安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 4438|回复: 40
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其它] 英語小幽默

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-7-7 16:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
A teacher
TEACHER: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
PUPILS: A teacher
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:02 | 只看该作者
结婚付出的代价
A little boy asked his father, " Daddy, how much does it cost to get married? "
The father replied, " I don 't know ,son. I 'm still paying!! "
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:02 | 只看该作者
Never Let it Go Out
概不外借
       Mark Twain once went to borrow a certain book from a neighbour in Tarry town. "May I borrow a book from you?" he asked politely.  "Yes,you're more than welcome to it," the neighbour told him.  "But I must ask you to read it here. You know I make a rule never to let any book go out of my library."
         Some days later the neighbour wished to borrow Twain's machine for cutting grass in the garden. "Why,certainly," Twain told him,"You're  more than welcome to it. But I must ask you to use it here. You know that I make it a rule never to let it go out of my garden."
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:03 | 只看该作者
Let me  take it  down
         An elephant said to a mouse ,"No doubt that you are
the smallest and most useless thing that I have ever seen ."
        &quotlease ,say it again . Let me take it down ." the mouse
said . " I will tell a flea what I know."
        为我所用
一头大象对一只小老鼠说:“你无疑是我见过的最小、最没用的东西。”
“请再说一遍,让我把它记下来。”老鼠说。“我要讲给我认识的一只跳蚤听。
5#
Does the dog know the proverb, too?
        A little boy did not like the look of the barking dog.
        "It's all right." said a gentleman. " Don't be afraid.  Don't you know the proverb. 'Barking dogs don't bite'?"
      "Ah, yes." answered the little boy.  " I know the proverb, but does the dog know the proverb, too?"
6#
Mother Was Too Busy
Teacher:  Mike, you're always asking your father to do your homework instead, and again this time...
Mike: Pardon, sir,this time at first I would not let him do it ,  but mother was too busy.

The First Day as a Taxi Driver
A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimetres from a shop window.
For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!" The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much. "The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver. I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years."
7#
Two  Cute dogs
        A man walks into a shop and sees a cute little dog.
        He asks the shopkeeper, "Does your dog bite?"
       The shopkeeper says, "No, my dog does not bite."
       The man tries to pet the dog and the dog bites him.
        "Ouch," he says, "I thought you said your dog does not bite!"
        The shopkeeper replies, "That is not my dog."
8#
wenty Dollars  
“I'm  sorry ,Madam ,but I shall  have  to  charge  you  twenty  dollars  for  pulling  your  boy's  tooth .”        
    “Twenty  dollars!   Why,I  understand  you  to  say  that  you  charged  only  four  dollars  for  such  work!”
    “Yes ,but  this  youngster  yelled  so  terribly  that  he  scared  four  other  patients  out   of  the  office  .”
    “对不起,夫人,为您孩子拔牙我要收取20美元。”
    “20美元!为什么?不是说好只要4美元。”
    “是的,但是你的孩子大喊大叫,把另外四个病人吓跑了。”
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:04 | 只看该作者
A Blind Man and his Dog
        A blind man is walking down the street with his seeing-eye dog one day.  They come to a busy intersection(交叉路口), and the dog, ignoring the high volume of traffic zooming by(快速驶过) on the street, leads the blind man right out into the thick of traffic.  This is followed by the screech of tires and horns blaring as panicked drivers try desperately not to run the pair down.
  The blind man and the dog finally reach the safety of the sidewalk on the other side of the street, and the blind man pulls a cookie out of his coat pocket, which he offers to the dog.
  A passerby, having observed the near fatal incident, can't control his amazement and says to the blind man, "Why on earth are you rewarding your dog with a cookie? He nearly got you killed!"
  The blind man turns partially in his direction and replies,
  "To find out where his head is, so I can kick his ass."
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:04 | 只看该作者
The plural form of "child"
Teacher:  What is the plural of man, Tom?
Tom:        Men.
Teacher:  Good. And the plural of child?
Tom:         Twins.

Visiting a Chicken Farm

One day, a teacher took his pupils to a chicken farm to pay a visit. When they came near the incubator, a chick just got out of its eggshell.
"It's wonderful to see a little thing come out from the eggshell, Isn't it?" the teacher said.
"Yes, sir." said one of the boys, "but it would be more wonderful if we knew how a chick gets into its eggshell before hand."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 05:04 , Processed in 0.131436 second(s), 19 queries .