安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 3004|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[玩具标准] 出口加拿大玩具产品的要求

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-10 10:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
INTRODUCTION: # P1 C" Q# F" o
For purposes of this guideline, toys and games are defined as any product or material designed or clearly intended for use in play by children of less than 14 years of age., ]  T* D, p7 V7 c& |

& `0 g# {0 [2 @0 \PG 01 is divided into the different country requirements. Please refer to each country separately for area of distribution.
) V$ o3 C$ C* a; W! f0 z1 w4 L
  K- p/ z& I" e0 y( ^Note: PG 07, Crib and Playpen Toys and PG 43, Super Balls have been deleted and are now incorporated into PG 01, Toys/Games.
3 j9 I4 t3 V, l0 M+ Y" F
2 V  \5 G: Q& `, W6 u' y2 NCOMMENTS:5 k% q9 s. @  y+ b9 j% n$ t
All products must be nontoxic and nonirritant to the eyes and skin. Disney does not require testing, however it is the vendor's responsibility to ensure compliance. : ^/ `: A; l7 f
This Product Guideline has also been developed taking into consideration the requirements of the General Product Safety Directive 92/59/EEC.* a% {2 m2 j; \2 c: o: J
The purpose of the provisions of this Directive is to ensure that products placed on the market are safe.
! w; m# H/ x* w- y$ mSafe product shall mean any product which, under normal or reasonably foreseeable conditions of use, including duration, does not present any risk or only the minimum risks compatible with the product's use, considered as acceptable and consistent with a high level of protection for the safety and health of persons.
4 D) ~- X$ k, V. W. g. |+ k! E3 Z# I, \4 C* r8 e% A% T$ |
The Australian Liability Law (Trade Practices Act (TPA)), product liability provisions, allows persons who suffer injury or loss, as the
8 y! n, Y2 z/ w, F. Eresult of a defective product, to take legal action for compensation against the manufacturer, importer, or supplier of the product. 6 l: {5 N4 u2 Y/ B8 L) e
Manufacturers, importers, or suppliers are advised to maintain proof or documentation showing that the product was tested to
, D2 m, i0 y5 X! q3 S* Hrecognized standards and did not cause or present any hazards which could result in personal injury.3 R4 A( S; b+ ?- k

/ r" R2 f. g% B$ Y/ [7 u, B; L4 l6 gAll of the outlined requirements may not apply to every item in the product category. There may also be some cases in which additional compliance or Disney requirements may apply to certain items in the product category.0 D6 x6 U& W  V, k% [5 n" ^
1 Y6 m6 _+ v" i& r! A: ?, R  d4 ?8 [
It is common for Disney products to have "add on" test requirements based on the following:
$ I* ]6 k/ i$ b) t* k1 v" W4 C6 \
6 w. c; M, D4 c( g- ]-- Products with battery operated features must also comply with PG 08, Battery Operated Products.. L9 {4 K9 c5 m, Y% }
-- Products that have art material (i.e. crayons, paints, markers, etc.) must comply with PG 10, Art Materials.
4 V7 w+ p5 [3 w+ }# p-- Products that have cosmetic components must comply with PG 36, Cosmetics.# b* W- }! I) ~& X5 P% O1 n
-- Products with liquid, paste, putty and gel components must also comply with PG 46, Liquid Filled Products.
+ i. }7 c9 L( I- h3 q-- Products with string, cords, elastic intended to go around the neck must comply with the breakaway features found in PG 50, Strings, Cords and Elastics.
: A2 d7 v4 K, E+ c: B7 w# Z2 v4 @0 S* r
It is important to note that where a "Disney requirement" is a repeat of a "Country requirement", the country requirement takes precedence.
" v. R) V8 v8 i- ]& N7 S6 c  w9 R9 Z; g  y2 p
4 a3 H0 \4 [* |4 }  r) e" l% x! K0 v9 V
Sample Size Requirements : h8 z6 s' y) u" c$ \
United States 124 z6 M8 |2 A3 [" g$ z& K; Q
Europe 6# n" I+ W) {3 v9 Y$ r$ s
Canada 6
- K8 w1 l/ R9 `1 ?/ i( I/ jDisney No additional samples are required.
: ]" g2 e0 {# i/ S  mExample : Items going to North America (U.S. and Canada) will require 18 samples (12 + 6).
# y2 T* f+ R" I6 r
; C; ]& Y6 b, ?Test reports are valid for one year from the date of issuance; however, Disney reserves the right to request more frequent testing at any time.2 W; ]) g# l5 t4 `

+ S. _6 i: D/ C5 ]TEST REQUIREMENTS+ f: v- S2 V* X2 v; H
) r/ s0 k( ]$ [/ R) k! k* `+ j+ I2 t3 J
01.0 Constructional Requirements
) l- d* @" ]" ~: z% s) u01.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Product Act, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8+ t' }% J" I5 f
Exposed metal edges shall be folded back or sprayed, or dipped in paint, or otherwise treated so that all sharpness and burrs are eliminated.
, G$ @5 _; M3 u5 s
; I5 ]0 z9 N- z3 F2 z; L3 DExposed wooden surfaces, edges, and corners shall be smoothly finished.# K3 N: P" V* h

