请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距清明节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
代办出口各国原产地证书;贸促会商会使馆海牙认证沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|GB/T1002-2021插头插座量规耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1490|回复: 5

[短文] 酒桌上的毕业季

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-26 10:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
Walking beside the Pearl River with classmates Jiang Hai suddenly threw up into the bushes.
姜海(音译)和同学们走在珠江边上,突然他扭头向灌木丛中呕吐不止。
Patting his back, a friend joked: “It’s good to clear out your stomach so that you can handle another party tonight.”
一位朋友拍拍他的背,打趣说:“清清肠胃挺好的,这样你今晚就能Hold住下一个聚会了。”
On the verge of graduation, binge drinking on campus is on the rise. Various farewell parties and commencement banquets are dominated by alcohol.
临近毕业前夕,校园中狂欢豪饮的场面愈演愈烈。各式各样的散伙饭以及毕业晚宴都被酒精主导着。
Experts say that the culture of drinking should be changed for the sake of both health and social etiquette.
专家称,考虑到身体健康和社交礼节,我们应当改进酒文化。
Jiang, 23, a management major at Guangzhou University, went to three farewell parties last week. He has a slight allergy to alcohol.
23岁姜海就读于广州大学管理学专业,上周他一共参加了三场散伙饭。而他本人对酒精有些过敏。
“Every time I drink I throw up,” said Jiang. “But how can I not drink when female students raise their glasses with me in front of a cheering crowd?”
姜海说:“尽管我一喝就吐,但当女生们和我一同举杯,周围的人都在欢呼时,我怎能滴酒不沾呢?”
According to Yao Xingchen, of the student service sector at Shenzhen University, the drinking culture is a negative traditional influence.
来自深圳大学学生服务处的姚星辰(音译)表示,酒文化是一种容易造成负面影响的传统。
“Students assume that the amount one drinks defines how deep the friendship is, which is very misleading,” said Yao. “It is a negative social influence.”
姚星辰说:“学生们认为酒喝得多少代表友情的深厚;这是一种误导,会对社会造成消极的影响。”
From the perspective of Zhang Liwei, of the security department of Beijing Union University, drinking is now causing more disputes during the graduation season.
在北京联合大学保卫处张立伟(音译)的眼里,毕业季饮酒所导致的纠纷事件愈来愈多。
“Recently, almost every night we dealt with drunk students fighting or overly emotional behavior, both on and off campus,” said Zhang.
张立伟称:“最近,我几乎每晚都会处理一些校内外的学生醉酒打架或过激行为。”
Hu Tingting, 22, a math major at Hubei University, knows how tricky alcohol can be but in the name of friendship, hardly anyone would refuse another beer.
湖北大学数学专业学生、22岁的胡婷婷(音译)尽管很清楚喝醉是多么麻烦,但在友情的名义下,很少有人会拒绝再来一杯。
“It has been a tradition,” said Hu.
胡婷婷表示:“这已经成为一种传统。”
The average student will attend half a dozen parties with classmates, societies, faculties and hometown folks in the graduation season.
毕业期间,平均每个学生会参加6场聚会,聚会的对象有同学、社团成员、老师和老乡。
Wang Wenjun, 23, an education major at East China Normal University, gets annoyed at the high cost.
高昂的开销使得现就读于华东师范大学教育专业、23岁的王文军(音译)苦恼不已。
“The average meal costs more than 50 yuan,” said Wang. “Multiply that figure four or six times and it mounts up for students’ on a limited budget.”
王文军说:“平均每顿饭的开销都超过50元。当这一数字乘以4或6后,高昂的花销使得囊中羞涩的学生们望而却步。”
For Wu Guihua, of Wuhan University Hospital, health rather than money is the main issue.
来自武汉大学附属医院的吴桂华(音译)则认为,我们面临的主要问题并非金钱开销,而是身体健康。
Alcohol poisoning is very harmful, especially to the liver and can pose long-term health risks to students.
酒精中毒危害性极强,对肝脏而言尤其如此,可能为学生健康带来长期的风险。
“How can one have a good career without a healthy body?” said Wu. “Bear that in mind and we might see more self-control.”
吴桂华说:“一个人如果没了健康的体魄,又如何能做好工作呢?将这点谨记于心,我们就可以更好地克制自己了。”
It turned out that Jiang drank himself into hospital the night he threw up beside the Pearl River. It was the third time in his four-year college career.
那晚姜海因醉酒在珠江边呕吐不止,后来被送入医院。在他四年的大学生活中,这已经是第三次了。
“Finally my friends promised me that I don’t have to drink at future reunions,” said Jiang.
姜海说:“最终朋友们向我保证,以后的聚会上不会逼我喝酒了。”

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 10:52 | 显示全部楼层
How can one have a good career without a healthy body?” said Wu. “Bear that in mind and we might see more self-control.
发表于 2012-6-26 10:56 | 显示全部楼层
,让我见识了一番!
发表于 2012-6-26 11:44 | 显示全部楼层
that's it...
发表于 2012-6-29 09:46 | 显示全部楼层
曾经自己也是这么过来的!
发表于 2012-6-29 16:24 | 显示全部楼层
我英文一个字,差
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:09 , Processed in 0.125360 second(s), 19 queries .