安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 5895|回复: 14
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[IEC灯具] IEC 60598 -1 :2012 draft

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-9-28 09:21 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
第四章节,改动较大的几个地方!/ ?  p( O8 t& w; T/ c
只是草案,了解交流!7 w; o% g: q0 \: M3 P
大部分的改动都是针对LED光源的!
2 v2 N6 S- R; {7 \- C, ?' X' X# l- f$ F/ F: k
4.24 Photobiological hazards$ J* A- w& L) J4 R
2 O' [& \. }; G- @$ x1 s
4.24.1 UV radiation
; c6 h) L  \  V( oLuminaires designed for tungsten halogen lamps and luminaires designed for metal halide' r/ B1 i- ~( ?9 u0 [2 K+ A8 C! ]- @
lamps shall not emit excessive UV radiation when used with the lamp. For self-shielded lamps,, y# P. `& w0 A% z
this requirement is met by the lamp design.
& S, q/ _* G% X, q  d" L% Q# nFor tungsten halogen lamps and most metal halide lamps, when needing a protective shield,
  E1 l+ `6 }, ~0 rany glass will reduce the UV radiation to a sufficiently low level.3 Z  i( S9 l3 |4 e; N- m
NOTE 1: See 60432-3 and IEC 62035 for lamp marking
9 k0 x8 f% Z) j# z7 M# ?For some metal halide lamps, emitting a high level of radiation, Annex P describes methods to
6 Q  z& h0 y  |provide adequate shielding for UV radiation by the luminaire.' T8 }, H! n; y# p
NOTE 2; See Annex P, procedure A or B for method of calculation to provide effective radiation shielding.
* F0 E/ o0 G* o2 c: A/ l9 I9 N
2 _4 @; q6 D, K$ k4 u4.24.2 Retinal Blue Light Hazard. ~* x1 x+ J7 E/ {
Luminaires with integrated LED’s or with LED modules shall be assessed according to IEC/TR
* P9 G  a% ^- ]" V' q62778 “Application of IEC 62471 to light sources and luminaires for the assessment of blue+ a+ s) C; U1 V7 L  G: \" [
light hazard”.7 x, k# f- ^& ~0 h2 o" {3 @; E
The use of LED light sources with a blue light risk group rating greater than RG2 is not
8 y( `4 |# Y$ eexpected. Additional more onerous requirements for the management of these types of light
; W- H: ?6 K8 W7 [7 Q. L8 M# isources would need to be applied.  {7 k+ p& K5 X& @" a- u! t6 J/ Z
Note 1: Requirements for luminaires using RG3 LED light sources are not yet developed because these products
  J7 c" y! z8 B0 z/ ?are not generally available on the market. Further requirements will be developed if needed in the future.
2 ]) Q! l3 V4 P' a6 lFor luminaires using an LED light source having an RG0 or RG1 rating in accordance with/ ^8 Y; r1 Y* c# H& C, M; a. K8 M
IEC/TR 62778 rating based on 200mm, 0.011rad measurement), or which have been assessed
& G; M" }/ ?$ Yas RG0 or RG1 fully assembled for use, under the same conditions, no additional requirements1 d+ K6 [8 \7 P: g9 E. C% a
apply.
- a0 \, j8 ~) `' YFor luminaires having a Risk Group 1/2 (Ethr) boundary condition in accordance with IEC/TR
' \- ?: |' O6 d3 e62778 the following requirements shall apply:: w( T2 L1 G; Y$ i
a) For fixed mounted luminaires, an additional assessment according to IEC/TR 62778 shall be
, w  a/ b7 d) S8 R4 ^2 hmade to find the distance Xm between luminaire and the borderline between RG2 and RG1.7 x6 n! s( S; [2 a, S  Q
The luminaire shall be marked and have instructions according to 3.2.23 of this standard.
4 J0 z7 g, W/ t0 Mb) Portable and hand held luminaires exceeding RG1 at 200mm (0.011rad measurement), are# ~; V0 S) A9 j/ K
required to be marked according to subclause 3.2.23 of this standard.4 p9 X: M8 w& Z8 s8 D) C0 ]
Note 2: Normally details of the Risk Group Classification should be available from the manufacture of the LED light
! Y; J1 A* e: Z$ J/ R, asource.
4 H; @& H7 D+ p% q! t9 Y' x- Y% dNote 3 : In some luminaire designs e.g. luminaires with integral LED light sources, it may be necessary for the
. @6 \3 K* S( v$ t$ Ocomplete luminaire to be tested.
1 A2 u8 C3 E$ j5 J5 ~* c5 D9 j- oNote 4 : The building of discreet LED’s into extended arrays or the application of additional optics does not increase8 A* T( E* W3 }* D' `; Z
the Risk Group Category of the basic LED light source.1 e" |, w/ B0 g; Z, B' }; j
Note 5 : The manufacturers declared photometric data for the luminaire may be used as the basis for the
- a7 l* E* O) z5 q7 k3 C. Y5 \  Nassessment detailed under item ‘a’.) R: i' Z5 I! w' N7 o- Y, c
Portable luminaires for children, covered by IEC60598-2-10, and mains socket-outlet
3 F/ F% z5 i. gnightlights, covered by IEC60598-2-12, shall not exceed RG1 at 200mm (0.011rad
" t1 c! h& t; i/ h3 v" k# E5 c4 ~measurement)( B- |1 A# s, c' Z, S
Note 6: Future amendments specific to IEC60598-2-10 and IEC60598-2-12 in this respect will follow.1 J6 o' m0 a6 R9 B9 _* @$ _! e* Y