* t7 j* a) ?& pAll edges and corners of glass shall be smoothly finished.: S5 g& _+ _+ u, k
- [1 ]' S* g5 g
Fasteners by their type, size, and manner of use, with reasonably foreseeable use, shall not cause personal injury. 1 d7 {( E1 x; B
* Q7 C4 x! c' |4 Q. T
Wire ends shall be covered, turned in, or turned back so that no sharp ends can become exposed. / ~, E+ C8 h+ x0 ^* H
01.5 All Countries: Disney Specification% i$ l  W; Q+ x& d) {/ M: |! `
Glass shall not be used in toys for children under 36 months of age. Glass may only be used in construction of toys for children over 36 months where it is necessary for the function of the toy, for reinforcement, textile glass, light bulbs and solid glass marbles. Where glass is used, its edges shall be rounded and protected if necessary.
1 }2 b" C! F% z: Z7 m0 k4 {* N( z6 ?! i) z: ?3 ~
Toys made of wood shall be free of splinters. Plastic toys shall be free of burrs. Flash and accessible metal edges must be free of burrs and feathering, or must be hemmed, rolled, or curled. If present, gates in plastic toys are required to be cut flush to the body of the toy.
: S" H: D+ I' }0 z# k' E1 p02.0 Pompoms 6 ]' z2 m& f9 d) T9 |

v$ b& x, i# s0 v4 b" f+ K7 ]- n02.2 All Countries: Disney Specification# A1 \9 o+ v4 o, ~, M, s
Pompoms and other spherical stuffed components attached on the ends of flexible or pliable fabric (ends of hats) must be attached to the body of the toy so that they do not extend more than 2 inches (50.8 millimeters) from the body of the toy. Pompoms shall withstand a tension force of 21 pounds (93 Newtons) for 10 seconds without releasing.0 r. i  g( }% i0 u1 ?
03.0 Mechanical Hazards - Small Parts
+ p- `/ B1 ]4 ?' Z" r2 Q
# W( i; T3 k9 {* o$ h/ Y6 W03.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 7
3 {' i$ \6 T1 a3 i' gThis requirement is intended to minimize the potential hazards associated with the ingestion or inhalation of small objects by children under 36 months of age. Samples (including removable, liberated components, or fragments of toys) must not be small enough to fit entirely within the small parts cylinder before and after the appropriate use and abuse testing. Canada requires the application of a maximum force of 0.45 kilogram (1 pound) to the component to push it into the small parts cylinder.
+ P& C2 M! M. f- G" `05.0 Expanding Materials
: R7 ^/ Q& Y" r5 Q% e% v3 z! a7 d& N) q  T
05.2 All Countries: Disney Specification
2 q( `. U* k- y  u( T" p6 L5 PUsing the method of the European Standard EN 71 : Part 1: 1998, Mechanical and Physical Properties, the toy shall comply with the following requirements:
( N% h' K" n8 j" `. K1 F3 d1 I
, o0 u4 Y5 x; WToys and components of toys made of expanding materials which fit entirely into the small parts cylinder shall not expand more than 50 % in any dimension after being soaked in demineralized water, at 20° C ( 68° F), for 24 hours.( |6 J2 O5 e# [- Y  g# ~' N! z1 Z9 _
08.0 Mechanical Hazards - Sharp Edges
$ ^- B1 N- a0 o2 x( q4 }" r/ f
! B) L6 u" V  k. z3 }0 Y  R08.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8
# Y. J- O3 C- r4 a0 ]9 u( |4 G" CToys intended for use by children under 14 years of age must not have accessible potentially hazardous sharp edges before and after appropriate use and abuse testing. Toys with functional sharp edges are not subject to this requirement because the sharp edge is a necessary function of the toy. In this case, an obvious rather than hidden or unexpected hazard is involved; therefore, caution and/or supervision should be exercised when using this toy.; v- k; B0 e; y
* u1 A$ H' T0 R& N7 l  Q( J
09.0 Mechanical Hazards - Sharp Points
3 r+ B  x# ]( R6 m09.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations C.R.C., c. 931, Section 80 Z& {! O( p. a1 f! ^8 _- d! r5 |1 b
Toys intended for use by children under 14 years of age must not have accessible potentially hazardous sharp points before and after appropriate use and abuse testing. Toys with functional sharp points are not subject to this requirement because the sharp point is a necessary function of the toy. In this case, an obvious rather than hidden or unexpected hazard is involved; therefore, caution and/or supervision should be exercised when using this toy.
$ d) }) a* a; h6 Q# t: d! o+ j10.0 Impact (Drop)Test
$ \& n! j) |5 v10.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Sections 7 & 8, ]2 s' I1 n# k4 M7 F6 g
For age group of 36 months or less, the toy should be dropped 4 times from a height of 1.37 meters (4.5 feet);
( X0 L7 ~7 ^* ~, Y3 g: |8 b- X  L
/ @7 p+ `' Z8 F6 a" YFor age group over 36 months but not over 168 months, the toy should be dropped 4 times from a height of 0.9 meter (3.0 feet).
0 J# e& S: k" n. k8 ^8 D' M, Q11.0 Torque Test
2 J1 H& h) F- v, r1 Q/ N11.4 All Countries: Disney Specification
3 K, m( ^% k. m3 N$ B1 X( p+ {Two samples will be subjected to a force of 4 inch-pounds (0.45 Newton-meter) or 180 degree torque, whichever comes first. No separation or release of any parts will be allowed and if any occur, then the product will be considered to have failed Disney's reliability testing.0 C8 ]2 j8 x3 Y
12.0 Tension Test or Pull/Push Test0 L2 M, Y. z) H# W. q  R
12.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8
, z" q2 \/ o$ E& BFor all age grades (0 to 168 months), a force of 44.5 Newtons (10 pounds) is applied over 5 seconds and held for an additional 10 seconds. The force is applied to the same samples previously tested to the impact test.5 L, T) [" m; O0 Q
13.0 Tension Test (21.0 pounds)
5 V# L8 N4 p- \. d( @- P. \- U13.1 All Countries: Disney Specification4 D6 w8 h7 h) u& X9 @) c3 p6 B
All rigid and non-rigid graspable components on toys for children under 3 years of age shall withstand a tension force of 21 pounds (93 Newtons) without releasing a small part. Tension loads are applied parallel and perpendicular to the major axis of the test component over 5 seconds and held for an additional 10 seconds. Additionally, after testing, all released components on toys for children over 3 years of age shall be noted for informational purposes. Release of components made of fiber, ribbon, thread, etc. shall be noted for informational purposes.
# A0 l% F! R: h- o# W
$ B/ m' e1 A0 K14.0 Tension Test (Breakaway Feature)/ G3 Z+ e- I6 E5 ~2 I: q
14.1 All Countries: Disney Specification5 B  p, f6 }2 b/ V" _, B
All Disney products which are intended, likely, or foreseeable to be hung around the neck of children (e.g., toy purses, toy jewelry, neck cords) must employ a breakaway clasp. The breakaway clasp must release at all positions when subjected to a force of 10 pounds (44.5 Newtons) or less.
4 W, k9 A3 E' m8 a0 a& Q) {- s' D; O  y% Q8 s9 ?# {- H; d! o
Note:! I  u, l5 T8 |" ]
Refer to PG 50 for details and labeling rules.
: s. F' \3 B4 K& q8 t* Y2 z" d" l# U& V) `6 u& Z) @6 e
Products intended for children under 3 years of age may not release small parts.
- v7 Z7 }- `, [) X7 r* r+ ]$ `6 l15.0 Compression Test
- _: X- j/ r' i/ O( }9 j15.6 All Countries: Disney Specification
" S9 j" W  x4 E) B8 JSuper Balls will be subjected to a compression force of 200 pounds at two locations without the release of small parts and without exposing the internal character figure.
: ]# E6 _: r  o/ T8 o9 T2 Z6 N% I" a16.0 Flexure Test8 U9 e% [* w, ]+ d, L9 t3 `
16.5 All Countries: Disney Specification" j6 I: U; Y, @' |- @  T# y: {
Breakage of wires after use and abuse testing is not acceptable. Additionally, ends of all wires shall be turned back. The presence of broken and/or unturned wires in the product during or after testing will result in the failure of the product.1 c4 C8 A" u+ s# Q
17.0 Bite Test
& g/ B+ b+ g( x* O5 [2 W17.3 All Countries: Disney Specification
" w3 t  v0 g( z1 JThis requirement is intended to minimize the release of small parts from mouthable toys. Mouthable toys and mouth actuated toys shall be subjected to a force of 50 pounds (222 Newtons) that is applied evenly for 5 seconds and held for an additional 10 seconds according to U.S. Federal Hazardous Substance Act Regulations: 16 CFR 1500.53(c). No small object shall release which fits within the specified small parts cylinder.
( P8 R, h6 ^7 s, ?1 J( }# ~) a0 e( [/ E
PVC and/or other type of soft plastic components of rattles, teethers, squeeze toys and bath toys shall be subjected to the bite test. Release of any small parts will constitute a failure.: g& M4 Z1 o* m' G  H

