安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 912|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[短文] 追踪现实中的谍影重重

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-4-26 11:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
      Shami is a spy. He works for MI5, the British domestic security service. In an unprecedented move he was interviewed recently by the BBC for the new TV documentary series, Modern Spies.
      沙米是效力于负责英国国内安全的军情五处的一名间谍。在BBC最新系列纪录片《摩登间谍》中,英国广播公司对这位情报工作者进行了一次史无前例的采访。
      Shami isn’t his real name and in the interview his face is in shadow so you can’t identify him, but he speaks about his job and what motivates him.
      尽管沙米并非他的真名,为了保护他的身份,采访中他的面部也被打上了阴影。但他谈论了自己的工作以及工作的动力源泉。
      Peter Taylor, the BBC reporter who interviewed Shami, set out to answer this question: How close are real spies to the Jason Bournes and James Bonds of novels and the cinema?
      彼得•泰勒是采访沙米的BBC记者,他打算为一个问题找到答案:现实中的间谍同影视小说中的杰森•伯恩、詹姆斯•邦德到底有多接近。
      He asks Shami, a surveillance officer, if he has any hesitation about spying on other people. “No, not at all,” replies Shami.
      他问身为监控专员的沙米尔,是否会因监视别人而感到过一丝疑虑。“从来没有。”沙米回答道。
      “I know why I’m doing it. I’m trying to prevent something major occurring which could lead to loss of life. That’s my biggest motivation.”
      “我清楚自己为什么这样做。我在努力制止一些可能导致人员伤亡的重大事件发生。这是我工作的最大动力。”
      Asked how he feels when he is mounting a surveillance operation, Shami replies: “Excited. You feel a lot of pressure, but you understand the task in hand and how serious it is. You are thinking about potential dangers and hazards which may pose a threat to yourself.
      当被问及在执行监视行动时有何感受时,沙米回答说:“很兴奋。尽管感觉压力很大,但是你了解手头的工作及其重要性。你会一直思考其潜在的危险和风险,它们很可能会对你自身构成威胁。”
      “You have to be, what I like to call, Mr Gray, a nobody, someone you’d pass on the street and forget in a second.”
      “你必须要成为一位无名小卒,也就是我口中常说的“大众脸”,那种在街上擦身而过后,你转身就忘的人。”
      Shami admits that his biggest fear is missing a vital piece of information, “something that will go on to cause loss of life”.
      沙米承认,他最最担心的便是遗漏某一重要情报。“这些都可能会导致伤亡事件。”
      Shami said he didn’t think he had a chance of being recruited to MI5. He hadn’t been to university. “My understanding was you had to be upper class, academically bright and a white male. I felt I had nothing to offer.”
      沙米说他没想到能有机会进入军情五处工作。他没上过大学。“我曾认为要成为间谍,你必须是出身上流社会,学业优异的白人男子。我觉得这些标准我都不符合。”
      Nevertheless, he applied online via the MI5 website. To his amazement after a rigorous assessment, he was offered a job.
      尽管如此,他还是在军情五处的网站上递交了申请。令他感到惊讶的是,经过严格的考核评估,他得到了这份工作。
      Although Shami didn’t realize, he was exactly the kind of person MI5 was looking for to carry out surveillance.
      沙米并未意识到,他正是军情五处所需要的,来执行监视行动的那种人。
      Taylor said: “Shami is streetwise, smart and can easily blend in to any community. Anonymity is the key to the way Shami operates.”
      泰勒说:“沙米在下层生活中打过滚,很机灵且轻而易举便融入各类团体。无个性特征是沙米执行任务的关键所在。”
      Emma is another spy BBC interviewed. The London bombings of July 7, 2005 were a powerful motive in her wish to join MI5.
      爱玛是BBC采访的另一位间谍。2005年7月7日伦敦爆炸案是她加入军情五处的重要契机。
      Emma is an intelligence officer who works at MI5’s London headquarters while people like Shami are out on the ground.
      爱玛是伦敦军情五处总部的一名情报分析人员,而像沙米这样的人士则在外。
      Her job is to analyze intelligence from a variety of different technical and human sources and from partner agencies.
      她的工作是分析来自合作机构、各式各样的技术渠道和线人所提供的信息。
      Emma said: “It’s like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle.”
      爱玛说:“感觉就像玩拼图游戏一样。”
      She knows that a vital piece in putting the jigsaw together comes from human sources or agents from within suspected terrorist organizations – a standard plot line in Hollywood movies.
      她明白,从可疑恐怖组织内部的线人或特工身上搜集信息是完成拼图的关键所在,正如好莱坞大片中的经典情节一样。
      “They are often one of the ways in which we can ask more intelligent, nuanced questions,” said Emma.
      “这是我们获取更为详细的情报的常见手段之一。”爱玛说。
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-26 11:08 | 只看该作者
     Another officer, Michael, thought 007 was pure fantasy.

另一位情报人员迈克尔认为007纯粹是虚构的。

“The key element of the James Bond myth is that we are some kind of paramilitary organization – that’s not the case,” said Michael.

“军情五处是一个半军队性质的组织,作为“007神话”的关键要素,这是完全错误的。”迈克尔说。

Anna, a colleague in MI6, the UK’s Secret Intelligence Service, said: “If James Bond worked in MI6 today he would spend a large amount of time behind a desk doing paperwork and making sure everything was properly cleared and authorized.

安娜是英国秘密情报机关——军情六局的一位工作人员。她说:“如果今天詹姆斯•邦德效力于军情六局的话,他恐怕要多部分时间都会坐在办公桌旁,处理文书工作,以确保所有计划万无一失。”

“He certainly wouldn’t be the lone wolf of the films.”

“他绝不可能像电影里那样单枪匹马的‘孤狼’。”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 16:29 , Processed in 0.120127 second(s), 19 queries .