安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1131|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[OFF] DSH 392 Test of non-separable thin sheet material

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-11-6 17:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
DSH 3923 ]5 }+ x2 ?1 z  V
- n& W6 J9 L, i6 r7 \
Test of non-separable thin sheet material
( A( F4 |2 c3 ^% |3 y$ @
9 G: i1 p6 d; o/ Z& {6 s2 A& }
60950(ed.3)
# d; P6 g9 V# ]+ }) P" T
4 ]4 @; t$ ~4 l$ r, F9 E' B
Question:
1 `( c! H# r" P  {6 lHow is non-separable thin sheet insulation in wound components tested?$ [& f4 B/ H& E5 \
Rationale:
9 ^8 E. ]0 H5 H- n, T/ B, @There are non-separable thin sheet foils on the market and used in wound components,
7 P/ u/ U' I6 q# q+ d* C: iwhich cannot be tested according to the requirements and test-method in the existing6 b6 u* N! t  S* g/ j0 w3 r
standard. A proposal was made to TC74-WG6 how this matter can be handled. The
( J, h( U" ~+ o2 n2 S0 B  Y0 Oproposal is attached.
4 y% w. Y$ M" p# CDecision:
% |8 G" t$ h. s. e0 ]Use of non-separable thin sheet insulation in wound components$ V' g9 f6 W( ^# d1 a0 _$ a4 j
The following proposal shall be used until the new edition is published.
! a8 I2 V) j+ x4 T" U" m& M1. Introduction1 x, x% U% }) u$ `, F6 M
This document presents two alternative versions of the test procedure given in IEC
* V; T6 ]5 a' f! t. p3 {61558-1 for checking the mechanical durability of thin sheet materials.7 E0 Q1 V, X, K% m* i3 U8 p
Test method X adapts the published procedure to the conventions and practices used in
8 {, O# s5 ]% f, a2 E' _IEC 60950. In Method X, the metal foil is secured to the sample prior to the test.
% s7 b0 i' B- A7 ?3 A8 l1 ITest method Y is the slightly different procedure observed on a video presentation,
. J. v: Y0 K; r8 cwhereby the metal foil is only added to the test assembly after the sample has been
' \/ Z- X% X: V2 N& @stressed by rotating it in the test fixture., g) K- b% A* b, s7 a1 P1 ~
Test method Y appears to be the more practical method, and is evidently how the test is
3 e1 i9 o# r+ k+ E$ W6 u. Ccarried out in at least one test laboratory. The two methods should give the same results.5 T* }: H' N" B$ _5 v4 i
2. Proposal% P% N5 h- R0 w+ ^
Change the title of 2.10.5.2 to the following:
! T, j6 d8 s* ^2.10.5.2 Separable thin-sheet material. \1 U8 }/ F* \. ^
Modify the first paragraph of 2.10.5.2 as follows:8 B# A2 a1 C3 X& c3 F1 @! A
Insulation in separable thin sheet materials, and in two layers of non-separable thin sheet
  {, N" f" [8 Z' c) k8 F8 cmaterials, is permitted, ….8 X; M& |3 v; b- \. Q. `
Add a new sub-clause 2.10.5.X or 2.10.5.Y.% Y  [: i" c7 v2 K
Test Method X
8 Y8 w7 }- }: \; G* q2.10.5.X Non-separable thin sheet material1 b5 z- d) U3 d. l* c5 b
Insulation in three or more layers of non-separable thin-sheet materials is permitted for use within2 {7 e' s+ l4 E% T4 Q; V
the equipment ENCLOSURE, and shall not be subject to handling or abrasion during servicing. It
  n$ U. T* g1 [6 q) J8 P9 }& |shall have adequate mechanical strength.# v! ?* M1 |$ z& N( ?
NOTE - The purpose of the tests in 2.10.5.X is to reveal defects that are hidden in inner layers of insulation,/ u( v/ `; D: A* w
so there is no test for insulation in two layers. For insulation in two layers of non-separable thin-sheet+ w0 c' e# p2 R6 a0 X
materials, see 2.10.5.2, i( G  P0 ]4 z
There is no requirement regarding distances through insulation, nor for all layers of insulation to be/ l( ^" Y% k  X/ P: }/ U$ r
of the same material.
+ G4 C0 `0 z" m  A- `Compliance is checked by inspection and by the following test:' R5 |+ N, m1 K' B" ^0 U1 Q$ n% a
Three test samples of thin sheet material are used, each approximately 70 mm wide.
0 `" ?. o4 N4 R" bOne sample is fixed to the mandrel of the test fixture as shown in figure 5X.
% l, t1 T$ C1 e" |0 k, c' HA sheet of aluminium or copper foil, 0,035 mm ± 0,005 mm thick, approximately 30 mm wide and at
0 G2 o% w. t1 q3 O" d( {( k; [$ uleast 100 mm long, is fixed to the surface of the sample. The foil is positioned so that its edges are: h. p: R+ U8 b) W: \0 V3 _
approximately 20 mm from the edges of the sample (see figure 5Xd) and so that when the
! a9 F- l0 D1 p  X6 T% D* g& ?mandrel is in its final position, the foil overlaps the free end of the sample by at least 10 mm (see
. U2 c, A- k; M2 f  M9 \# D, |' mfigure 5Xc). The foil is tightened by a pull of approximately 1 N, using an appropriate clamping
& x( n& h* [- m: a* i5 R! idevice.