0 B" x9 J) S$ d" M: [/ [) v' `; _Super Balls with and without characters encased, although not a mouthable toy, will be subjected to the 100 pound bite test. Release of any small parts will constitute a failure.
: I! q' M- R. M1 w5 u8 F18.0 Hazardous Projections( `% C$ b2 r$ P0 \- L+ R/ a, R8 k
18.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 21
+ V* v+ n2 j) L8 j( C2 A" LToys that are intended for use by children under 14 years of age shall not have hazardous projections exposed, before or after use and abuse testing. If a projection appears to present a potential skin puncture hazard, the projection shall be protected by suitable means, such as turning back the end of a wire or by affixing a smoothly finished protective cap or cover with sufficient security to withstand a pulling force of 44.5 Newtons (10 pounds). This requirement specifically refers to pull and push toys that have shaft-like handles with a diameter of 10 millimeters (3/8 inch) or less
5 o" D( \' a( O" ^! c4 i7 U20.0 Sound Levels - Continuous Noise
) R0 S4 d( _" w" a/ I8 H20.1 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products Act, R.S., c. H-3, Schedule 1, Part 1, Item 10
1 t! `, r) D( Q, H: k& ZContinuous Noise3 D2 T0 L: m. Z# Z2 U7 V

- c9 F! T; q% K1 JAll toys and articles intended for use by children under 14 years of age must not produce noise with a continuous overall sound pressure of greater than 100 decibels (dBA) (weighted), before and after use and abuse tests. It is important to note that plant seeds are prohibited for use as noise makers if the toy is intended for children under 36 months of age. " t3 K+ c6 [4 u  I; c
20.3 All Countries: Disney Specification" w3 s1 m( a9 e5 f3 p% z
Continuous Noise 6 j, M+ t( J. N
Sound mechanisms shall not generate a continuous overall sound pressure level exceeding the following decibel levels at a distance of 9.8 inches (250 millimeters) from the mechanism:
- v) {# y, ]* Q/ W6 f" M; F3 f
• 75 decibels (dBA) for toys intended for children 18 months of age and under; and ) |0 `: t7 z' U" |
• 85 decibels (dBA) for toys intended for children over 18 months of age.. H9 s2 q' Q+ Z& A# T- w, p
21.0 Sound Levels - Impulsive Noise7 e' f+ J* t8 k# ^* e4 D$ @
21.1 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products Act, R.S., c. H-3, Schedule 1, Part 1, Item 10, @1 @/ \7 Q/ t/ q/ R+ I/ }9 R$ l
Impulsive Noise " _7 u. f. g) j% K# @+ N1 R" B
All toys and articles intended for use by children under 14 years of age must not produce noise with an instantaneous sound pressure of greater than 100 decibels (dBA) before and after use and abuse tests. It is important to note that plant seeds are prohibited for use as noise makers if the toy is intended for children under 36 months of age.
2 p0 t( ]% b: j% N$ G9 m4 Y) {21.3 All Countries: Disney Specification7 _: Z: P) B! v. q/ G7 H1 Y
Impulsive Noise
) z, ]: `/ L( g# ~+ r3 ?Sound mechanisms shall not generate an instantaneous sound pressure level exceeding the following decibel levels at a distance of 9.8 inches (250 millimeters) from the mechanism:
  v: \3 ]0 D( k' o% P" h) z) y2 O! @7 I& J4 g; O1 p
• 105 decibels (dBA) for toys intended for children 18 months of age and under; and ' o) ?/ Q1 H4 _. p) M4 _: m  K' D3 x
• 110 decibels (dBA) for toys intended for children over 18 months of age.+ V" F& T% w# \" Q- e7 O' o
22.0 Pull Toys  N9 r; `% |$ `% q  j
22.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 21
6 O- T5 E% z  a. H( EPull and push toys having shaft-like handles 10 millimeters (0.375 inch) in diameter or less shall have a protective tip on the end of the handle to prevent possible puncture injury to the child. The tip shall be able to withstand a pulling force of 44.5 Newtons (10 pounds)./ d' v. |7 V8 g% [. v) u
23.0 Cords, Strings and Elastics
9 A/ f3 u. s1 P1 Y& R9 U$ s23.5 All Countries: Disney Specification
" m7 N$ }1 g: k' n; tUsing the method of the European Standard EN 71: Part 1: 1998, Mechanical and Physical Properties, the toy shall comply with the following requirements:
: `" x+ P3 D/ v/ s/ C: A
7 K# O* ^# l7 j, t$ X! K) MIf the toy is intended to be strung across a crib, playpen or stroller with elastic, then the elastic must not exceed a length of 29.5 inches (75 centimeters) when subjected to a 5.6 pound (25 Newton) tensile force. In addition, the stretched length must not exceed 40.0% of the relaxed length.
- J: a; f# f2 R/ ]. g6 E9 o" m. O: k# `
Cords on toys shall have a minimum thickness of 1.5 millimeters (0.06 inch).
5 l6 o4 u( B3 [. z* Y' n
* D5 o3 @0 a- `9 Q, l2 V; O) EThe free length of cords on toys, which include attachments that can form nooses, shall either:! E5 M/ _5 s" D$ ~& k- {" d
a) not exceed 220 millimeters (8.6 inches) when stretched by a force of 25 Newtons (5.6 pounds); or
, c' h7 y0 d6 z1 q; Nb) when subjected to 25 Newtons (5.6 pounds), shall separate into parts not exceeding 220 millimeters (8.6 inches). When stretched by a force of 25 Newtons (5.6 pounds) , it shall be possible to rejoin parts together without altering the characteristic of the joint. - u* b+ ]9 |: p1 t
The perimeter on any nooses on cords shall not exceed 380 millimeters (15.0 inches) when stretched by a force of 25 Newtons (5.6 pounds).
- p# u7 A+ x" u/ {8 [. T, xToys with self-retracting cords shall have a mechanism recoil force of less than 10 Newtons (2.25 pounds).  S6 y$ W; B$ m* `9 I

