安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: frankpeng
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其它] 如何用英语介绍自己

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-12 20:11 | 只看该作者
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
外企英语面试大全
Section 1 启动
1. Did you have any trouble finding us?
2. How do you know about this job and organization?
3. What kind of work do you want to do?
4. How would your friends describe you? Your professors?
5. What else should I know about you?
6. What are your expectations of your future employer?
7. What two or three things are important to you in your new position?
8. What goals have you set for yourself and how are you planning to achieve them?
9. Who has had the greatest influence on the development of your career interests?
10. Would your supervisor be surprised to learn that you are seeking new employment?
11. How long have you been looking for a job?
12. Why do you want to leave your current position?
13. Have you received any offers so far?
14. How far can you advance with your current employer?
15. If you are so happy where you are, why are you looking for another job?
16. Do you know much about our company, department, team?
17. Why would you like to work for us?
18. How does this job compare with others you’ve applied for?
19. What is the ideal position for you in any company?
20. Based on what you know about our industry right now, how does your ideal job stack up against the description of the job you’re applying for?
21. If you could make a wish, what would be you perfect job?
22. What causes you to lose your temper?
23. What two adjectives best describe you?
24. What are your best professional skills?
25. If you were in my position, would you hire you?
Section 2 历史
1. In your capacity as a _____ at _____ company, what did you actually do? Please provide details.
2. What do you feel are the biggest challenges facing this field? This industry?
3. Tell me about your last (or present) job.
4. What do you think it takes for a person to be successful in your particular area?
5. How long have you been looking for a position?
6. How have previous jobs equipped you for greater responsibility?
7. What aspects of your current job would you consider to be crucial to the success of the business? Why?
8. What was the least relevant job you have held?
9. How long will it take for you to make a contribution?
10. What did you enjoy most about your last job?
11. What did you enjoy least about your last job?
12. What was the biggest pressure on your last job?
13. Have you held other positions like the one you are applying for today? If yes, describe how you expect the positions to be the same.
14. In what ways do you expect them to differ?
15. What is the most important thing you learned from your previous experience that you would bring to this job?
16. If there were two things you could change in your last job, what would they be and how would you change them?
17. Why did you leave your last job?
18. Why do you think you were successful in your last job?
19. How has you r last job changed since you’ve held it?
20. Please describe your last supervisor’s management style.
21. If you could make one constructive suggestion to your last CEO, what would it be?
22. Of all the work you have done, where have you been the most successful?
23. Describe to me how your job relates to the overall goals of your department and company.
24. What are the most repetitive tasks in your job?
25. To what extent have you automated your last job?
26. What technical decisions did you have to make?
27. What decisions or judgment calls did you have to make in these areas?
28. What were the most important projects you worked on at your last job?
29. Can you give a ratio for the amount of time you worked alone to the amount of time you worked with others?
30. How effectively did your boss handle evaluations?
31. Tell me about a method you’ve developed to accomplish a job. What were its strengths and weaknesses?
32. How many hours a week, on the average, do you find it necessary to work to get your job done?
33. Can you describe a situation where a crisis occurred and you had to shift priorities and workload quickly?
34. How do you feel about your present workload?
35. How do you feel about your manager contributed to your choosing to leave your present job?
36. How do you think your supervisor will react when you tender your resignation?
37. Describe the most significant report or presentation you had to prepare.
38. What idea have you developed and implemented that was particularly creative or innovative?
39. Take me through a project where you demonstrated_____ skills.
40. Tell me about a team project of which you are particularly proud and your specific contribution.
41. Tell me about a difficult decision you had to make.
42. What made it difficult? What did you learn?
43. Describe the way your department is currently organized.
44. What was the hardest decision you ever had to make, and how did you handle it?
45. What are the most difficult aspects of your current job, and how do you approach them?
46. What has been your most important work-related innovation or contribution?
47. What caused you the most problems in executing your tasks?
48. How do you organize and plan for major projects? Recall for me a major project you worked on. How did you organize and plan for it?
49. What would you say are some of the basic factors that motivate you in your work?
50. You’ve had little experience in _____, how do you intend to learn what you need to know to perform well in this job?

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-12 20:12 | 只看该作者
英语面试自我介绍范文
  good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won't give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.

End   
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-12 21:06 | 只看该作者
I believe you can use some words
14#
发表于 2008-3-13 08:32 | 只看该作者
Good. Thank you for your english.
15#
发表于 2008-3-13 13:42 | 只看该作者
有很大帮助,谢谢!
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-14 17:35 | 只看该作者
Maybe only help one man, Congratulate you be the first man.   [s:90]  
17#
发表于 2008-3-14 17:58 | 只看该作者
Thanks.
18#
发表于 2008-3-16 17:46 | 只看该作者
good . it's so helpfull for me, ths
19#
发表于 2008-5-27 21:04 | 只看该作者
thanks a lot
20#
发表于 2008-5-28 13:59 | 只看该作者
不错的DD 收藏 谢谢LZ
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 00:43 , Processed in 0.131742 second(s), 14 queries .