安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距中秋节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 5297|回复: 25
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[咨询] Appeal-嘻嘻

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-4-9 21:57 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
作者: 嘻嘻
标题: 您的回复被删除
时间: 2010-04-09 18:00
内容: 您发表的回复被 嘻嘻 执行 删除 操作

对您的影响:安规威望:-,安规金币:-5

文章:Good things...
发表日期:2010-04-09 17:03
所在版块:灯具与照明设备认证
操作时间:2010-04-09 18:00
操作理由:清理技术区水贴

论坛管理操作通知短消息,对本次管理操作有任何异议,请与我取得联系。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can not agree you about your operation and your operation reason!
Because:
1. Firstly, I actually downloaded the attachment and read it and found it's good, then show the "Good things" response, so it's not a water response!
2. Secondly, before you don't know whether the response is water or not, don't reduce the coins, it will show you are not so professional!
3. Thirdly, there are so many things need the forum owners to do, why you have so much time to do the naive things, not do some important things? Why!
Make a conclusion: You are not suitable to be a good forum owner or the supervisor, cause you never investigate prior to your actions, and you also don't have the potential to be a qualified owner or supervisor, you know what I mean? I don't wanna say my last words......
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-9 22:16 | 只看该作者
Add one more, you guy should study from some qualified and professional owners or supervisors of this forum, such as luqing_sz, and etc. Don't think you are the guy, kind of supervisor, forget it... If there are so many supervisors like you, ohh, god damn it! can't image....
板凳
发表于 2010-4-9 22:23 | 只看该作者
是水贴就该删,我以论坛最高层再次强调删除水贴。

再次出现此类投诉禁言30天!

再次提醒所有管理人员:删除水贴不需要任何短信通知!

If admin team appointed anyone to supervise the board of the fourm, anyone shall not challenge the rules and authorization.

Rules are to be obeyed but not challenged. If saw the same appeal, please ban the guy for 30 days.
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-9 23:57 | 只看该作者
Ok, just climb the tree, and mess the nest....Damn!
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-10 00:00 | 只看该作者
So what do you mean? that means I can not put this appeal in this area, so guy! come on! pls tell me which area I can put? think yourself the No.1?
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-10 00:04 | 只看该作者
Oh, I'm so happy, this damn place change the rule, just for me! directly delete without any notification if water response was found!
Hi, you guys, check your own words, how many water responses did you guys send, check it first!  who supervise you guys? Nobody knows.
I think you are not the Chairman Hu, if you were, I think you can kill anybody without any reason...
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-10 00:13 | 只看该作者

似乎他根本自己就不登这个栏目看,对网友的问题从来不做解释。

这个论坛要求网友上传六个以上有价值的测试报告就可以自由下载资料,但实际的情况是,我上载了十多个报告了,也没有得到相关的授权,他也从没有告诉我哪个资料合格,哪个不合格的评价。
我看了上传资料的下载次数都是“0”, 这说明他连下载下来看一下审核一下都没有。这样的版主太不负责了。
强烈建议撤换!!!
8#
发表于 2010-4-10 00:15 | 只看该作者
学习下版规.
在技术区灌水,只要看到了就删贴
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-10 00:19 | 只看该作者
是水贴就该删,我以论坛最高层再次强调删除水贴。

Focus on it, How high he is!
Be careful, dangerous....b
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-10 08:08 | 只看该作者
How do you know that response is a water response under that so-called technical area? If you don't wanna somebody to follow in that so-called technical area, then ban it,only can upload documents, without any discuss and standpoint.....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-20 19:58 , Processed in 0.129517 second(s), 19 queries .