1 R  Q5 V, k# g7 gAll strings and cords, including ribbons, must not exhibit free lengths of greater than 11.8 inches (30 centimeters) under a 5 pound (2.3 kilograms) load. If the cord can tangle to form a loop, its perimeter must not exceed 13.75 inches (34.9 centimeters) under a 5 pound (2.3 kilograms) load.2 z) R/ G( x: `6 [
24.0 Kites and other Flying Toys4 D6 b. t. V/ D- {, l+ S
24.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products Act, R.S., c. H-3, Schedule 1, Part 1, Items 11 and 70 z) B0 J$ J1 Z
Kites are prohibited from containing any decorative or functional component which :( W9 H4 ^/ R5 n" v: Z
3 X) \3 G8 C* u) B' Q  ^* Q
is made of uninsulated metal that has a maximum linear dimension greater than 6 inches (150 millimeters); or
6 U8 t' f  o0 y! w5 L4 f
9 H3 G' {9 t. k) Ois plated or coated with a conductive film whose maximum linear dimension is greater than 6 inches (150 millimeters), and that is separated from adjacent conductive areas by a non-conductive area of less than 2 inches (50 millimeters).% Z! B+ e( s2 ~5 U
3 `* L& D9 c0 o; i7 [  I! ]8 t+ {
Kite strings are prohibited from being made of electrically conductive material.8 S. ?4 x3 ?* v7 |+ Z8 V6 G
25.0 Mouth Actuated Toys
; \- ^& k+ R0 z( ?1 u) M5 h* j25.5 All Countries: Disney Specification2 Y! c# f, {/ Q% e& u: E; }8 ~
Using the method of the European Standard EN 71 : Part 1: 1998, Mechanical and Physical Properties the toy shall comply with the following requirements:
/ ?) c' P* @' [1 h* I9 ~9 j; r
9 M/ v; P4 [5 [% I6 X+ H+ ea. Mouth actuated toys and removable mouthpieces of mouth actuated toys shall not fit entirely in the small parts cylinder. + R4 ?! c2 Y* z1 _+ o4 E
b. Non-detachable mouthpieces of mouth actuated toys if detached after soaking or torque and tension testing shall not fit into the small parts cylinder. 0 d: h" B2 [$ d8 n# M
c. Mouth actuated toys which contain loose components shall not release any objects which fit entirely within the small parts cylinder.
0 d+ O+ g* F' h/ cd. Removable or non-detachable mouthpieces fitted to balloons shall not fit entirely into the small parts cylinder either after soaking or torque and tension testing.3 c- X& b) y( o, d; Y" j1 O