评分

参与人数 2安规金币 +11 收起 理由
bub02 + 1
af204 + 10 安规好帖很给力!

查看全部评分

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
4.28 Fixing of thermal sensing controls
5 x$ [) d5 o+ z, H. F; fAny temperature sensing control external to lamp control gear shall not be of the plug-in or an$ \* q# z4 ?) O4 F% s
otherwise easily replaceable type. It shall be reliably kept in its specified position with regard to the1 d+ {7 I. @! p% X$ {8 W9 f- ?% h
control gear.
* R. J. [. C: \. j8 z* FAdhesive fixing of temperature sensing controls shall not be used where UV radiation emitted from a
! m! D$ p* v1 N) Clamp could degrade the reliability of the fixing during the life of the luminaire. Temperature sensing0 e1 D) Z4 H& I2 V* Y
controls shall not be mounted outside of the luminaire enclosure.
! K( c$ l. x) r5 t* K$ kCompliance is checked by inspection and, for temperature sensing controls with adhesive fixing,( j  g7 |8 q- ?/ r# `
according to the following test:6 k/ _0 Q! t# o$ }
The temperature sensing control, together with the ballast/transformer to which it is fixed, is subjected
5 @6 J4 N% |% Z& L# ^$ ?" B, |& Qto the3 N: Z2 q( q/ S: s* Z1 a- J$ P1 D. T
temperature change test in accordance to IEC 60068-2-14, test Na, according to the following details;1 m) O) y: Q5 I: G7 H' t) q9 V
The specimen shall be subjected to 100 cycles between the minimum and the maximum values as
, B3 N$ _7 i  |7 z0 Agiven below;6 Y; j, L+ p8 D! u; p
The maximum temperature is the temperature measured on the adhesive material when the
; A9 M3 G, U& \2 Z/ i3 {  Jballast/transformer is loaded by a current equal to 0,95 times the value of the lowest current that
4 q( D+ m$ f& J0 Jcauses the protective device to operate in steady state conditions;
7 Q* g. O8 S9 s+ m* E. j2 I: B, CThe Minimum test temperature is 0°C.
6 z5 S' W, Q& z% p! D9 `5 `( YThe duration of exposure of the two temperatures is 30 min each.  r; B6 O, q# T# n0 l" U
NOTE Standard transition time is between 2 min and 3 min. A transition time (t2) of less than 30 s is allowed, if an automatic- \" p+ j. n4 p' |% X
test system is used.! J+ o3 |9 Q, _; |0 s6 e$ u% E
During the test the temperature sensing control shall not undergo any change in fixing impairing its6 V& b9 k( d  G0 Z4 p& `# p
further use, especially with respect to its operating temperature. After the test, the temperature sensing2 V5 q/ [' J, s0 q
control shall not be detached/moved from its designed position.# N/ n6 x9 F3 C$ P( x
Note - Transformers complying with IEC 61558 are not subjected to this test.
9 S( c& o9 X$ `! w
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:21 | 显示全部楼层
4.29 Luminaire with non replaceable light source.2 n$ l" `3 U' q6 I
It shall not be possible to replace and/or to give access to live parts without breaking the
/ ~7 c5 X. Z6 ^: g3 Tluminaire or its parts.
4 u4 g9 W; N0 oCompliance is checked by the following test:7 k" i! ~, c5 h$ ~6 U# V
Parts of the luminaire giving access to the light source which it is possible to open by hand or
0 ?/ O& r( }+ h$ F, f. B: ^by using a tool shall be opened or dismantled.
' z) h& l9 E. w' N# P' pParts of the luminaire which are sealed, or glued, or fixed by screws which are designed and$ m2 p6 [7 P' _% H" `) U
shaped to be used only once, or permanently embedded barriers, are not opened.
+ v+ c  i. }6 x+ k$ \% TAfter removing all parts as detailed above, it shall not be possible to access live parts as
) H8 q- b5 v  \. I6 K+ i- }checked with the test probe and test method according to Section 8 of this standard.6 W( }4 w0 L9 S8 l6 e

