安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1520|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[玩具资料] Revision of the EU Toy Safety Directive

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-14 09:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
In order to ensure a high level of safety of toys for the EU markets, revision of the Toy Safety
- g1 ^- |1 C' t' _  W: qDirective 88/378/EEC has been adopted by the European Parliament on 18 December 2008.
2 Y+ d' a0 f' |( M+ b4 r/ d. O# y9 M* kPublication of the revised directive on the Official Journal is expected in first quarter of 2009., G  M) _* O1 ]+ n; X/ x
The revision shall replace the current 20 years old toy safety directive that does not adequately9 U1 u: N/ I! }. g" y0 E
deal with the risks and dangers of newly toy designs." O# `6 }7 |5 `
Provisions have been laid down for obligation of manufacturers, importers and retailers of toys,
) W) Q; p6 M; d8 g& ^0 B  v  F0 uwhile the essential safety requirements of toys have much more related to the chemical properties+ |+ \- ~" _) w" B% Z& f* `1 ]2 T
and labeling of toys.% \2 q: W* h  s+ i! C' P& D
Obligation of toy manufacturers:; D/ C  t9 q0 j6 I
a. To ensure their toys have been designed and manufactured
. i2 x+ ^& V2 s6 R8 L' L$ X. M0 E6 @' Zin accordance with the essential safety requirements;
+ W2 q: J/ }  @9 h! C% {b. To draw up a complete product file for each toy and to carry1 K% ?) v$ A  L
out conformity assessment prior to marketing of toy;* x  v/ L' ]/ `
c. To draw up an EC declaration of conformity based on the
6 }( x- V" F' Z9 p: M' Hassessment procedure and affix the CE marking;
1 ~, {+ [# j% o1 J" ~d. To have unique identification by type, batch or serial or model number or any other
# H9 c+ K- f6 q6 }. welement on the toy or packaging or document accompany the toy;9 W1 D6 r8 i) ~' B5 ]- ]
e. To accompany toy by appropriate safety warnings and instructions in a language or
7 p4 M* c# }' l$ W5 K& R# Y/ o2 ~languages easily understood by consumers;: p3 \: I, [2 R# m6 Q- a
f. To keep the technical documentation and the EC declaration of conformity for a period of
8 |1 l- Z# |9 f, t( y! ^ten years after a toy has been placed on the EU market (This also applies to the- t2 F5 B' Z$ O4 T& D  @* }
authorized representatives and importers of toys);
) w. s0 R7 f' u# V& U$ g4 }g. To indicate their name, registered trade name/mark and address on the toy or packaging or
# R# u% _0 u! S( H1 P/ @document accompanying the toy (This also applies to the authorized representatives and
) U8 _* _. R( G3 P- W6 eimporters of toys).
; L0 k  E! U( ]# FEssential safety requirements of toys have been amended with following additions:
; e8 v# H: Q4 I) O1 o& `, F, @! ca. Where appropriate, toys shall bear warning label that specify appropriate user limitation.: ~" W% G3 z: i7 B4 m
However, warnings that contradict the intended use of the toy are prohibited, e.g. label
* V$ f  F5 e: A3 O, [likes "Warning: Not for use by children under three years of age" on infant toys (e.g.  q( z7 B2 E: I/ [0 f
rattle) will not be allowed;
0 c. u# l) {. g3 @% Fb. A toy intended for children under 36 months must be designed and manufactured in such
* o; \/ |! j3 a/ @# E8 W8 A. ~! na way that it can be cleaned. A textile toy shall be washable, except if it contains a+ P+ e  K4 m( @1 \* b! \9 D
mechanism that may be damaged if soak washed;# J* q5 W9 u7 P, B/ g7 d) `2 W5 F
c. Toys attached to a food product that must be consumed in order to get direct access to the; [6 B" s  S. b4 W3 p2 O6 {
toy shall be prohibited, whereas toys contained within food or mixed with a food product. x# k! c0 x+ F- N, N
must have their own packaging;
( P- n. N3 u" _6 Q8 W8 Pd. Substances that are classified as carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic for reproduction. g( v% H3 R0 K$ ?# P
(CMRs), category 1A, 1B or 2 (except for nickel in stainless steel) shall not be used in
/ f+ n# [9 N+ @; T. N% Y2 H7 a' P$ \6 Otoys or toy components;
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-14 09:39 | 只看该作者
e. Nitrosamines and nitrosable substances are prohibited for use in toys intended for
/ \: w0 ~+ X' p% V) Y6 L; Vchildren under 36 months or in other toys intended to be placed in the mouth if the9 U  \! s* R; e" I+ o
migration of substances is ≥ 0.05mg/kg for nitrosamines and ≥ 1 mg/kg for nitrosable
+ V! t2 j/ S; X$ Ksubstances;  W, D1 {+ \* @
f. Cosmetic toys shall comply with the compositional and labeling requirements of council
5 L4 j9 b8 z$ z4 E5 ~- jDirective 76/768/EEC;
' R: M; C* e% ]: xg. Toys shall not contain specific allergenic fragrances unless it is not avoidable in good$ L9 m3 ~% z5 Q
manufacturing practice and does not exceed 100ppm;4 h/ l* w" g9 `
h. Migration of following metals from toys or toy components accessible to children, when2 Z8 L7 K% j; C0 S- i4 Z
they are used as intended or in a foreseeable way, shall not exceed the specified limits:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
板凳
发表于 2009-2-14 09:45 | 只看该作者
好帖,多谢分享。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 20:13 , Processed in 0.125147 second(s), 21 queries .