- _6 {$ ^2 _1 E! u3 L4 V; ZA pull of 150 N is applied to the free end of the sample, using an appropriate clamping device. The; C: l. @6 [. F7 g- n  ]* h
mandrel is twice rotated forwards and backwards by 230°, and then forwards to the final position.$ I0 D  _+ B, k+ N6 v( H: ~
While the mandrel is in its final position, and within the 60 s following the final positioning, an; D" @; K' l0 ]
electric strength test is applied between the mandrel and the metal foil in accordance with 5.2.2,
& |4 V1 o1 V1 M' x) F* _using a test voltage of 1,5 times the value specified in table 5B.
( v5 d$ l2 L8 _5 [The test is repeated with the other two samples( g$ s5 n4 C% M3 _2 ^1 j
If a sample breaks at the clamping device during rotation, the test is repeated on a fresh sample. If( C" v+ _6 t) A6 W
one or more samples breaks at any other place, the test has failed.6 n7 v9 C: o+ k3 X! X! T2 J- ~+ H
............................( Y: P% O3 h0 N
Add new Figure 5X (adapted from Figure 6 of IEC 61558-1)3 q: `/ j' \8 p, b# N$ h) p8 w
Figure 5Xa is as figure 6a of IEC 61558-1, modified as follows:
$ A% f5 L& v4 ?' O' ZReplace "3 x R = 0,5 ± 0,02" by "R = 0,5 ± 0,02 (typ)"& x0 U7 Q# k% U3 T
Replace "Material: steel nickel plated or brass" by "Material: metal"( u# h8 A  v$ A  J  B
Figure 5Xd is the same as figure 6c of IEC 61558-1$ B; U) `) o& p) W: U; o" M
Test Method Y. i- I' M% d) H; W8 d& O) B
2.10.5.Y Non-separable thin sheet material
3 K& y9 w/ y1 L, h4 x+ uInsulation in three or more layers of non-separable thin-sheet materials is permitted for use within5 i1 l) e. z' i. V5 O) R
the equipment ENCLOSURE, and shall not be subject to handling or abrasion during servicing. It) q! L7 q" {  ^" N. m
shall have adequate mechanical strength.4 G, C% e7 Q. K8 N, n9 \6 ^
NOTE - The purpose of the tests in 2.10.5.y is to reveal defects that are hidden in inner layers of insulation,7 H! I6 d! A% ?" Y* _9 C7 ?$ m) A% r
so there is no test for insulation in two layers. For insulation in two layers of non-separable thin-sheet
; q: v. m/ o( H9 R+ omaterials, see 2.10.5.25 K: O- W( Z6 S3 b0 L2 y5 l
There is no requirement regarding distances through insulation, nor for all layers of insulation to be* Z5 F- K& D$ ~0 `$ P2 g
of the same material.
- I- d- {5 i( [2 s1 NCompliance is checked by inspection and by the following test:' }4 {" O5 p, V6 J0 v7 _! q  _5 d
Three test samples of thin sheet material are used, each approximately 70 mm wide.
. c  H4 ?- s! g+ C# k, W7 |1 MOne sample is fixed to the mandrel of the test fixture as shown in figure 5Y.
& @9 `$ r  O3 W, R% r% }3 |A pull of 150 N is applied to the free end of the sample, using an appropriate clamping device. The
5 ?- y" E2 r* N" g9 o# i* bmandrel is twice rotated forwards and backwards by 230°, and then forwards to the final position.
! V# H( C7 c% W( ^, q) q% eA sheet of aluminium or copper foil, 0,035 mm ± 0,005 mm thick, approximately 30 mm wide and at
7 P' J0 w0 E! z: r2 Kleast 200 mm long, is placed across is the surface of the sample, hanging down on each side of: B+ O$ }; j& w" T
the mandrel. The foil is tightened by a pull of approximately 1 N at each end, using appropriate
4 w: c- N' q# a7 `; ?3 }clamping devices.. The foil is positioned so that its edges are approximately 20 mm from the edges
+ |' @; V# Y/ ?) x  g# s# i7 [- Pof the sample (see figure 5Yd)., N: _: [6 p) q- n6 `
While the mandrel is in its final position, and within the 60 s following the final positioning, an/ A" e/ R. l" @; _) p: J) O
electric strength test is applied between the mandrel and the metal foil in accordance with 5.2.2,
4 J5 X7 P# V! g3 L1 Iusing a test voltage of 1,5 times the value specified in table 5B.) |  @/ f- U) g; v# \8 A
The test is repeated with the other two samples
* i" U  d% s: V3 `) bIf a sample breaks at the clamping device during rotation, the test is repeated on a fresh sample. If
5 s! {/ B0 Q$ m% p0 None or more samples breaks at any other place, the test has failed., [/ W+ Z+ R+ W. W8 F3 e
...............................: v' Z. U! w6 @7 I
Add new Figure 5Y (adapted from Figure 6 of IEC 61558-1)9 Q* O, J) E3 f8 J
Figure 5Ya is as figure 6a of IEC 61558-1, modified as follows:
3 `+ V- d) A4 GReplace "3xR = 0,5 ± 0,02" by "R = 0,5 ± 0,02 (typ)"
0 ~! G: J! U9 Y4 RReplace "Material : steel nickel plated or brass" by "Material: metal"
% T# R$ H( B2 k+ B: S! P/ aFigure 5Yd is the same as figure 6c of IEC 61558-1
. R7 q0 c" ?* G2 V6 d1 e: n
  z3 e; ?- `0 D, `# \0 s
0 u; }; B/ ^1 e# t) ~5 b: N5 @- ?
' K! I! Q: H6 u& C  P$ D& s, f, g/ a9 l2 j6 L/ ]- @) o; P6 }* e

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 20:42 , Processed in 0.134680 second(s), 22 queries .