1 \0 E1 l0 z  R1 F9 t% r8 L0 D( O+ M' w1 e7 s, f
4.30 Luminaires with non-user replaceable light sources& ], c  c3 {/ N- d% n# c, Z
Where a protective cover is used over a non-user replaceable light source to provide protection0 C6 H5 g! h3 F9 i; T
against electric shock, and the cover is marked with the ‘caution, electric shock risk’ symbol
7 z2 r( O7 p: S& k7 Bdetailed by 3.2.24, the cover shall be left in place during the tests and inspections detailed by
' ~: }: X9 U. Y2 _- vSection 8 of this standard. The cover shall be held securely in position by fixings requiring the) z6 l/ l; H4 g  B8 d/ b! P6 r1 p
use of a tool for their removal, and at least two independent fixings shall be used.
+ t" i  K% e9 _) c
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
4.31 Insulation between circuits
) {% i$ [6 Y6 |% nLuminaires incorporating transformers or controlgears providing insulation between circuits and
# y7 A7 i+ r3 ?" h5 P  y3 xluminaire using circuits insulated from a LV supply, shall provide suitable insulation between$ K% G+ [/ L  h7 ]- o/ M
circuits and between these circuits and the external accessible parts.
$ I) W8 B$ X) v/ oThe same requirements apply to the circuits connected to the control interface of a controllable
1 Q8 Q, G$ |7 @luminaire where it is required to maintain the same level of insulation for all components. On, K& x$ P2 }: b0 ~
the evaluation of the type of circuit to be considered, the information given by the controlgear
2 [8 ]0 k1 j+ H( |manufacturer (see 7.1.k of IEC 61347-1) shall be taken into account.
/ A9 I+ _  G7 r6 Q0 W" ^, ~. ?) mNote: at present on the market the following types of control systems are available:( g' P5 Y6 i9 h4 w. ^( L
- FELV Control signal, basic insulated to LV Supply (e.g. Digital Addressable Lighting Interface and
! T5 i7 C) F1 w6 H* ?' t0 X  C1–10 V DC controls)
6 M. `! j' {4 r9 ]/ f# F- SELV Control signal, (e.g. DMX)0 Q- Y# ?; _! ~
- Control signal, not insulated to LV Supply (e.g. Push button control / phase cut / step dim)' p! Y) Z, v! S
Compliance is checked by the following requirements.
( {9 J) d0 A- `& e$ M6 l$ y! K# W, _: g' @( Y
4.31.1 SELV circuits' e; ~  D3 A( \1 k5 F, S- s
The following sources may be used to supply SELV circuits:  E  X8 ^1 R  i
- A safety isolating transformer in accordance with IEC 61558-2-6 or equivalent part 2 of6 ]2 w# ]) ~6 H- g
615581 \9 |( q5 I4 c9 z8 n
- A controlgear providing SELV in accordance with IEC 61347 Series
7 B5 b0 O8 h  {; y' p2 k; e- An electrochemical source (e.g. a battery) or another source independent of a higher
  e' k$ ]$ n- y' _# s- Wvoltage circuit! k& I3 v! a2 |
The voltage in the circuits shall not be higher than the limits defined for ELV.0 j& V$ b- }7 u; r( Q
SELV circuits shall be insulated from the LV supply by double or reinforced insulation (based) e' X& ]7 a9 B8 S" N$ e1 b
upon a working voltage equal to LV supply voltage).2 |4 T% U' C1 x; i  M
SELV circuits shall be insulated from other non SELV circuits (excluding FELV) by double or* V" E- I2 @7 w: l: j
reinforced insulation (based upon a working voltage equal to highest voltage in the circuits)./ ?6 a7 f3 f& K
SELV circuits shall be insulated from FELV circuits by supplementary insulation (based upon a
3 M/ R2 V7 r( J! T9 K, ]; pworking voltage equal to LV supply voltage).& S4 ]$ q4 C" L+ f: v( M: [
SELV circuits shall be insulated from other SELV circuits by basic insulation (based upon a
( ^& v0 x. W+ m: U8 F7 x4 C! d0 xworking voltage equal to highest voltage in the circuits)
# Z. D; ?" V" g! e  x5 fSELV circuits shall be insulated from accessible conductive parts by an insulation according to7 U; j% Q5 t! a6 K" o$ C
table 1 in Annex X.
; `& h, x2 H( I. e8 P) pNote: In case of controlgear according to IEC 61347 series, the SELV voltage to be considered for
" T) [8 ]: m% ^; r) Y. Ainsulating purpose in the maximum output voltage indicated on the controlgear as “U-OUT”.1 X0 f1 V' S6 ~8 [6 Q0 P
Compliance is checked by inspection and by the test required in clause 8, 10 and 11 of this" S# M( Q# y" v( f) J" G$ k7 N3 i8 }( G
standard9 L5 V" ?+ q9 p& Z# M
Plugs and socket-outlets in SELV systems shall comply with the following requirements:
- b- \$ T! X; `' S( o# t- plugs shall not be able to enter socket-outlets of other voltage systems;
8 G( k9 s/ u- \* t+ F- socket-outlets shall not admit plugs of other voltage systems;. k4 v$ n* I1 ~& w1 f) R
- plugs and socket-outlets in SELV systems shall not have a protective conductor* C  i; k6 ?0 z8 @. m
contact.
! N9 _* N$ i3 m5 z/ R! mCompliance is checked by inspection+ \5 `+ C# `7 N# C