; E( e- ?6 U5 N( J% H28.0 Ventilation  B! t5 C' \; a* m4 `$ U
28.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8(j)
) x1 Y! W5 @6 {" s0 ?This requirement is applicable to all toys that are designed and constructed such that they are large enough for a child to enter and that can be closed by a lid or door. Every product must have holes of sufficient size and number in each of two or more adjacent sides.
: w3 k. w& A) t7 }! Q30.0 Projectile Toys$ A1 r+ `4 s5 Z& R
30.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8(i)
* K$ ~8 Y! O: @- N" o% UThis requirement applies to all toys intended for children under 14 years of age that contain a projectile component, other than a rocketry component, capable of causing a puncture wound. Every product must have a rubber tip or other durable fitting placed on the leading end of the projectile component with sufficient security to withstand a pulling force of 44.5 Newtons (10 pounds).
- V2 Y' n, O. l( f30.6 All Countries: Disney Specification% O( I/ `1 y% ~2 X2 m
Projectile toys as well as independently powered toys that have the potential to strike the user during normal use must comply with the following Disney requirements:
& M7 V6 \8 N) t•    Must not fit entirely with the small parts truncated cylinder nor have any small parts, sharp edges or sharp points before or after being previously subjected to use and abuse testing.3 V1 t/ m$ o+ D4 R9 ?
•    Any rigid projectile fired from a toy that has a kinetic energy that exceeds 0.08 joules shall have an impact surface(s) that is constructed of a resilient* material (e.g., rubber).3 M6 Z& X3 Q, i2 O* k
•    Any protective tip shall either (i) not be detached from the projectile when subjected to torque and tension tests or (ii), if the protective tip does become detached during the test at less than the specified torque and/or tension per country regulations, the projectile shall not be able to be launched from the provided launcher.
* s5 i' o- j5 N, z•    Additionally, the protective tip shall not produce or reveal hazardous sharp edges or sharp points when fired into or strikes a solid object (impact test) according to the specified test procedures provided in ASTM F963, Section 8.15.4.
% D" }) G+ V: X•    The toys must not be capable of discharging potentially hazardous improvised projectiles (i.e., pencils, pebbles) without modification by the user. Additionally, the discharge mechanism must not unexpectedly discharge a projectile and must discharge within 1 second after activation.& q  M# L3 V% w4 K; U; p3 Y1 b" c
•    If an independently powered toy that has the potential for striking the user during normal use produces a Kinetic Energy level that exceeds 0.08 joules, the Kinetic Energy Density (KED) must not exceed 0.16 joules per square centimeter. The mean kinetic energy per unit area of a resilient or rigid impact surface must not exceed 0.16 J/sq. cm when tested in accordance with the approved method. This requirement is based on EN 71 Part 1:1998, Section 4.17.3 b. The purpose is to limit the KED of toys such as spinners and light chasers.
+ a9 M& k( a, ^5 g1 j# M
7 Z/ E1 n5 M* L7 Q( g4 W' ]$ h2 }" E" x; ]. |& K+ U
* Resilient material is defined as having a Shore A durometer reading of 55 or less  a  M$ k8 Q* ]* v) \
1 l, ?$ v2 i: m1 `4 T6 a
31.0 Toys Intended to be Attached to Cribs or Playpens7 C" c2 Q  c3 q1 n0 P  B, o2 Y
31.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products Act, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 26
. Y8 G; N1 }1 SElastics intended for attaching toys, equipment or other products for use by a child across a baby carriage, crib or playpen, must meet at least one of the following requirements:
$ C% V9 }& @* e4 f, H0 O9 ^7 _: l' Y0 G* v1 o9 C. V( c5 `
Its extensibility must not be more than 75% of its unstretched length; or
* ?% [* q0 i# q5 J! C, J8 c" y6 Q+ S3 a& ^# o! V
Its fully stretched length must not be more than 0.75 meter (30 inches).
$ O, K* m7 x! }5 a- P6 D7 }. ^' z32.0 Aquatic Toys6 \! p% t  C  l8 K3 Q' e
32.4 All Countries: Disney Specification- t8 O$ D. z1 Q5 Q
Inflatable aquatic toys shall comply with the following requirements:
1 m( f) `/ ]; ^. k. n•    All air inflation valves shall have permanently attached plugs (stoppers). If detached during testing, they shall not be capable of fitting into the specified small parts cylinder;
: s. I& c3 U1 q. Q" n•    When inflated, the valve must be capable of being inserted into the toy so that it stands out no more than 5 millimeters (0.2 inch);
9 v9 p( j9 X; J; ^# @( K0 z•    Inflatable aquatic toys shall have non-return valves; and . E" P/ Z0 J9 r/ i9 I; Z$ ~" K
•    Bath toys are not considered as aquatic toys.
4 R4 r9 P  A+ T( e) w
4 V; \2 [2 ~# a9 @" qSpecific labeling is required to caution the user of potential hazards of toy (refer to the Labeling Section)./ n1 [9 _: |+ y& H: S
34.0 Hinges and Folding Mechanisms
$ D  ?8 Z9 L: c5 N: l34.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8(g)! O: S  E/ H* ]* \
This requirement is applicable to toys intended for children under 14 years of age which have a folding mechanism, brackets, or bracing intended to support a child or comparable weight for normal use or reasonably foreseeable abuse. These toys shall have a safety stop or locking device to prevent the unintentional collapse of the article.. b7 l* e8 {+ [! [" {

z5 `7 s7 e' O: ~" }1 Z. i& @35.0 Winding Keys
& F  {2 N# c: O% d+ ^35.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8(h)
9 b/ |' r- h- f+ q+ SToys having a non-detachable winding key shall be of a shape and size such that a child's finger cannot become ensnared in it.
0 ^) b( o5 i5 s% S5 w, {Toys having a detachable winding key or starting handle are required to have a clearance space between the body of the toy and the key or handle of less than 1/16 inch (2 millimeters) or greater than 3/8 inch (10 millimeters).
1 o8 p; T8 O; m/ E3 G37.0 Toys That Contain a Heat Source1 A' P7 b( |. u2 q0 M6 F# q
37.1 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Sections 22 and 23: V, }& N+ c6 Z
Toy steam engine boilers shall meet the following requirements:
  C# z! o0 n1 n! z. ?; j6 Y4 t$ i% Q  Q( N' K2 `% \
Each boiler shall be fitted with a firmly installed spring valve or any other safety valve except a weight valve;+ w+ E8 ]! s: e' {5 _$ b

' u8 L3 x8 B; F2 k9 xThe operating pressure of a safety valve shall not be more than one and a half times the operating boiler to which it is fitted; and- T/ w4 j/ {# M# K# p$ v
Each boiler shall be constructed to withstand, without rupture, a pressure that is at least three times the operating pressure of the boiler.
0 T/ y& o, ~# Y! F# u8 j2 c& F- a7 `4 Q
Note:2 B+ m; U/ i$ W' Z
Please refer to the Battery Operated Products Specification - PG 08 or the Electrically Operated Toys Specification - PG 09, as applicable, for additional requirements.' q* M  c2 h; g. q; R4 I& D5 p
39.0 Bows and Arrows# K0 n+ g, h! a& R1 c
39.2 All Countries: Disney Specification
, M. K& }( `3 [: L' N4 kUsing the method of the European Standard EN 71 : Part 1: 1998, Mechanical and Physical Properties, the toy shall comply with the following requirements:$ @& Q  l6 B+ x* {4 p$ W6 X' Y
# Z' O6 w, s  r8 W+ J* b" ~
Arrows may not exceed a distance of 700 millimeters (27.6 inches) when tested using a force of 30 Newtons (6.7 pounds)7 P; z0 I5 \: d" u: c
43.0 Plastic Sheeting4 L% z, B( Y+ |  I" K* o8 r: w
43.3 All Countries: Disney Specification+ d3 H' ?% t; P6 a- Y, C# ]
Using the method of the European Standard EN 71 : Part 1: 1998, Mechanical and Physical Properties, the toy shall comply with the following requirements:5 \3 j, u* Z0 K6 v* c; x

