安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距劳动节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
代办出口各国原产地证书;贸促会商会使馆海牙认证沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|GB/T1002-2021插头插座量规耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 8013|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[CE认证] 产品认证DOC,COC,VOC都是什么意思?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-26 11:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
如题.
沙发
发表于 2007-9-26 11:47 | 只看该作者
DOC: Declaration of Conformity, q8 z! p; f, g4 ~: R) O
COC: Certificate of Conformity6 N! N0 D7 C  n" l7 m5 a% ^
VOC: Verification of Conformity

评分

参与人数 1安规威望 0 收起 理由
0 1:36861

查看全部评分

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2007-9-26 11:58 | 只看该作者
引用第1楼joadon于2007-09-26 11:47发表的  :) n5 o8 D& c/ n$ v3 @1 t. Q
DOC: Declaration of Conformity3 P9 x% K1 \* G1 P8 z/ q
COC: Certificate of Conformity
; b( Y6 e: d3 q* Q/ XVOC: Verification of Conformity
. [+ d# T3 F7 C9 {# O, e
% v( H* Y! J& _/ k
有什么区别?
地板
发表于 2007-9-26 13:03 | 只看该作者
(1) VERIFICATION (Section 2.902 47 CFR)   4 y/ x" m( D  y. s" H3 I9 l
2 ~9 I1 B+ `$ K
, l' q4 N: U* \$ P" k/ l
Verification is a procedure where the manufacturer makes measurements or takes the necessary steps to ensure that the equipment complies with the appropriate technical standards. Submittal of a sample unit or representative data to the Commission demonstrating compliance is not required unless specifically requested by the Commission pursuant to Section 2.957. $ I+ f0 s$ ]" T2 S( k

8 D9 P% M2 \2 ?Examples of devices subject to Verification include, but are not limited to Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) equipment; business Class A computer equipment; TV and FM receivers. Devices subject only to Verification shall be uniquely identified. 5 r6 t" q0 u5 R9 Q+ D

7 Y6 Q# T( w: r% _0 S8 O/ k% F. zTo view examples of labels for Verification devices 3 r: v! H( ~. y2 h
) }0 p5 g2 T* B% Y5 a! a
(2)DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY (Section 2.906 47 CFR)   # G* b7 Z) ~% J% w$ T  P% U3 w

n  P* V- Y  Z( c7 L1 ?) z. |! f2 q" X! I( L
A Declaration of Conformity is a procedure where the responsible party as defined in Section 2.909, makes measurements or takes other necessary steps to ensure that the equipment complies with the appropriate technical standards. Submittal of a sample unit or representative data to the Commission demonstrating compliance is not required unless specifically requested pursuant to Section 2.1076. 2 K, n% A. x% I& w# \# O

; z3 M- F  k- v2 y9 XExamples of devices subject to DoC include, but are not limited to Class B personal computers and peripherals; CB receivers; super-regenerative receivers; TV interface devices. Devices subject to DoC shall be uniquely identified.   l  o$ M7 W& I- {3 ~
9 Y3 S# x8 F" `7 ?; J- }
Devices must be tested by a test laboratory accredited by the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP); the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA); or an accredited laboratory designated by the Commission under the terms of a negotiated Mutual Recognition Agreement (MRA).   J7 ?/ y. }8 f. C' Z. W; _1 y9 H

+ `, \/ |% F' b* W$ TTo view a listing of accredited laboratories, choose "Accredited" at the Test Firm Type pull-down arrow at https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/o ... TestFirmSearch.cfm. 9 L0 e& u5 ^( i7 P6 k8 p5 C5 X

" T+ m( y0 Z, Z& x$ D  HTo view examples of labels for DoC devices
0 Q5 |& F& O$ W& o6 u% X1 ^
. U, t6 H% @4 F5 O0 n! o7 B' d(3)CERTIFICATION (Section 2.907 47 CFR)   
; R3 ^7 q/ v& U) G. T4 L+ H- `9 Y- c# R8 M- f  [, ^; |" ]$ K6 R
  l( ^: |+ z' T
Certification is an equipment authorization issued by the Commission or by a designated Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) based on representations and test data submitted by the applicant. 7 L4 V; j; H0 h7 L

( s8 o: D5 q$ t  w) C; M) xExamples of devices subject to Certification which must be submitted to the Commission include, but are not limited to Ultra Wideband; Software Defined Radio; new technology. 9 b; ~0 |' L; b% U2 G/ R  y9 z7 d

( T; a0 t, o2 mExamples of devices subject to Certification which must be submitted to a TCB are Computers and Computer Peripherals. $ k2 I3 T# U) _; j7 H. Z! E$ O
# g7 B' {; {, Q; \0 Z
Examples of devices subject to Certification which may be submitted to either the Commission or to a TCB include, but are not limited to cell phones; RF Light; Microwave Oven; RC Transmitters; Family Radio; Telemetry Transmitters; Wireless Phones; Walkie Talkies. ; C( `7 I4 |$ T) C