7 R& ^8 C) H" I1 ]; Z/ x' P: l5 J4.31.2 FELV circuits) m  c1 V6 T' m9 H
The following sources may be used to supply FELV circuits:
. k/ ^0 t4 ~% |8 T6 u, c- A separating transformer in accordance with IEC 61558-2-1 or equivalent part 2 of& e5 G/ x% H  M2 y
615582 h. n, L1 F* U7 Q7 z! S! |
- A separating controlgear providing basic insulation between input and output circuits in  [5 s! B9 ^: o
accordance with IEC 61347 Series5 L, t9 e" y4 _5 h" H
- An electrochemical source (e.g. a battery) or another source in circuit separated by the
, S) f7 E( V5 J' j- a' i* F. p- u$ `3 L( YLV supply by basic insulation only., |/ H# j/ G; ?0 a0 v, o# X
The voltage in the circuits shall not be higher than the limits defined for ELV.; Q% V2 r  [, W# |9 j4 s
FELV circuits shall be insulated from the LV supply by at least basic insulation (based upon a0 O$ o1 H+ y/ n2 o2 H
working voltage equal to LV supply voltage).
! l; Y) r' s; W! ~4 V) d3 M+ v% WIt is not required that FELV circuits shall be insulated from protective earth circuit except for
) D, Q% i1 x1 e* j4 g/ ffunctional purpose.' k7 \( `* ?5 R2 A) h
FELV circuits shall be insulated from by an insulation according to table 1 in annex X.
0 @5 p# N* R( O$ y# X$ ^( M" K8 z4 ECompliance is checked by inspection and by the tests required in Sections 8, 10 and 11 of this
% P9 P' q) o( }standard
) M9 b, h# N6 o4 S7 M; sPlugs and socket-outlets for FELV systems shall comply with the following requirements:
$ U- i$ z8 \9 j5 t- plugs shall not be able to enter socket-outlets of other voltage systems;
' l- w. O7 h8 |- socket-outlets shall not admit plugs of other voltage systems;3 {1 Z! i1 c: h- W( Y4 y
- socket-outlets shall have a protective conductor contact.$ g6 [4 d+ X/ r3 e
Compliance is checked by inspection5 a( c- U1 u5 h" s5 f% q% \

