安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 哥哥在家
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[玩具标准] ISO8124

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-12 08:54 | 只看该作者
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
T2mm2) are considered appropriate to ensure, with a safety margin, that powerful magnets of this type will not
* q+ z1 k& G+ u0 p- A( gbe permitted for use in toys if they fit entirely within the small parts cylinder. By introducing the flux index limit,
- w& z: o7 f+ P6 Z; k: X. W; O2 ^the risk of injuries with magnets will be minimized. As additional data becomes available in the future, this limit
7 U2 Q7 R4 ^8 D" @$ G+ y; uwill be assessed to determine whether it is still appropriate.# U2 J1 B+ v9 E5 ~  I4 n
Two or more magnets can attract each other and form a compound magnet with a higher flux index than each
$ t8 O; g/ p% e2 |& {single magnet. The flux index will not double if two equally strong magnets are attracted to each other and the
2 s: c- x& X% ^- i: [increase in flux index will be relatively smaller for every new magnet that is added and will depend on
' }6 L1 R2 ~/ m$ p+ Z3 gmagnetic material, shape, cross-section, etc. Ingestion of multiple magnets has only been observed with
' E  L' s6 b9 H. R$ j: [stronger magnets and there is no incident data regarding weak magnets close to the flux index limit forming a
2 z! T& C- w, S% U7 n- E3 k6 B(stronger) compound magnet. Therefore, no additional test for compound magnets is introduced.7 t! _  I. z% \5 T
Toys that contain magnets and which can be expected to become wet during normal and foreseeable use are1 N( c4 u1 f; `9 ^, q6 @
subjected to a soaking test to ensure that glued magnets do not detach when the toy is wet. Also, wooden4 Q+ k# j5 N* V- @$ ~
toys are subjected to the test since the properties of wood (such as size of holes) can change even with6 ?9 v5 e8 K' G3 H7 ~2 R1 p- B
changes in air humidity.5 |" {( m" E" n+ v' d, _1 p( X
In some cases magnets are recessed and therefore, cannot be subjected to the normal torque and tension2 {/ ~/ j; ], s1 T  r( d
tests. Examples of toys have been found where a magnet has become detached by another magnet. A
, x6 m! f/ e. Utension test for magnets has been introduced to minimize the risk that such magnets become detached during4 B4 S2 Q5 k5 R4 i' k+ g! b$ H/ ^
normal and foreseeable play.
3 V5 o3 d/ e: _& E3 k8 |1 IFor toys that comprise only one magnetic component, that toy is considered to meet the definition of a
- [( ^7 X, ]' i+ Ymagnetic component (see 3.xx).
: u5 z5 B4 K2 WFunctional magnets in toys are not considered to present the same risk as magnets that form part of the play  t7 _+ w: z: A' a# K9 Y# y
pattern. The use of magnets in these components may not be recognized, as they will be present inside
6 y, W( J2 W1 A7 E; W  C- U/ Pelectrical motors or in relays in electronic circuit boards. None of the reported incidents has been linked to
7 \6 _: G! \" w$ k* j' N+ M# [magnets released from electrical or electronic components.
' Y' G' c" T, ?" e8 g3 OMagnetic/electrical experimental sets that are intended for children over 8 years of age are excluded from the
5 N  o% M9 N3 W$ I& grequirements in 4.30.2 and instead they are required to carry the prescribed warning. The exception applies to
. {) D; ^$ {8 U2 P, r- t1 C$ Ronly the more advanced experimental sets that include building of electrical motors, loudspeakers, doorbells,0 J4 [% E% c) @
etc., i.e. products that require both magnetism and electricity for their function. Magnetic/electrical5 E4 a+ z" \9 p& h" C+ r, s
experimental sets that are intended for children under 8 years are, therefore, required to comply with the
4 R1 P# V! `9 M1 \9 m% b7 ]requirements in 4.30.2..3 F% G8 ]# v7 g+ k. [9 C
--`,`,``,,`,```,```,,````,,`,,`-`-`,,`,,`,`,,`---
12#
发表于 2012-11-12 14:43 | 只看该作者
LZ你不会是打算把它全部Copy过来吧???
13#
发表于 2013-5-27 13:52 | 只看该作者
学习了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:16 , Processed in 0.134310 second(s), 16 queries .