8 w' C/ M% y% z' \2 U: E. UTo view a listing of test facilities that perform testing for a fee, click Test Firms under Reports at https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/index.cfm .
* I8 Y% n/ _9 C' t4 D, X( }1 T) C2 `. J2 D" B) x& C7 I6 K$ j
To view a listing of TCBs, click TCB Search under Reports at https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/oetwl/index.html .   ~2 o0 c0 T- N* S# C4 N" {
1 Y) o. d7 T, T# a: [% X: M
To view examples of labels for Certification devices ! y) e: R  Y7 J( n$ D
2 f9 j1 H  j8 v5 ]! A0 [, \1 u
(4)TELECOMMUNICATIONS CERTIFICATION BODY- (Section 2.960 47 CFR)   8 m  |2 D3 Q$ h$ g/ ]( x
. H" W5 H2 E4 O) {, @0 k
+ \7 o) Q2 h5 O6 ?; Y! K, p5 ]
The Commission may designate a Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) to approve equipment under the Certification procedure based on an application with all the specified information. The TCB shall process the application to determine whether the product meets the Commission's requirements and shall issue a written grant of equipment authorization. The grant shall identify the TCB and the source of authority for issuing it.
7 ]  t: E3 X9 q" Y( G4 c% b
3 k- o4 }5 {0 f( GContact a TCB to determine whether a specific device may be authorized by them. To view a listing of TCBs, click TCB Search under Reports at https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/oetwl/index.html . ) @9 t; T3 ?( y$ n: p/ N

- Y+ P$ @; u) \8 |Examples of devices subject to Certification which must be submitted to the Commission include, but are not limited to Ultra Wideband; Software Defined Radio; new technology.
9 H+ C  x( {# a4 J
7 V! V: W' L5 a' DExamples of devices subject to Certification which must be submitted to a TCB are Computers and Computer Peripherals.
1 R- ?7 Y+ Q) L- O' F, ]8 _) |. ^* q9 p! C/ Z
Examples of devices subject to Certification which may be submitted to either the Commission or to a TCB include, but are not limited to cell phones; RF Light; Microwave Oven; RC Transmitters; Family Radio; Telemetry Transmitters; Wireless Phones; Walkie Talkies. 4 t0 v4 f9 C# h$ T6 J. `: u) J

. v8 M& f( Z) S8 ?To view examples of labels for Certification devices
  p/ d8 x: n5 Y1 y
2 C/ K4 E  w, X/ r以上摘自FCC网站

评分

参与人数 2安规威望 0 安规金币 +5 收起 理由
lds08080808 + 5
0 1:36864

查看全部评分

5#
发表于 2007-9-26 15:12 | 只看该作者
1)DOC--Declaration of conformity / Declaration of compliance《符合性声明书》,此证书属于自我声明书,不应由第三方机构(中介或测试认证机构)签发,因此,可以用欧盟格式的企业《符合性声明书》代替。
2 D7 S/ }1 J; }+ F6 D7 |% @* a9 A(2)Certificate of compliance / Certificate of compliance《符合性证书》,此为第三方机构(中介或测试认证机构)颁发的符合性声明,必须附有测试报告等技术资料TCF,同时,企业也要签署《符合性声明书》。
- z$ G8 C$ c6 F, Y' k% l" g(3)EC Attestation of conformity 《欧盟标准符合性证明书》,此为欧盟公告机构(Notified Body简写为NB)颁发的证书,按照欧盟法规,只有NB才有资格颁发EC Type的CE声明。
头像被屏蔽
6#
发表于 2009-2-10 09:56 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
7#
发表于 2016-8-19 16:09 | 只看该作者
joadon 发表于 2007-9-26 11:47 - @. p; `# h! G' X) U
DOC: Declaration of Conformity3 g6 O) q/ x1 a$ ?7 ]
COC: Certificate of Conformity/ |5 ~$ y6 g, n' b$ F0 z# Y
VOC: Verification of Conformity
$ ^8 C7 t) |! `4 t& g
DOC: Declaration of Conformity:符合性声明书---一般由企业自我声明,不需第三方机构签发。
" Q1 h$ _1 W4 b: v. M( ICOC: Certificate of Conformity:    符合性证明书----应由认证机构的签证官签发。
2 D- h, y* m7 ?. Q2 u) BVOC: Verification of Conformity:符合性验证信---由认证机构实验室负责人签署。

评分

参与人数 1安规金币 +5 收起 理由
lds08080808 + 5

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2020-3-15 11:30 | 只看该作者
学习后给个赞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2020-4-8 21:25 | 只看该作者
学习了,谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2020-6-5 15:50 | 只看该作者
! {+ I2 x* j7 S. i" ]
学习了,谢谢分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:05 , Processed in 0.143623 second(s), 24 queries .