安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距劳动节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
代办出口各国原产地证书;贸促会商会使馆海牙认证沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|GB/T1002-2021插头插座量规耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 826|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[短文] Changing habits on China's retail front

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-7 11:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
Although Women`s Day is not a big day, many female white collar workers use it as an excuse to reward themselves through buying high-end goods such as Bottega Veneta or Louis Vuitton handbags. But for the rest of the year, their credit card bill may be their biggest headache.
尽管妇女节不是什么盛大节日,但许多白领女性都将其视为购买BV或LV手袋等高端奢侈品来奖励自己的一个理由。但在今年余下的时间里,信用卡账单就成了令她们头疼的大难题。
Xiao Le, a 25-year-old administrative assistant at an advertising agency, spent 430 yuan on 10 items of clothing at a wholesale market in Beijing. She says she enjoys finding the "occasional pearl among a seabed of oysters".
25岁的肖乐(音译)是一家广告公司的行政助理。她花了430元在北京的一家批发市场买了10件衣服。她表示自己很喜欢这种“在满是牡蛎的海底上搜寻珍珠”的淘货感觉。
"Look at this navy stripe T-shirt - 100 percent cotton. Guess what? Only 35 yuan," said Xiao. She then picked up a pair of skinny blue jeans from her bed. "This pair - only 65 yuan."
“看这件海军条纹T恤,100%纯棉,你猜怎么着,只要35块,”肖乐说完拿起床上一条蓝色紧身牛仔裤,“这条裤子才65块。”
Xiao said she got up very early to go to the market in order to find the "pearls". In addition to going to flea markets, Xiao likes online shopping. She said she surfed the Internet shopping portal Taobao.com a lot because it has everything she wants at affordable prices.
肖乐说她为了去市场“淘珍”特地起了个大早。除了跳蚤市场以外,肖乐也喜欢网上购物。她表示自己经常会光顾淘宝网,因为她想要的东西那里都有,而且价格也很合适。
"I only buy things that I can afford. I cannot imagine spending 10,000 yuan, which is nearly three months` salary for me, merely on a bag or a pair of shoes," she sighed.
“我只买我买得起的东西。我无法想象去花1万块钱——差不多是我三个月的工资——就为了买一个包或一双鞋。”她叹息道。
Xie Wei, a college student, has her own way of saving money - she exchanges clothes with her best friend and roommate.
大学生谢薇(音译)也有她自己的省钱妙招——那就是,跟好朋友或室友互换衣服。
"We are the same size and have almost the same taste in clothes so it`s good that we can share garments and spend less of our parents` money," said Xie.
“我们的身材以及服装品位都差不多,所以这点很好,我们可以共享衣物,少花点父母的钱。”谢薇说。
While Xiao and Xie are happy about the bargains they have ferreted out, on the other side of the city chic white collar worker Wang Si is planning to buy herself a gift for Women`s Day. She has chosen a Tiffany ring featuring a tiny diamond.
这边肖乐和谢薇为捡到的便宜自得其乐,城市的另一边,时髦的白领王思(音译)正计划着给自己买一件妇女节礼物。她看中了一枚带小钻的蒂芙尼钻戒。
"I reward myself with beautiful gifts on special days," said the 35-year-old senior auditor. "Although Women`s Day is not a big day, I just want to find a way to relieve work stress and make myself happy."
“我经常在特别的日子奖励自己些漂亮的礼物,”这位35岁的高级审计师说,“虽然妇女节不是什么盛大节日,但我只是想找个机会排解工作上的压力,让自己高兴一下。”
Wang is by no means alone in buying high-end goods. Li Li, a 29-year-old fashion editor, is also planning some conspicuous shopping on the Women`s Day holiday.
想王思这样的高端奢侈品消费者绝非少数。29岁的时尚编辑李丽(音译)也正计划要在妇女节这天血拼一把。
She plans to buy two of the latest Bottega Veneta handbags. "I love those two bags - the style, the color. I need to buy them. I have been longing to do so for months," said Li. "But for the rest of the year, my credit card bill will be my biggest headache."
她打算买两个最新款的BV手袋。“我太喜欢那两款包了,不管是款式,还是颜色。我一定要拿下它们。我已经朝思暮想了好几个月了,”李丽说,“但是今年剩下的日子里,我的信用卡账单将是我最大的心病。”
Zhang Yansheng, director of the Institute for International Economics Research under the National Development and Reform Commission, said that when a country`s annual per capita gross domestic product reached the threshold of $4,000, its consumption structure will change from survival mode to one of enjoyment. Last year, per capita GDP in more than 10 municipalities, provinces and autonomous regions surpassed that figure.
国家发展和改革委员会下属的对外经济研究所所长张燕生说,当一个国家的年人均GDP(国内生产总值)超过4000美元门槛时,该国的消费结构就会从生存模式转变为享受生活的模式。去年,已有10余个省、市、自治区的人均GDP超过了这一数字。
According to the World Luxury Association, the number of Chinese people who bought luxury products has reached about 200 million and showed a growth rate of 25 percent year-on-year.
据世界奢侈品协会统计,中国购买奢侈品的人数已近2亿之多,较去年增长了25%。
The association said combined personal luxury spending on the Chinese mainland, in Hong Kong and in Macao has reached more than 150 billion yuan a year. China is expected to replace Japan as the world`s top consumer of luxury goods this year because of growing demand in the nation and declining consumption in Japan, according to the association.
该协会称,中国大陆、港澳地区的年均奢侈品消费总额已达1500亿元。由于中国国内需求的增长再加上日本消费水平的下降,今年中国有望取代日本成为世界最大的奢侈品消费市场。

