安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1135|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[OFF] DSH 392 Test of non-separable thin sheet material

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-11-6 17:10 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
DSH 3922 g' b) P# _( b; B, @4 Y" A

) V/ ]+ I, q% l1 u4 T& V
Test of non-separable thin sheet material
# z4 s. j* B' F
2.10.5.2( a! G0 X5 g5 p$ u# X
60950(ed.3)" W6 `0 g$ `( B2 n/ s* g. |* U
. p  S2 v0 v9 y& R  v2 h
Question:
8 B1 |3 f- `+ h8 L& A7 h+ h( mHow is non-separable thin sheet insulation in wound components tested?2 ^7 c, `1 C" n9 N/ A" `, G, N- F
Rationale:
& J$ g. T: H2 G2 NThere are non-separable thin sheet foils on the market and used in wound components,
( x* [. t9 d$ h7 L; L: f0 Y" x" ^. q( iwhich cannot be tested according to the requirements and test-method in the existing
2 U" W7 @0 K+ T7 _% dstandard. A proposal was made to TC74-WG6 how this matter can be handled. The& d  [' C3 m. T! x( G! g( b' H
proposal is attached.
: P$ V% N, |, |, y2 X' p7 D3 ?Decision:
( ?; i, n4 G( C6 ]3 i; iUse of non-separable thin sheet insulation in wound components. ]& E/ j! J6 s4 H, e4 S$ y
The following proposal shall be used until the new edition is published.9 V+ b1 G1 D& r0 K1 _- D
1. Introduction5 M8 s1 M% ~9 R6 r% @
This document presents two alternative versions of the test procedure given in IEC8 _5 S! A  W( s4 J" ?- N3 S
61558-1 for checking the mechanical durability of thin sheet materials.
" G' `4 V/ I" ]0 o, |; m( e5 g. ^Test method X adapts the published procedure to the conventions and practices used in
* w6 t; ~$ _- {# \! z8 k" S$ f! JIEC 60950. In Method X, the metal foil is secured to the sample prior to the test.- y+ {. [6 n- U2 o) C4 D5 X/ u
Test method Y is the slightly different procedure observed on a video presentation,3 X( \, v" ]. u8 @9 f( z
whereby the metal foil is only added to the test assembly after the sample has been! D3 @5 O) _6 r( Y; y, @
stressed by rotating it in the test fixture.
- E! ?8 T% |( j& w" I  hTest method Y appears to be the more practical method, and is evidently how the test is, D, }8 ~5 T/ y! K. N) `9 Z1 N
carried out in at least one test laboratory. The two methods should give the same results.
5 Z$ l7 }" J" H: Q/ R+ X( U9 w2. Proposal" J0 e5 O) I2 @  [
Change the title of 2.10.5.2 to the following:
' @; N" ]7 T/ p; @' o2 p2.10.5.2 Separable thin-sheet material
) q$ k7 {* g7 ~" U( [Modify the first paragraph of 2.10.5.2 as follows:
& |# h4 [4 C& v. P9 E# h8 {Insulation in separable thin sheet materials, and in two layers of non-separable thin sheet
& a6 p9 B4 w# q7 Hmaterials, is permitted, ….8 z* l1 C( P' Z: ^! x
Add a new sub-clause 2.10.5.X or 2.10.5.Y.$ U' r) I* M+ {& _: B
Test Method X& C. u  p7 ^# w
2.10.5.X Non-separable thin sheet material
# v1 d/ V& n2 zInsulation in three or more layers of non-separable thin-sheet materials is permitted for use within4 X1 W8 o% B) S" M
the equipment ENCLOSURE, and shall not be subject to handling or abrasion during servicing. It9 S+ v- \/ I) O  \
shall have adequate mechanical strength.% j% N- x  X+ ?. k! ?4 R) H
NOTE - The purpose of the tests in 2.10.5.X is to reveal defects that are hidden in inner layers of insulation," U0 M' n( e& R6 E& M. B: g
so there is no test for insulation in two layers. For insulation in two layers of non-separable thin-sheet" K4 M/ |4 p! t# M3 b& N
materials, see 2.10.5.2
! H" Z+ _1 d/ lThere is no requirement regarding distances through insulation, nor for all layers of insulation to be
' h/ R0 U( z7 h' V3 E$ Pof the same material.
; G8 n- i+ @6 i# A( _9 S( S  yCompliance is checked by inspection and by the following test:( b$ v# E9 A1 E- H" |9 K
Three test samples of thin sheet material are used, each approximately 70 mm wide.& b- q! Z0 |& \; c! ~4 w
One sample is fixed to the mandrel of the test fixture as shown in figure 5X.) q; n% k. ?5 o+ y1 z) [
A sheet of aluminium or copper foil, 0,035 mm ± 0,005 mm thick, approximately 30 mm wide and at) N' U$ h4 n& E) |! B& N0 k
least 100 mm long, is fixed to the surface of the sample. The foil is positioned so that its edges are8 g# Z1 {* y% g- v. z
approximately 20 mm from the edges of the sample (see figure 5Xd) and so that when the" B; ^3 f- b! v: T( Q% c5 c* R3 }
mandrel is in its final position, the foil overlaps the free end of the sample by at least 10 mm (see
! F; e) L8 ~6 J$ H) xfigure 5Xc). The foil is tightened by a pull of approximately 1 N, using an appropriate clamping) V/ o) y( T  Y. W
device.3 \* r) X# v: J* M  g' `( c0 {& c
