安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1526|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[句型] Business english-Tips for successful communication

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-25 12:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
If you work in a company which has offices in different countries, or if your company does business with foreign companies, the chances are that you use English as a medium of communication. It's impossible to estimate how many people worldwide use English for business, but with the increase in globalisation, more and more communication in English takes place when one or both of the people involved is not a native speaker of English.

This can bring both advantages and disadvantages. Businesses that employ people from different cultures are often thought to be more dynamic and inventive. However, it is vital to have good communication to avoid misunderstandings or poor working relationships.

The following tips for successful communication in English are in two sections: tips for improving linguistic skills, and tips for improving personal skills and awareness.
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-25 12:51 | 只看该作者
Linguistic skills

1. Keep it simple

Avoid idioms and phrasal verbs and keep grammatical structures simple. This has two advantages: the person you are dealing with will be more likely to understand you, and secondly, you will be less likely to make mistakes.

2. Use clarifying and rephrasing techniques

Don't be afraid to check what you have understood. Clarifying (or rephrasing if the other person doesn't understand) saves time in the future.

If I understand you correctly…
If I can paraphrase what you've just said…
So you mean…
Let me rephrase what I've just said…
Let me say that in another way…
In other words…

3. Ask if you don't understand

Rather than making assumptions (which can turn out to be untrue) make sure you understand the other person.

Sorry, but I don't understand.
Can you go over that again?
I'm not sure I understood your last point.
Would you mind repeating that?

4. Prepare for meetings, presentations and negotiations

Before you meet someone, make sure you have prepared any vocabulary or questions you might need. The more familiar you are with any particular vocabulary, the more relaxed you will feel when you meet. It's also often helpful to "role play" a meeting or negotiation, so that you can predict what sort of questions or issues will arise and how you can best deal with them. See our other articles on meetings, presentations vocabulary and successful negotiations for useful phrases.

5. Write it down

Ask for a written agenda before a meeting so you can prepare. Take notes when others speak (during meetings, telephone conversations etc).

Follow up meetings or spoken agreements with a written note.

It was good to meet you yesterday. I'm just writing to confirm the main points of our meeting:
Following our phone call this morning, I just wanted to confirm our agreement:
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2009-12-25 12:53 | 只看该作者
I hope this topic will give you some advise for your communication.
地板
发表于 2009-12-25 12:59 | 只看该作者
Yes, perfect! I quite agree with what you say.
5#
发表于 2009-12-25 13:11 | 只看该作者
incredible good !!!
6#
发表于 2009-12-25 14:35 | 只看该作者
yes it is very important
7#
发表于 2009-12-30 13:56 | 只看该作者
Good  document!perfect  recommendation
8#
发表于 2009-12-30 14:06 | 只看该作者
just open your mouth to speak English
9#
发表于 2010-1-4 16:43 | 只看该作者
OK,very good
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 10:11 , Processed in 0.130402 second(s), 19 queries .