安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距国庆节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1669|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电机产品] 求助线圈表面包裹绝缘材料

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-4-23 09:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
以下内容需要积分高于 0 才可浏览

. R( A1 Q0 ]( x+ R我司最近弄UL认证!) m( [8 x. x' l6 C
因为线圈表面包裹绝缘材料,结果没通过,问题是一定要通过他讲的五项测试吗!

# M* @6 w8 f7 C+ @

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
沙发
发表于 2010-4-23 10:25 | 只看该作者
Yes, the Suzhou guys are mostly right.# Z( z! u3 ~4 t6 s/ g3 w* r) B
The epoxy material which your factory used is covered under the UL QMFZ2 category, I guess this kind of material is used in the insulation system of your products and regarded as the insulating material, then it must comply with the UL746C, so the HWI, HAI , CTI and etc  need to be done. But from the yellow card which you shown, the HWI and HAI tests are not done, so you must do these tests again or select the material which can fulfill the requirements of UL746C as the UL engineers' requirement..! l) m1 e0 r3 k
But I'm a little confused that why the dielectric test also needs to be done, I think this test should be done already when your provider do the certification work for their own products, so you must reconfirm this issue with the UL engineers, cause you know, one more test means much more money...
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-23 11:11 | 只看该作者
谢谢!& }/ A' a3 J1 C. w1 x( g4 d
明白了,供应商他们把产品送UL检测时,可能是没有要求去检测这五项!难道对于UL认证来讲,我送材料过去他不是全部项目都检测吗?还是根据客户要求有所取舍?
地板
发表于 2010-4-23 11:35 | 只看该作者
yes, you are totally right, some test items are not compulsory and can be exempt.* h( v' s2 B" B0 {' u# c5 J
For this issue, I suggest you to select new material and second source, or let your provider to do the additional tests which required by UL, cause if you do the tests and then the provider change their spec, you must do the additional tests again...
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-26 08:57 | 只看该作者
谢谢!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 19:51 , Processed in 0.068947 second(s), 21 queries .