安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距国庆节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: jxwyzg
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[照明灯具] EMI测试仪器的如何校准才能准确无误

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-31 10:42 | 只看该作者
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
引用第9楼kamleung于2011-03-30 15:29发表的  :7 O: b4 G1 j3 d. x; V
As you are using the same test receiver as TUV, your equipment is reliable.
, e' E, Q8 [. M9 d* I) D0 @+ G% S) e$ S! y7 W0 O/ v3 w0 F9 F
In fact,  I just follow the ITS-HK method. ITS-HK is using the built-in feature of test receiver.  This feature is named as "Automatic Final Measurement with Threshold Scan" in the operating manual. The test receiver will have a fast prescan. If the measured level exceeds a limit line, or violates a margin defined for this line, the final measurement is performed. Hence, the number of readings is depending on the setting of margin. By using the equipment built-in feature, I have never used the R&S EMC32 Test software." a! @  ^0 J) m1 a$ }1 r/ H% r

- F1 ^" R1 Z3 D, A, zThe cabling of the conical housing also affects the data. Hence, you may check your test setup against with the requirements in EN55015. For details, pls read my attachment.
! N* {* M* h7 y% P.......
" A9 a, z) m9 E. }3 |( }
( w0 y' i2 t, ^( ~7 p- \8 K3 a
     了解了。。# V: N* j2 k+ n8 b% g
      还有一个问题,如果我想实验室内部自校仪器的话:是采取仪器说明书上的自校方法,还是自己准备好一个样品作为定标的准值呢?
12#
发表于 2011-3-31 13:18 | 只看该作者
You are correct that the R&S test receiver provides a self-calibration function. Normally, I will perform the self-calibration before making any measurements. So far as I know, ITS-HK even uses an independent calibrator to generate the stable signals for checking his test receiver daily.+ V& m8 D1 n  n% ]4 [

/ @; S7 F% F( A- m& ]It is a good idea to keep a reference sample for checking your equipment. As a reference, the sample has better getting the stable data which is not affecting by time or temperature. However, the energy saving lamp seems not a good sample to give you a stable reference.
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-31 14:58 | 只看该作者
引用第11楼kamleung于2011-03-31 13:18发表的  :
5 w7 I- ~5 j8 \5 `! K* t7 M5 TYou are correct that the R&S test receiver provides a self-calibration function. Normally, I will perform the self-calibration before making any measurements. So far as I know, ITS-HK even uses an independent calibrator to generate the stable signals for checking his test receiver daily.8 y: @# {4 j4 s; T; `/ Z

. y' X& j. H- @! Q0 f7 xIt is a good idea to keep a reference sample for checking your equipment. As a reference, the sample has better getting the stable data which is not affecting by time or temperature. However, the energy saving lamp seems not a good sample to give you a stable reference.
1 ~; U" y; ~7 l* L7 x7 C% Z" y
. W* q4 V; U* z) _. {

* u; P5 v0 q. G& ^8 t7 ]      因为每天开机前,我都会按照说明书上的方法自校一次,确保准度。% _6 F* n1 ?3 t* c' i* z. Q; Z  Y" r
  然而你说的,节能灯不是很好的一个参考定标样品。我想请教你一下,用什么样的产品可以替代它来作为一个准确的定标样品。(我们公司是做灯具控制器以及灯具的)你能否给我一个建议?    ; l6 p- ~6 a; |, c0 z" a" U
                                           谢谢!
14#
发表于 2011-4-4 16:20 | 只看该作者
I use two different types of reference to check the test receiver :
; q  D, L8 D* w& [. b4 A   1) the bulit-in tracking generator of the test receiver! D" D; E& a% {# E- @. a
   2) a switching adaptor with the rated resisitive load
. b) u7 M5 r7 \7 Q
: p! v9 @* B0 O* z) y3 W: [If the abnormal data is found, I even use the sine waves of a calibrated signal generator to check the test receiver.
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-5 15:47 | 只看该作者
我还没有用过您这样的校准方法。
% D; m; }' X& {% _& S5 S能否说说你的操作流程。! L+ u; Z/ w& _
   期待!!!
16#
发表于 2011-4-6 16:26 | 只看该作者
It is sorry that the procedures cannot be opened because they are the controlled documents in my company. In fact, the reference is just used as the in-service check for the whole test setup. If there are something wrong in cabling, grouding, LISN and test receiver, then different test results will be obtained. Hence, you may feel free to select any reliable and stable source as your reference., w0 f9 P2 E/ f4 C6 w+ ^$ u# ~

8 T: s$ r4 Y+ o9 f% @$ GAbout the equipment calibration, the R&S test receiver already provides you the built-in self-alignment. Whenever you are performing the "CAL TOTAL", the equipment will automatically use its internal calibration signal source to have the self-alignment. For the details of this calibration feature, you may read your on-hand operating manual.
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-7 15:00 | 只看该作者
“CAL TOTAL”这个功能,我一直在用。。% ?4 m$ l: \4 F/ @
    有点遗憾的就是没有学到你所说的操作方法,,,( T4 D! m, A: h% o+ L
     不过还是有些收获。
4 }3 F( I: m' T+ B: q. k' u      非常感谢你!
18#
发表于 2011-4-22 15:33 | 只看该作者
学习了。# D, y' s% h/ F0 T
谢谢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 17:36 , Processed in 0.070036 second(s), 16 queries .