安规网

 找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距元旦节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 2177|回复: 4

[听力口语] 实用商检英语对话

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-15 10:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
实用商检英语对话
  
Preparation for Discharge

A.        你好,请问你是大副吗?
Hello! Are you chief mate?
B.        不是的,我是二副,大副可能在甲板或者货物控制室,请问你是海关吗?
   No, I’ m second mate ,Chief mate is on deck or in cargo control room, Are you customs officer.
A. 不,我是商检,你能用对讲机叫一下大副吗,告诉他我在他的办公室等他。
No, I’ m cargo surveyor. Would you please call him for me on your radio? I’m waiting for him in his office.
A  你好,大副,我是商检。
Good morning(afternoon \evening),Chief mate ,I am cargo surveyor.
B  你好,请坐。
   Good morning(afternoon \evening),take seat please!
A  大副,你船有横倾,如果船舶资料中没有横倾校正,请调节压载水来调平横倾。
Chief mate, we found a little bit list, Your volume table includes list correction? If no could you please adjust it with ballast water before sounding.
B  没问题。
No problem.
B  现在我的船没有横倾, 请你检查一下吧。
No list now ,you see .
A  我认为你的船还是向左倾斜了1°。
But I found still 1°to portside.
B  哦,不是的,我的横倾仪是坏的,现在看上去是1°,但实际上应该是平的。
   Oh, I’ m sorry! The list indicator is not working. It shows 1°list, but in fact the vessel is balanced.  
A  这样吧,我们一起坐快艇去检查一下船的六面吃水,这样就可以确认船舶是不是有横倾了,好不好?
Well, to make sure no list.  Let’s check the draft marks on each side by boat OK?
B  好吧。
OK.
A  你船现在的前吃水是10米,后吃水是11米,吃水差是1米。
The fore draft is 10m, after 11m, trim exactly 1.
A  大副,请提供装货港的货物装船资料给我,包括空距报告,船舶资料,船舶经验系数,配载图、品质证书、前三载货物或装船记录、洗舱报告,装货前验舱报告。
    Chief mate ,your documents please. Include ship’s particulars ,ullge report experience tactor, stowage plan, last three cargoes ,quality certificate, cleaning method and dry certificate.

B  好的,这就是全部的装船资料。
     Here you are , everything you want.
A  大副,我想了解一下货物分票情况以及货物分舱情况。
    Chief mate, I need more information about parcels and stowage.
B  有两家收货人,共分两票,各有一万吨,其中一左、一右、一中是第一票,其他舱都是第二票,两个污油舱也是第二票的货物,有两个压水舱。
    Oh , two parcels together, each one 10,000 ton ,1P ,1S and 1C for parcel A, all the others, including two slop tanks for parcel B. but  two tanks for ballst water.
A  大副,货物是卸完第一票再卸第二票(分开卸)还是混卸。
    Chief mate, what’s your discharge schedule one by one or two parcels together?
B  如果货主同意,可以混卸,这样的话可以节省很多时间,大船也不会滞期。
    If consignees accept , two parcels will be arranged together. It will be much more quicker and the vessel schedule would not be delayed.
A  如果混卸,为避免日后发生纠纷,最好收货人之间达成(签订)协议。
    If discharge together, to avoid dispute, agreements between consignees are needed.
A  如果分开卸,当第一票完货后,请通知我们,我们必须查看第一票货卸的是否干净,以及查看第二票货物是否串舱,重新计量一次,并签署空距报告。
    If discharge one by one, while parcel A finished, let me know. We have to check the cargo tanks, to make sure no leakage, and we will check sounding again,  perhaps we need to sign a new ullage report.
A  大副,大船的卸油的速度每小时可达多少吨?你估计什么时候可以卸完。
    Chief mate, what’s your discharge rate? Form your experience how many hours you need?
B  大船泵速一小时可达2000吨。根据这样的速度,48小时可以卸完。
    2000t/h, 48 hours enough.
   



tank inspection after discharge

A  大副你好,收货数量比提单要短少200公吨,你能告诉我这是什么原因吗?
    Hello, chief mate! Our received quantity 200t in short compared with B/L. why?
B  哦?我已经把货物全部卸干净了,你可以检查我的货舱、污油舱和燃油舱。如果你认为有必要,我也可以配合你检查船上的任何地方。
Oh. Really? I’ve discharged all cargo already. You can check my tanks, even our slop tanks and bunkers. If necessary, I’ll follow you to check every corner of our vessel.
B  好的,那我们先验一下货舱,再检查污油和燃料舱。
   Well. We check cargo tanks first, and then slop tanks and bunkers.
A  大副,3C舱的油底好象比较多,我想用测油棒量一下。
   Chief mate, too much remaining in 3C, I want to take sounding with oil stick.
B  好的。大概有12公分。
   Oh, yes. About 12cm.
A  能不能再用扫舱泵抽一下这个舱呢?
    Could you pump it again.
B  我已经试过了,作用不大,这些可能是一些沉淀物(或油泥),很难卸出来。
    No, I’ve tried already. No use. It looks like oil deposit(oil soil) very hard to pump.
A  好的,那我们一会在ROB报告中扣除这部分体积。
    And then, we will deduct it as ROB in the ullage report.
A  好的,所有的工作都完成了,什么时候起航,下一个港口是那里。
    Ok. Everything finished. What time you depart? What’s your next port?
B  代理告诉我是16:00起航,下一个港口是新加坡。
    Our agent asked us to depart at 16:00 for Singapore.
A  好,祝你好运,下次再见!
    Good luck! See you next time.
B  我们两个星期后,还会来这里卸货,希望下次还能见到你。再见!
    We’ll be back in two weeks, I’m looking forward to seeing you too.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-15 16:07 | 显示全部楼层
没人用到吗? 失望哦!
发表于 2009-4-15 16:57 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享~~~~
发表于 2009-5-18 09:37 | 显示全部楼层
这个是好东西,不过有时侯你讲的太标准大幅反而听不懂
发表于 2009-6-6 08:54 | 显示全部楼层
有版权不???
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-23 16:29 , Processed in 0.065199 second(s), 22 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表