安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距国庆节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1515|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[招聘] 招聘医疗器械OR 医药工作相关精英。

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-30 09:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
朋友在猎头公司﹐最近需要招聘1名有医疗器械测试1名項目管理的人员。在此帮她转发。
3 H( K: b: I* I有意愿着请将简历发至 lucelu2008@163.com. 謝謝。
% S7 l$ o2 E1 G. L* ^Testing Engineer
' G" P1 E: U! \' g( uLocation: Shanghai, China% ]( q4 _* \  G1 W$ a# d
Job Purpose : 4 V( ~! h5 ]/ j( e# ]( M, [
Perform design verification related tasks to ensure design output comply with design input
( e5 y& G0 \* M1 E8 f, MResponsibilities:
2 c, \( `  N! e- k7 Y9 ]•Aligning with project plan (NPI project & Conteng project), involve in corresponding tests which may include unit test, fatigue test, design verification test and so on. Make hardware & system level test plans,protocols and test reports. Arrange and implement test activities with documented files. Assist Lab leader in R&D lab management including facility management and prototype management. As needed, to make R&D prototypes with team efforts.
6 V" i8 \9 p" Z1 R( t3 H3 b9 J3 mTechnical Knowledge and Skills:6 j/ S- Q7 u  j6 d
•Above Bachelor's degree in engineering, majoring in mechanical, electronic, bio-medical or related subjects. % Z2 J" z% @& c: s7 N$ ^" l. w& p
•Above 3 years working experience in design tests. Preferred to have medical equipment background, or a closely related industry is required.
' M: p" ?5 F! g  V6 f0 n7 H: \5 P•Knowledge and skill in engineering documentation procedures, be familiar with development methods and project management, with the ability to rapidly master Smiths Medical internal procedures and methods
8 B1 @9 o8 q8 N- F+ s•Depth of knowledge of design controls, risk management, SOPs, GMP/FDA/ISO 9001 etc., principles and proven skill in integrating into project environment.
3 n( I( m" m# G•MS Office applications.' i/ l: M+ I. g6 S
•Fluent in Mandarin and written English (at least)
4 M9 X; C$ X" f. q6 I0 l* D6 S9 ~
Salary: about 10-15k/month: e8 @# J1 {$ _' A% L/ ^
& a! Z: k6 c' Q8 Q) O" K: Z1 M* L
2 project manager   Location: suzhou/ E! u) E; U+ C( [- h
, c' A. }0 B1 q* |. `
1.The project manager will drive the development, management and communication of project schedules, budgets and deliverables.
: q& n' ~$ N9 u2.Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Medical Device R&D process, excellent facilitation and project management skills, and good understanding of budget requirement.
3 e8 N' e1 G$ e+ s6 YACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY MEASURES 4 S* Z7 `5 }  S2 L
1.Work with cross-functional team members to document product development plan and budget    estimations, track project activities, and ensure identification and receipt of key deliverables, establishment and monitoring of timelines and conduct work stream follow-up activities to ensure timely completion of tasks
) ?& Z6 J7 L# C+ }4 T2 Y2.Develop, track and manage detailed development program timelines, resource and budget allocations, deliverables and milestone progress, including critical path dependencies : N7 R7 B3 B, b( ?5 x5 j- ]9 w
3.Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings ! ]* k0 y& D) y* f+ V5 L8 ?8 L  q
4.Assist the project team in preparation for phase/stage review meetings - }* \$ s6 m! j. r) p$ F  C$ Y
5.Prepare meeting agendas, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items and follow-up to ensure completion
  V  d1 N6 M0 T  c' H% O6.Manage the review calendars and agendas for phase/stage reviews
  \2 F8 \( Z: u0 R+ Q7.Co-manage day-to-day operational aspects of project sub-teams to ensure progress according to budget and timelines
6 N* t. u* w1 A* C8.Provide support to the management team on project updates / reports as needed. % t2 t% W" P, E; N3 J% F9 l: P
9.All employees are responsible for minimizing both the environmental and health and safety effects of the work that they perform.
( O' S  U, W* L6 z$ H* O- _; m, p  ?( g: ]
Required Competencies and Skills: 2 P$ Y/ G  K7 L/ `1 y6 [
1.MS/Ph.D./MBA and 5+ years relevant pharmaceutical development experience is required; candidates with Bachelor's degree plus 9+ year of relevant work experience will be considered   g% S0 \+ l3 N9 ]
2.Strong technical experience with exposure to medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech industries product development, medical device is highly preferred + x, Z! ?2 ^. c1 S! v8 O# t$ T
3.Program Management certification is a strong plus
  ~0 j7 O6 m  ]$ G4.Demonstrated ability to build lasting cross-functional relationships, including strong influential and communication skills $ w  `8 J3 g! D; ~
5.Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPD) cycle 8 ~2 L7 o8 x0 q% w* v  b9 |5 K* ~
6.Master in the use of program management software application (such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Project) and strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office programs is required
' J5 m& C8 X4 i- k1 a( @5 b$ U! k; N7.Aware of and comply with the Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations
, E6 t8 T8 O) t4 X8 v8.Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcomes 0 c& K2 h+ W8 @. D/ b+ Z) q
9.Demonstrated problem-solving, interpersonal and leadership skills
# R' P- s" I, {% L$ B" B: [, k; U& l1 h10.Strong written and oral communication skills both in Chinese and English 3 F+ y% d& x8 v2 D

' ~3 e( B' V  |; e4 FSalary: about  20-23k
沙发
发表于 2011-6-30 09:19 | 只看该作者
这个行业不熟悉啊
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-30 09:35 | 只看该作者
感覺医疗器械公司比较少。
地板
发表于 2011-6-30 10:43 | 只看该作者
有没有招Regulation affair 方面的工作?
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-30 11:21 | 只看该作者
引用第3楼digmay2002于2011-06-30 10:43发表的  :
6 c' N$ o( u, ?$ k+ r有没有招Regulation affair 方面的工作?
$ m1 b2 B& P4 M/ k
有的 。不好意思。忘记写上了。+ s5 w# V8 I  \2 z) k! U
Regulation affair 工作地点在苏州, j2 E& r" J- e; Y: z: q" g
你有这方面的需求请发我邮件 。谢谢
! S( E  T1 x. A9 Y6 O4 w
8 y$ u% u' o( T+ H工資是OPEN   2 c( B2 e0 v4 @9 K
20-35k /per month% a/ G' k6 F: ]5 \' f. \- K
) N7 K: ~( p2 M/ g( o+ \4 G3 Y
看目前薪资和你的背景谈。
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-30 11:56 | 只看该作者
頂一個
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 08:27 , Processed in 0.069299 second(s), 19 queries .