& E& h2 N8 ^- |5 y8 ^) I6 e4 `Plastic sheeting applied on toys which may become detached during use and abuse testing and which has an area of greater than 100 millimeters x 100 millimeters (3.9 inches x 3 .9 inches) must have an average thickness of 0.038 millimeters (0.0015 inch).; o# c, ]4 W# H, c; n" u" J
47.0 Flammability of Solids) Q! A/ C# l: @: C( i$ @
47.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products Act, R.S., c. H-3, Schedule 1, Part 1, Item 7, p% q  W0 @9 I# A" I+ r
Toys and other products, intended for children, that are made of or impregnated with cellulose nitrate, with the exception of ping-pong balls, are prohibited.
* B% L# z0 U" {. b, {8 m49.0 Flammability of Plush Toys/ C7 L( d( A0 C$ e
49.1 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Sections 16-18 Canadian Hazardous Products Act, R.S., c. H-3, Schedule 1, Part 1, Item 7 . X: `0 E2 P& [
Dolls, plush toys, and soft toys that have a covering that consists in whole or in part of a flat or raised fiber textile material (including doll clothing) or natural fur must not have a time of flame spread of less than or equal to 7 seconds.
0 e$ T6 l: n) p; c/ O  }. d$ ^+ \: _0 r7 t/ T$ J
The hair or mane, or simulated hair or simulated mane of dolls, plush toys, and soft toys, after specified conditioning, shall not flame upon a 1-second impingement of the calibrated flame test or should self extinguish within 2 seconds of removal of the flame.! d( x7 S. Q2 Q0 a

* x( M/ ?5 |2 V3 @; B# nToys and other products, intended for children, that are made of or impregnated with cellulose nitrate, with the exception of ping-pong balls, are prohibited.
$ g# w, p+ z7 _9 }: a! P# p* h/ j50.0 Heavy Metals Content of Surface Coatings & Substrates
& R/ R# U9 J, n/ U. v2 m8 s50.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products Act, R.S., c. H-3, Schedule 1, Part 1, Item 9
$ N+ y& [6 J( g/ M2 Q8 H$ C7 fAccessible and scrapable surface coatings on children's toys or articles must not exceed the following limits for heavy metals concentrations: ! T* @% E0 Z$ X
$ V1 T8 J6 Y" e9 `& J4 o
Parameter    Canadian Limits
8 }% x( V6 S* Z0 Y( [$ vSoluble Arsenic    1000 mg/kg9 k8 H( _; z0 A+ {3 X  F! E& W
Soluble Antimony    1000 mg/kg, M* {1 n/ R$ X6 L5 r+ h$ J4 h
Soluble Barium    1000 mg/kg/ g6 k0 v& \. T- D
Soluble Cadmium    1000 mg/kg- M$ ~- m! u# N( o4 Q
Soluble Chromium    N/A  ~1 N# `% E+ q+ m
Total Lead    5000 mg/kg+ w+ C1 z: d1 i: Q& ^. v  B2 V
Soluble Lead    N/A
  z9 z, b" @2 M: I" @8 S- ETotal Mercury    None Introduced# W; A# z8 J( T) H4 r7 X2 b
Soluble Mercury    N/A
1 g/ d; Q5 |0 L% u5 }# v7 \& hSoluble Selenium    1000 mg/kg
1 m% J  M- a2 \Key: N/A : Not Applicable; g4 C% S! s+ L3 c& X
mg/kg : milligrams per kilogram : parts per million (ppm) ) W4 n. ]( Q1 t! {  p+ z( s
If the samples submitted do not provide sufficient material for testing, the vendor has the option of (a) submitting additional samples to provide the necessary material or (b) wet paints. If wet paints are submitted:8 c" _5 r, f: ]& ]9 o5 R

3 z( k7 ]8 k% o7 i  h- s# d! H1) the wet paints shall be tested individually (not as composites and not to be supplemented with other coatings from the product); and7 \0 j$ Z- I% g) P, u

