8-9 09:25 | 只看该作者
还是要看enclosure在什么位置,起什么作用来决定它用什么材料。
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-9 09:35 | 只看该作者
caballo3157 发表于 2012-8-9 08:26 + x7 |) X! O7 o- S0 I
并非所有标准对enclosure都有定义,没有enclosure定义的标准同样会对enclosure提出要求,例如ul1029。这是否 ...

5 z  F, s9 ~, S4 l9 [+ ^* ]$ g" Y% E% R* k$ C
没错,可能标准并不包含Enclosure的定义,UL系列标准可以回归到它的母标准NFPA 70-2011,CHAPTER 1 ARTICLE 100—DEFINITIONS其Enclosure定义如下:
2 ]: I! W. _% W+ ^2 q5 uEnclosure. The case or housing of apparatus, or the fence or walls surrounding an installation to prevent personnel from accidentally contacting energized parts or to protect the equipment from physical damage.  D1 _1 l2 v4 n2 A
Informational Note: See Table 110.28 for examples of enclosure types.$ R% m/ C. E" j, G
$ Q% @" E; Y4 @
其中的Table 110.28 对户内的Enclosure type分类如下:/ L7 Z: Q4 a! I: j  n& [% I7 z
1 2 4 4X 5 6 6P 12 12K 13
  Q, F/ k8 ~: a3 U- G8 g" o户外的分类如下:
! w  @' ]1 |9 D& s& f3 3R 3S 3X 3RX 3SX 4 4X 6 6P! [! L: o& \) b2 b& J

3 T1 g2 e! l% h1 u4 AUL50更是对Enclosure作出了非常详细的定义:; y% A7 E7 ~0 z' i$ t1 Q3 I( c
5.1.7 ENCLOSURE – A surrounding case constructed to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment and to provide a degree of protection to the enclosed equipment against specified environmental conditions. The specific enclosure types, their applications, and the environmental conditions for which they are designed to protect against are as follows:+ O1 E% S) s( j/ g5 h8 Q
TYPE 1 – Enclosures constructed for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment and to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt.9 ^$ B. f9 d5 |# ~2 ?9 d+ n
TYPE 2 – Enclosures constructed for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment, to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, and to provide a degree of protection against dripping and light splashing of non-corrosive liquids.; T; C) u* A3 V! Y9 n' L
TYPE 3 – Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, and windblown dust; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
5 t5 ]: k2 H/ }! r) s$ H: tTYPE 3R – Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, and snow; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.0 o% L8 K+ F, o
TYPE 3S – Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, and windblown dust; and in which the external mechanism(s) remain operable when ice laden.
+ K3 |! T. y/ R3 c/ X- qTYPE 4 – Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, windblown dust, splashing water, and hose-directed water; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.; `3 f$ {2 I1 }3 _7 T  H
TYPE 4X – Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, windblown dust, splashing water, hose-directed water, and corrosion; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.5 `5 m& |0 H( c% Y. X& y
TYPE 5 – Enclosures constructed for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt; against settling airborne dust, lint, fibers, and flyings; and to provide a degree of protection against dripping and light splashing of non-corrosive liquids.- S" ~) C& u8 m) B7 Q
TYPE 6 – Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, hose-directed water and the entry of water during occasional temporary submersion at a limited depth; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.
7 E$ a8 e3 `( W  Y0 MTYPE 6P – Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt, rain, sleet, snow, hose-directed water, corrosion, and the entry of water during prolonged submersion at a limited depth; and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.: M5 J$ n) Z" V5 {3 ^; F3 x
TYPE 12 – Enclosures constructed (without knockouts) for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt; against circulating dust, lint, fibers, and flyings; against dripping and light splashing of non-corrosive liquids; and against light splashing and consequent seepage of oil and non-corrosive coolants.
. X1 l& U. u3 rTYPE 12K – Enclosures constructed (with knockouts) for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt; against circulating dust, lint, fibers, and flyings; against dripping and light splashing of non-corrosive liquids; and against light splashing and consequent seepage of oil and non-corrosive coolants.
8 U) h8 U$ G# ~, k. k+ L0 VTYPE 13 – Enclosures constructed for indoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against incidental contact with the enclosed equipment; to provide a degree of protection against falling dirt; against circulating dust, lint, fibers, and flyings; and against the spraying, splashing, and seepage of water, oil, and non-corrosive coolants.
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-8-9 09:40 | 只看该作者
tjuking 发表于 2012-8-9 09:01
. s6 a7 X- U2 h" P. K  @首先我感觉HB材料做外壳很常见啊,比如说显示器,只要是SMPS供电,或者有防火防护外壳,外框就可以用HB材料 ...
" F6 e% C; T  P" F

# B" X* C7 O9 b7 K, k$ {& h; {请具体到标准条款,否则讨论永远都是很虚。
; q  [$ y0 U! ~8 `& X1 f3 X( W9 ^0 }, B$ t  y2 M
其实本帖本意不在是否可以使用HB材料,而是是否是外壳而考虑其外壳要求。并非说明HB的材料外壳不多或不可以被接受。

评分

参与人数 1安规金币 +2 收起 理由
stonebird911 + 2

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 08:27 , Processed in 0.158564 second(s), 31 queries .