安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距中秋节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
楼主: 糯米宝宝
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[短文] relax for a moment - day by day

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-25 09:24 | 只看该作者
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:

Hospitality

The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an apple-pie without any cheese. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest's plate. The visitor smiled, put the cheese into his mouth and then said: "You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny. Where did you find the cheese?" "In the rat-trap, sir," replied the boy.

好客

由于客人在吃苹果馅饼时,家里没有奶酪了,于是女主人向大家表示歉意。这家的小男孩悄悄地离开了屋子。过了一会儿,他拿着一片奶酪回到房间,把奶酪放在客人的盘子里。 客人微笑着把奶酪放进嘴里说:“孩子,你的眼睛就是比你妈妈的好。你在哪里找到的奶酪?” “在捕鼠夹上,先生。”那小男孩说。
22#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-3-25 09:26 | 只看该作者

He Won

Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself.
Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won.

他赢了

汤姆:约翰尼,你小弟弟好吗?
约翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了伤。
汤姆:真糟糕,怎么回事儿?
约翰尼:我们做游戏,看谁能把身子探出窗外最远,他赢了。
23#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-2 12:33 | 只看该作者

A Bad Doctor

A man walked into a doctor's examining room.

&quotut out your tongue," the doctor said.

The man put out his tongue and the doctor said.

"0. K. You can put your tongue back now. " the doctor said. "it's clear what's wrong with you . You need more exercise."

"But, doctor, " the man said. "I don't think--"

" Don't tell I me what you think, " the doctor said :I am the doctor, not you. I know what you need. I see hundreds of people like you. None of them get any exercise. They sit in offices all day and in front of the television in the evening. What you need is to walk quickly for at least 20 minutes a day. "

"Doctor, you don't understand," the patient said "I -"

"I don't want to hear any excuses, " the doctor said. "You must find time for exercise. If you don't, you will get fat and have health problems when you are older. "

"But I walk every clay," the patient said.

"Oh, yes, and I know what kind of walking that is. You walk a few feet to the train station from your house, a few more feet from the station to your office , and a few more feet from your office to a restaurant for lunch and back. That's not real walking. I'm talking about a walk in the park for twenty minutes every day. "

Please listen to me, doctor! " the patient shouted, getting angry with this doctor who thought he knew everything.

"I'm a mailman," the patient went on, "and I walk for seven hours every day. "

For a moment the doctor was silent, then he said quietly, "Put your tongue out again, will you?"

19.庸医

一人走进一家诊所。

“伸出舌头,”医生说。

那人伸出舌头,医生很快地看了一下。

“好了,把舌头缩回去吧。”医生说,“你的病因很明显。你需要更多的运动。”

“但是,医生,”那人说,“我不认为----”

“不要告诉我你认为怎么样,”医生说,“我是医生,不是你。我知道你需要什么。我看过数以百计的你这样的病人。他们没有一个人锻炼过。他们整天坐在办公室里,晚上就坐在电视机前。你所需要的是每天至少快跑20分钟。”

“医生,你不知道,”病人说,“我----”

“我不想听任何理由。”医生说,“你应该抽出时间来运动。如果你不锻炼,那么当你老的时候,你就会变得很胖,并且有健康问题。”

“但我每天都走路的,”病人说。

“喔,是的。我知道那是一种怎样的散步。你走几英尺的路,从家到火车站,又走几英尺从车站到办公室,然后走几英尺从办公室到餐馆去吃中饭再回来。那不是真正的散步。我所说的是每天在公园里散步20分钟。”

“请听我说,医生!”病人叫起来,对那位自以为什么都知道的医生很生气。

“我是一名邮递员,”病人接着说,“我每天得走7小时的路。”

医生闷在那里半天无语。然后他轻声地说:“再把你的舌头伸出来,行吗?”
24#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-2 12:37 | 只看该作者

Bring me the winner

-- Waiter, this lobster has only one claw.

-- I'm sorry, sir. It must have been in a fight.

-- Well, bring me the winner then.

给我那个打赢的吧

-- 服务员,

这个龙虾只有一只爪。

-- 对不起,先生,这只肯定打过架了。

-- 哦, 那给我那个打赢的吧。
25#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-8 09:54 | 只看该作者

Blind Date

After being with her all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave.When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died.""Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"

相亲

和盲约对象呆了一晚上后,男人再也受不了了。他事先安排了个朋友给他打电话,这样他就能借故先离开了。当他回到桌边,他垂下眼睛,装出一副阴沉的表情,说:“有个不幸的消息,我的祖父刚刚去世了。”“谢天谢地!”他的约会对象说,“如果你的祖父不死,我的祖父就得死了!”
26#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-8 09:57 | 只看该作者

This Is My Love 孩子眼中的爱情

Love is go to McDonalds arm in arm.
—— Abbey ( four years old )

Love is to get married, a dad, a mom, and a little baby.

—— Hadow ( there and a half years old )

Love is when two share one ice cream.
—— Tom ( four years old )

Love is said to be one thing shot by a kind of arrow, but it seems not to be painful.
—— Larkin ( five years old )

Love is said to be troublesome and time-consuming, and I don't want to have a shot.
—— Mac (seven years old )
27#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-22 12:46 | 只看该作者

Whose Son Is the Greatest

The mothers of four priests got together and were discussing their sons. "My son is a monsignor," said the first proud woman. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Hello, Monsignor'."
The second mother went on, "My son is a bishop. When he enters a room, people say, 'Hello, Your Excellency'."
"My son is a cardinal." continued the next one. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Hello, Your Eminence'.
" The fourth mother thought for a moment. "My son is six-foot-ten and weighs 300 pounds, " she said. "When he enters a room, people say, 'Oh, my God'!"

谁的儿子最伟大

四位牧师的母亲聚到一起谈论她们的儿子。“我的儿子是个教士,”第一位母亲自豪地说道,“他进入房间,人们都说,‘您好,阁下’。”

第二为母亲说:“我的儿子是位主教。他进入房间,人们都称,‘您好,大人’。”

“我的儿子是位红衣主教,”第三位母亲接着说,“他走进房间,人们都说,‘您好,尊敬的主教大人’。”

第四位母亲略思片刻。“我的儿子身高六英尺十,体重三百磅,”她说,“他要是走入房间,人们都说‘哦,我的上帝’!”
28#
发表于 2009-4-22 15:11 | 只看该作者
糯米宝宝,又出现了。快来人啊
29#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-27 14:05 | 只看该作者

Class and Ass

Professor Laurie of Glasgow put his notice on his door: &quotrofessor Laurie will not meet his classes today."

A student, after reading the notice, rubbed out the "c".

Later Professor Laurie came along, and entering into the spirit of the joke, rubbed out the "l".

班和笨驴

格拉斯哥的劳里教授在门上贴了这样一个通知:“劳里教授今天不见他的班级。”

一个学生读了通知后,擦掉了字母“c”(lass:姑娘)。

后来劳里教授来了,也想开开玩笑,他擦掉了字母“l”(ass:笨驴)。
30#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-27 14:08 | 只看该作者

Difference

"I can always tell a graduate class from an undergraduate class," observed the instructor in one of my graduate engineering courses at California State University in Los Angeles. "When I say, 'Good afternoon,' the undergraduates respond, 'Good afternoon." But the graduate students just write it down."

区 别

“研究生班和本科生很容易就能区别开来,”在洛杉矶加利福利亚州立大学给我们研究生上工程学课的老师如此说。“我说‘下午好’,本科生们回答说‘下午好’。研究生们则把我说的话记在笔记本上。”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 00:04 , Processed in 0.125416 second(s), 14 queries .