! H6 w* w0 Q: q  G' M2) the vendor must submit a letter to ACTS certifying that the wet paints are identical to the paint on the product.9 ^( ]0 k: P; P( i8 `
1 `! ~+ S9 c* v+ g! ]( I8 D7 d# H
Note:' p  D/ Y6 C3 t* R" a
It is important to note that the Canadian soluble extraction method differs from the U.S. and European methods (e.g., acid concentration, extraction time, minimum sample weight requirement).5 \4 g5 H6 P7 m" P" J( r
51.0 Lead Content of Surface Coatings
3 ]/ z6 n" ?7 i8 m% V5 Q  o51.1 All Countries: Disney Specification9 ?: t7 ?( Q. [9 @& R
When a particular country's heavy metals requirement is not applicable, at a minimum, accessible and scrapable surface coatings such as paints, varnishes, lacquers, etc., and inks must not contain lead or lead compounds in which the total lead content is in excess of 0.06% (600 mg/kg (ppm)) by weight of the total nonvolatile content of the paint or the weight of the dried paint film.9 g1 ?* \& ^0 P
: C2 Z) U' F$ H: }& [
55.0 Azo Dyes3 q' l# e( W- q9 ~5 i6 \& [
55.1 All Countries: Disney Specification
, R/ l* d8 B* h. ?5 @7 o/ ?. a! }All fabric and leather materials, and toys containing fabric and/or leather, are prohibited from using azo dyes which are capable of decomposing into one or more aromatic amines which have been identified as being carcinogenic. Azo dyes cannot be detectable above 30 parts per million (ppm).
9 v8 j6 D& ~/ ^0 N
7 A6 K2 V$ k, w( P9 l: v5 oThe following chemicals have been identified as carcinogenic:
8 S. w5 u: ~2 D' T  S. y9 L7 c9 F$ J1)    o-Aminoazotoluene    (CAS 97-56-3)    13)    4,4-Methylene-bis-2-chloroaniline    (CAS 101-14-4)7 M- d6 b* C. \0 Y% Y
2)    4-Aminobiphenyl     (CAS 92-67-1)    14)    2-Napthylamine     (CAS 91-59-8)' |/ v9 o" N& ]- H* `$ V2 |
3)    2-Amino-4-nitrotoluol     (CAS 99-55-8)    15)    4,4-Oxydianiline     (CAS 101-80-4)" m, f, ^. r5 `5 ?
4)    Benzidine     (CAS 92-87-5)    16)    4,4-Thiodianiline    (CAS 139-65-1)8 M2 v7 ^  e8 b; O# S7 G
5)    p-Chloroaniline     (CAS 106-47-8)    17)    2,4- Toluylendiamine    (CAS 95-80-7)% V- J4 ^4 @- j* F6 V4 @+ k
6)    4-Chloro-o-toluidine     (CAS 95-69-2)    18)    o-Toluidine     (CAS 95-53-4)
/ S0 I- s0 P, m# M7)    p-Cresidine    (CAS 120-71-8)    19)    2,4,5 Trimethylaniline    (CAS 137-17-7)1 {( Q" h2 C5 o% F: t9 Q
8)    2,4-Diaminoanisole     (CAS 615-05-4)    20)    3,3-Dimethylbenzidine    (CAS 119-93-7)
% a# }+ _( d" j9)    4,4-Diaminodiphenylmethane    (CAS 101-77-9)    21)    2-Methyoxyaniline    (CAS 90-04-0)
7 }6 x7 m3 `4 o( B10)    3,3-Dichlorobenzidine    (CAS 91-94-1)    22)    2,4-dimethylaniline    (CAS 95-68-1)
6 \0 K+ E, m' M; w" W3 {# h11)    3,3-Dimethoxybenzidine    (CAS 119-90-4)    23)    2,6-dimethylaniline    (CAS 87-62-7)/ y) y% H* ?# |1 T) V
12)    3,3-Dimethyl-4,4-diaminodiphenylmethane     (CAS 838-88-0)    24)    p-phenylazophenylamine    (CAS 60-09-3)8 j: M# _% Q, m
  n5 T3 O+ U4 c
Note:
6 l; I( J, h$ a- {# _Testing is conducted on products distributed in Europe.
' u( Q' b- M5 A7 g$ p( s56.0 DEHP (Di-(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate) in Plastics) z9 }( p3 L' t6 b2 w4 Q+ e
56.1 All Countries: Disney Specification$ g; A6 X. R8 K8 j0 @  x3 V
Toys for children under 18 months, such as but not limited to pacifiers, rattles, teethers and teething toys, shall not intentionally contain DEHP in excess of 3% of the total weight when tested to method ASTM F963-96a, "Standard Consumer Safety Specification on Safety", Section 4.3.8.
, G8 R7 v/ `4 P; S2 Z5 c58.0 Total Phthalates1 X) p3 W5 e4 q6 S2 K
58.1 All Countries: Disney Specification' W; r. i! s% S# R
PVC plastic components on toys shall not intentionally contain:
- g1 {& w& Y1 u3 W5 V& [! m2 o% w# w4 o# E
TEST LIMIT  ]7 D! W0 ]8 ?
' w( F' m3 w% f0 H. R/ u
Total Phthalates 0.05%" w1 l1 }) f8 [4 A* H
DEHA 0.05%1 \8 }0 j( ]/ B& h2 R
Lead 100ppm
7 G& \2 I4 o0 F$ vCadmium 100ppm 7 A" \. s) u) R+ G& {, C5 q
# a3 V# r- g7 O" T2 Y7 E( O$ B6 r1 h2 X
Note:
4 u1 p/ J; k4 sHeat stabilizers or pigments/colorants containing heavy metals are not to be used." {  F7 r; g6 l* j9 {" s& L
/ c: R. ]& A& L. h! T7 @
Scope: Any PVC that is intentionally mouthable for under 3 years. This includes teethers, tub/squeeze toys, squirters, rattles, and finger puppets. Other PVC products designed/intended for the mouth not previously listed will be reviewed by Disney on a case by case basis.4 V: U" l4 M+ D5 j
59.0 Packaging Film and Polybags
" N% E2 P7 H  F$ [8 ?9 ?; S. [( }* L59.2 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 46 w; n+ U( K$ R% L6 z' a! g: U
Toys, equipment, or any product for use by children in learning or play that is packaged in a flexible film bag must meet the following requirements:% M% `( ~6 t4 ]5 M
•    The opening of the bag must be less than 355 millimeters (14 inches) in circumference; or
( t* x$ X; p. q4 p1 g1 y•    The bag must be made of film that is at least 0.75 mil (0.00075 inch) thick; and ( O: o2 U- j6 h6 ?5 H+ o7 ^
•    The bag must be properly labeled with an appropriate warning (refer to the Labeling Section).
8 s" L( A6 N* u$ I6 W8 C. A" Z2 ]& o
60.0 Colorfastness to Crocking
* U) U, Z5 n' d, I60.1 All Countries: Disney Specification
/ {( c* |. ~/ V) }" m  I: XAll fabrics must comply with the following colorfastness requirements when using the test method of American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC), Method 8, Colorfastness to Crocking: AATCC Crockmeter Method or Method 116, Colorfastness to Crocking : Rotary Vertical Crockmeter Method. 6 D$ D7 z6 m7 C  k
Minimum Requirement% R. a5 F. z2 g" H
Dry - Class 33 _7 o! j' W1 S" y  Y+ K& I
Wet - Class 2.5
* Z4 v- {4 Q8 S  m* j61.0 Colorfastness to Saliva0 q  C: G! q0 w; x2 F4 C3 {0 o. q) p
61.1 All Countries: Disney Specification( \: a3 y; O) a" R' {4 U
All solid base and wood base materials and painted surfaces for intentionally mouthable toys, and toys intended for children under three years of age, shall not transfer color at a class 2.5 rating, when tested with simulated saliva using test method DIN 53160, "Testing of Colored Toys for Resistance to Saliva and Perspiration".
4 C6 L% N- L8 o* A
" w1 Z5 f. X' l9 l' w7 n5 yTextile, leather or other fabric base materials of toys intended for children under three years of age shall not transfer color when tested with simulated saliva and shall meet a class 2.5 rating using test method AATCC Method 15, Colorfastness to Perspiration - Modified.
7 J' u: h# L) R62.0 Mobiles
; N+ F! B5 }5 x' ]62.1 All Countries: Disney Specifications" S' l: i. J! |; ~0 r  e
If the toy is classified as a mobile it shall comply with all pertinent requirements for Mobiles (refer to PG 21, Mobiles).
  B$ R9 Z8 [. [' O7 G63.0 Stuffed Toy Components: |# T0 H8 }6 J# S& F& h
63.1 All Countries: Disney Specification5 H* J* F0 h2 H0 J+ S6 z6 d# t
If the toy employs stuffed toys or other filled components it shall comply with all pertinent requirements (mechanical, flammability, toxicological and labeling) for Soft (Stuffed) Toys (refer to the product guideline PG 02, Soft/Stuffed Toys).6 I4 x/ [1 X) J( @6 w; v