A pull of 150 N is applied to the free end of the sample, using an appropriate clamping device. The
* J" N  n% h) l) w8 ~' imandrel is twice rotated forwards and backwards by 230°, and then forwards to the final position.0 E+ o# Q& [+ @
While the mandrel is in its final position, and within the 60 s following the final positioning, an
" p) M8 }4 e& V/ u) `: relectric strength test is applied between the mandrel and the metal foil in accordance with 5.2.2,; D# j: p" c! g% a. V' O  p
using a test voltage of 1,5 times the value specified in table 5B.
! m/ H" G" T1 I# r5 y4 \The test is repeated with the other two samples% Y; X! I) _. W: ~2 y3 M+ `
If a sample breaks at the clamping device during rotation, the test is repeated on a fresh sample. If
3 o$ c5 _# \7 H$ [1 p$ S6 c' ]one or more samples breaks at any other place, the test has failed.
. g* r4 e$ V  {7 ^5 }8 @/ Q............................$ N) n' `0 r( O, a6 X% K3 f4 b
Add new Figure 5X (adapted from Figure 6 of IEC 61558-1): \& c- `2 F4 O& |
Figure 5Xa is as figure 6a of IEC 61558-1, modified as follows:/ h$ m2 ?  Y7 [2 u, w7 `3 z
Replace "3 x R = 0,5 ± 0,02" by "R = 0,5 ± 0,02 (typ)"
5 p  m, j! ]/ i; q6 j5 SReplace "Material: steel nickel plated or brass" by "Material: metal"
4 ]9 z6 `  s' y  _Figure 5Xd is the same as figure 6c of IEC 61558-1
& r& T6 W! V' bTest Method Y
8 b; r) ?3 s9 m) r0 l2.10.5.Y Non-separable thin sheet material
$ Q, B+ g  F( [/ g/ I0 _- t" pInsulation in three or more layers of non-separable thin-sheet materials is permitted for use within  }1 p# [9 ]9 \
the equipment ENCLOSURE, and shall not be subject to handling or abrasion during servicing. It4 H9 f- N) N. h* ^; G4 }2 D1 U! C
shall have adequate mechanical strength.+ T3 Y' W! Y" v2 Z
NOTE - The purpose of the tests in 2.10.5.y is to reveal defects that are hidden in inner layers of insulation,# f" ]) U6 y+ n5 ?, g
so there is no test for insulation in two layers. For insulation in two layers of non-separable thin-sheet6 y: @9 z0 ]3 s# T, X
materials, see 2.10.5.2) K# r1 k: E' j3 e$ P( N
There is no requirement regarding distances through insulation, nor for all layers of insulation to be5 g+ ?2 }: Z1 G5 H
of the same material./ I9 t2 C+ C' E5 h* V4 j
Compliance is checked by inspection and by the following test:+ ?& |4 f8 v/ a* P
Three test samples of thin sheet material are used, each approximately 70 mm wide.
& s: j' a# e4 P3 @3 p' y+ ?8 GOne sample is fixed to the mandrel of the test fixture as shown in figure 5Y.4 J) b/ J+ f( r% N5 I; k7 Z
A pull of 150 N is applied to the free end of the sample, using an appropriate clamping device. The6 X% p0 e+ Y' d
mandrel is twice rotated forwards and backwards by 230°, and then forwards to the final position.- u3 A. O, h2 c
A sheet of aluminium or copper foil, 0,035 mm ± 0,005 mm thick, approximately 30 mm wide and at
. L+ E& e. P2 j7 s0 x0 pleast 200 mm long, is placed across is the surface of the sample, hanging down on each side of9 r% ]' G- H' ^- p/ {4 v+ ~
the mandrel. The foil is tightened by a pull of approximately 1 N at each end, using appropriate% t* o& }+ B& w- b; k5 x
clamping devices.. The foil is positioned so that its edges are approximately 20 mm from the edges; b) b+ i- N3 c/ K
of the sample (see figure 5Yd).: M9 ?5 ^4 K" r. Y) B2 d, L
While the mandrel is in its final position, and within the 60 s following the final positioning, an7 x- l' k6 c8 g2 k8 T8 G
electric strength test is applied between the mandrel and the metal foil in accordance with 5.2.2,( M& P$ Q" B; e0 b  n5 D
using a test voltage of 1,5 times the value specified in table 5B." @6 A0 E+ V) r8 B% D6 F
The test is repeated with the other two samples
  |& W' M2 A" i' T) |If a sample breaks at the clamping device during rotation, the test is repeated on a fresh sample. If
3 t' {( H% g$ q, eone or more samples breaks at any other place, the test has failed.- o, C# v  g% `) Z' J
6 v7 @5 h8 `. LAdd new Figure 5Y (adapted from Figure 6 of IEC 61558-1)" z/ y- g3 x3 C) a9 x2 [; r
Figure 5Ya is as figure 6a of IEC 61558-1, modified as follows:# P* {: q) B6 Y0 s1 t7 h- ?
Replace "3xR = 0,5 ± 0,02" by "R = 0,5 ± 0,02 (typ)"
0 ^" Q  X( x$ q/ E$ v5 f; sReplace "Material : steel nickel plated or brass" by "Material: metal"
+ w* d; F3 r; f& [; \, YFigure 5Yd is the same as figure 6c of IEC 61558-1' l% Z5 ~2 [* j# [2 e
2 j$ H% U6 D+ y8 P0 ?$ y. G
' \4 V1 t% S4 p2 i

0 t; z/ E5 F, S4 l1 x" h" K
: Z3 s2 H; `% A0 B( W8 W. J

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 19:23 , Processed in 0.137266 second(s), 21 queries .