# t5 c$ ^( i8 m  F' {! d4.31.3 Other circuits:
  }; y) ?) @7 S+ o) f; g/ ?The insulation between circuits other than SELV or FELV and accessible conductive parts shall
: C$ s% v# U7 Y9 ]0 Hbe in accordance with the requirements in table 1 in annex X.2 K" E4 v4 Z1 @1 V6 |; p
In class II construction, where equipotential bonding is used for the protection against indirect3 p. B: @4 i! Y( k; c
contacts with live parts (see table 1 in Annex X), the following requirements are applicable:
2 j) ~5 N1 {8 |3 b2 [- All conductive parts are connected together so that two failures of the insulation result
1 y/ c0 e+ }1 b) j5 g  T) N$ Ein a short circuit
, T- Q& u7 j2 I; j2 W  G& V3 O- To check whether the conductive parts are reliably connected together, the test in
# t9 c% A5 d0 S' z7.2.3 (earth continuity test with 10 A) have to be carried out# t4 `( F' K: a  ~- P
- the conductive parts comply with the requirements of annex A of this standard in case
( Z% I" h- }% uof insulation fault between live parts and accessible conductive parts.& W) v6 P6 _/ C3 s8 Y
- For master/ slave applications (the control gear is mounted in the master luminaire and
$ D, \, r- {3 H2 z$ l# n+ ~4 xsupplies the slave luminaires) an equipotential bonding between the luminaires shall be
0 h( Q/ }/ g$ n' v8 A! M) Aused to prevent dangerous voltages between accessible luminaires. For this reason+ L- U8 n9 b5 m) o( K
master luminaire shall be provided with a terminal to connect accessible conductive
6 `& L! J. l: c+ X. [parts of the slave luminaires and the slave luminaire shall be constructed as class I  D+ K" n3 q9 m* J) {
luminaires.
7 l9 G7 w) o4 s; O+ tCompliance is checked by applying the requirements of this standard to check to the insulation
' @; L8 s2 r  j! u" R6 C5 d, Xrequired in Annex X
. J3 W- Q3 R: H
$ B8 f' T; i% H4 Y: |, N. ZNote: Example of this kind of circuits are:, W- W9 |0 X1 |1 ]- U0 ?2 i
- output circuits of ballast according to 61347 series
( a9 A& `; r% n0 b' H- circuits supplied by isolating transformer according to IEC 61558-2-4 or equivalent
  l- e$ s, }  Q, c- circuits supplied by separating transformers according to IEC 61558-2-1 which do not fulfil the8 B) H$ {7 n  x  ]
requirements for FELV
( C' L( P( F# n. z+ e1 F6 q' @' m- circuits supplied by separating controlgear (other than FELV) and isolating controlgear
" E, n$ A3 {5 Q6 v& p) n0 i6 P* iaccording to IEC 61347-Series
1 u7 K! x% U4 P! Z" B% ]
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 09:23 | 显示全部楼层
Annex X

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 qsin 于 2012-10-24 14:57 编辑
  M+ t! n( e! L1 P% p2 ?! p/ K
: p& k! z! j7 d/ I' \& H做这行的,必须要跟进啊!这样才能对企业有更好的应变能力!
) B# d: ]4 ]. p* Y: X( b8 V; ^" w# H) [/ u/ T+ `
: b9 c) m! j" x5 U0 q, r

5 C. t, y7 Q3 N4 y7 w
. D# L4 K/ X: M* x
$ x- R  `3 t. H# x8 @' p
* M2 \0 q  B: z! |

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
头像被屏蔽
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-28 16:09 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:43 , Processed in 0.144676 second(s), 25 queries .