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-7 11:06 | 只看该作者
Driven by the surging demand, giant shopping malls have been springing up in Chinese metropolises such as Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen. Luxury goods makers are rushing to open outlets in second- and third-tier cities to seek faster growth.
由于需求的激增,大型购物中心已在北京、上海、深圳这样的中国大都市涌现出来。奢侈品制造商正蜂拥至二、三线城市在那里开设店铺,以求更快增长。

French luxury goods producer Louis Vuitton, which is the most recognized brand, has established stores in second- and third-tier cites, including Dalian and Hangzhou. Burberry plans to expand from 57 to 100 stores within five years. Herms has even launched its own China-specific sub-brand, Shang Xia.
法国奢侈品制造商路易•威登是认知度最高的品牌,已在大连、杭州等二、三线城市开设了店面。博柏利计划在五年内将店面数量由57家扩张到100家。爱马仕甚至还推出了中国本土化的子品牌——“上下”.

A survey by the Taiwan External Trade Development Council shows that the number of Chinese individuals with assets totaling more than 10 million yuan has passed 1 million and estimates that high-end consumption in the country will pass 70 billion yuan a year in a few years.
台湾外贸发展协会的一项调查显示,个人资产超千万的中国公民人数已超百万,预计中国的年均高端消费额将在近几年内超过七百亿元人民币。

The latest Hurun wealth report reveals there are 960,000 yuan millionaires in China. The growing number of super-rich are seeking ways to show off their social status, including purchasing luxury sports cars, yachts and private jets.
根据最新的胡润财富报告显示,中国现已有96万位百万富翁。这些人数不断增加的超级富豪们寻求着各种方法来彰显自己的社会地位,其中包括购置豪华跑车,游艇及私人飞机。

An increasing number of middle class are also buying high-end goods.
不断壮大的中产阶级也成为高端奢侈品的消费人群。

"I purchase luxury bags or perfume in the Sanya duty free shop because I get the opportunity to fly there twice a year for business," said Chen Ping, a sales in Beijing. "I know the price there is not as cheap as in Hong Kong, but it is better than in Beijing."
“因为我每年有两次去三亚出差的机会,我在那里的免税店购买名牌包和名牌香水” 在北京从事销售工作的陈平(音译)说。“我知道那里的价格不如香港的便宜,但也好过北京。”

Chen said he was willing to spend a month`s salary on a Swiss watch because he feels the need to wear at least one expensive item to show off his taste.
陈平表示他愿意花一个月的工资来买一块瑞士手表,因为他觉得需要身上至少要有一件贵重物品来彰显自己的品味。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:40 , Processed in 0.136218 second(s), 23 queries .