安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 2301|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[逆变器认证] 逆变器中交流、直流侧的保险丝,必须要安装吗?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-31 20:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
看到其他厂家的一些逆变器产品中都没有交流、直流侧保险丝。或者是只有交流侧有保险丝。那样的设计安规上是否可以?保险丝到底是否需要安装?怎么安装才符合要求呢?
6#
发表于 2013-8-30 16:56 | 只看该作者
沒錯 -->不管是交流侧或者直流侧都可以不用保险絲      
9 G  i( y1 l4 _, X4 o4 I我們以前有裝, 現在都拿掉了.
5#
发表于 2012-8-29 19:36 | 只看该作者
不管是交流侧或者直流侧都可以不用保险丝,交流并网侧可用继电器保护异常动作,直流侧如果连接到限流源就不存在过流
地板
发表于 2012-8-2 00:14 | 只看该作者
和设计有关 然后看你做异常时FUSE 的能否保护
板凳
发表于 2012-8-1 12:37 | 只看该作者
直流侧可有可无,通过short test评估就OK;
6 J  Z1 t( ?0 y4 n交流侧就看你设计了,要样机里没有,需在说明书中说明装机时交流侧用的外置Fuse的Rating,相关要求如下(IEC 62109-1):
. ]2 A$ V. d. d' c  o+ m6 i* ~6 B1 u# G
4.4.4.5 Output short circuit
0 W2 b5 _3 Z$ L- q* _' xEach power output port of the PCE, and each section of a tapped output, shall be tested one
( c4 w+ S4 c: P2 x3 m! f. [4 G3 K$ Cat a time, to simulate short circuits in the load or wiring. Overcurrent protection devices as3 L  O& L& |- W5 `' U! Z
provided in the PCE or as specified in the installation instructions, shall be fitted during the
/ w5 a. F  a4 Mtest. All other outputs are loaded or not loaded, whichever load condition of normal use is less
* e& s& w0 c* v, M; h! W# {' mfavorable.# `$ \4 H6 N5 k3 F
Testing is required to be performed on all combinations of terminals for the port under
. A- ]" i# H# o( J7 j: B0 Xconsideration, two at a time, including neutral and earth terminals, and one test with all; t+ D5 K0 d5 ]! X( S: p4 k/ V  n
current-carrying terminals of the port shorted together at once. Where analysis shows that the
  M* n' v0 D$ qtest for one combination is representative of other combinations, tests may be omitted.
; n3 S. ^7 q4 S5 W0 D9 F1 A* H+ fIn addition to the requirements of 4.4.3, the short-circuit currents are to be recorded and if+ S) Q$ h9 D; Q7 K
they exceed the maximum rated current of the circuit, the maximum measured current shall be6 \6 v, s- I0 u7 K& Q
provided in the installation manual for the purpose of coordination of overcurrent protection of3 e, I* J/ E' K: m' I
the external circuit conductors (see 5.3.2).7 h* z- x: t7 w% h' d- ]; @; ]! U
The value(s) to be recorded and to be provided with the PCE instructions are the peak6 ]" i" d5 T/ C5 \" O. o
current, and the highest of the RMS current values measured or calculated over a time period
( Z, w" ]4 _" |) oas follows:7 f8 A* [4 Z1 `; d* [* M5 J
a) for AC signals, 3 cycles of the nominal AC frequency for the port under consideration, in( q8 U& r) J; @9 D. x. n& b
which case the value is to be stated as the 3-cycle RMS value;
% G% W. Z$ B1 P$ H0 @& z$ Ub) for all signals, the duration of the short circuit from the time the short circuit is applied, until
7 p- k, o% B3 V% N( n6 c& w8 Athe time the short circuit current is interrupted by a protective device or other mechanism, in  i  U5 L9 C) G. ^+ Q6 v$ o* F) r! ]' U
which case the value stated is to include the RMS value and the time period in seconds;
: P) e$ Y" p4 w, _0 K  ^& }. u1 sc) for short circuit tests that result in a continuous non-zero value, the steady-state RMS* G' A5 }+ x+ r7 A  M& e! A( L
value, in which case the value is to be stated as a continuous RMS value.; {( [* w, M9 ~; m  G9 Y) u/ h5 G
NOTE Where the intended use of the short-circuit current information requires a different type of measurement,
" X! L$ D% e, O% p/ I' J$ kadditional data may be provided. For example, for AC mains fault current contribution some utilities may prefer a
( ?4 l  {3 R$ `/ C¼-cycle RMS or other RMS calculation to the 3-cycle RMS above.

点评

多谢大侠指点迷津!  发表于 2012-8-1 15:13
沙发
发表于 2012-8-1 08:37 | 只看该作者
大部分厂家都是在交流侧安保险丝,但是也有在直流侧安装的,这要看你的设计了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 23:55 , Processed in 0.132387 second(s), 24 queries .