3 z( Q$ ?& `' T/ n, T64.0 Liquid and Gel Filled Type Items
( l" o  X' H0 i0 c. i64.1 All Countries: Disney Specification
* P* X9 N5 }" p* sAll products having a liquid filled or gel type component, including paste or putty substances, must comply with requirements of PG 46 for preservative, microbiological and toxicity requirements when applicable. - s1 r: G+ Y$ |
65.0 Product Review and Performance( L3 j1 \, v" V' ?1 s
65.1 All Countries: Disney Specification1 k+ P( V1 ?( N
All toys and games must meet the character integrity and aesthetic requirements established by Disney. Products should be inspected for criteria such as : # p6 i+ p3 y3 T4 ~( x# O- L4 _/ c  M
•    broken or damaged parts;
, u- H" _3 q! q1 o•    poor workmanship; and / C9 E( g2 C* U
•    improper character decorations.
+ w) k" ^- ?- N5 e/ S. z
3 H# _) j3 V! [# I3 d6 |$ k* E  cAll toys and games shall function as intended; and
' k5 s* Z4 `8 }All performance labeling claims must be verified.
" @) ^! Q. `/ S: z; E  VLABELING REQUIREMENTS; ~* ^0 E  s6 U9 A5 e1 C

# q7 y5 m8 N/ q4 G/ n6 U" E& f$ A01.0 Small Parts Labeling- i  V+ h2 u: `! h/ |! ?5 H  T# j
01.2 All Countries: Disney Specification
" p2 T3 O* ?" Z* z2 r! G
/ C1 m8 K/ }# b# Z01.2 All Countries: Disney Specification" |  ]! F6 n+ ]1 k5 A3 _- x

$ O) q. t/ k! z( D) X' N3 @: pDisney requires that products which contain small parts or release small parts during use and abuse testing shall contain the following labeling statements:
% e6 r, K4 Q0 i" @"Caution: Not recommended for children under three years of age. May contain small parts which present a choking hazard for young children."
+ ~( n3 E" ^( q4 o3 T0 O( U4 W7 `' F
The following warning should be included for the specific country of distribution:0 a  r$ g* U; l  `

) ?$ }1 k* [$ wItaly7 ]2 d2 F* q2 i+ O& ^" E% d

9 v! C& }9 Z' Y- g) K; t' W* hNon adatto per bambini al di sotto dei 3 anni per via di parti piccole.5 }% ]2 T# [+ _" M3 }9 j9 J: z" Q
+ p! b7 S4 l4 B( @, Z7 a# Y% x
Spain
# N8 {; A( B$ e1 {9 p0 z  U+ d' F! W4 N' z
No esta' recomendado para ninos menores de 3 anos debido a las piezas pequenas.
  j; Y" R/ w  F9 N
' D! H8 i/ u/ z# N% M5 z) {! ]France
- J0 |( K/ L$ I5 |5 U8 m- @  V/ h! {! N) ~& z1 z
Non recommandé pour enfants de moins de 3 ans. Contient des petites pièces.: p( d. L9 a+ K0 w  o
3 ^( [* ~: n- w! v1 p
07.0 Country Of Origin1 B0 U# r' d( z/ k1 A
07.2 Canada: Canadian Customs Tariff, c. 535, "Marking of Imported Goods Order"% \+ D3 [9 `3 ]; o
All goods of the description or classes specified in the schedule (Schedule s. 2 of the above-cited reference) imported into Canada shall be legibly marked, stamped, branded or labeled so as to indicate the country of origin in English or French words.
7 b  r$ Y/ q" F5 N) W& W5 K* g6 {% `
08.0 Consumer Product Labeling
6 z& A5 O- a1 j: m* E08.2 Canada: Canadian Consumer Packaging and Labeling Act and Regulations, c. 417, Section 6, Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 8, and Province of Québec, Charter of the French Language, R.S.Q., c. C-11) K% Q0 _; {$ C& _$ p" ?
Canada' F6 w! C8 v2 D  @) m

2 K2 s/ L0 H6 D' b& hThis requirement is applicable to all products intended for distribution in Canada. The Regulation stipulates that all mandatory labeling must be shown in both the French and English languages. Mandatory labeling includes, but is not limited to:
. A% M5 D; ?- @: y' e•    any written statement or warning;
6 d1 K; m: l0 L  Z- _- Q; t•    product identity;
4 P5 o. G  }1 y2 V3 X3 t( k•    net content; and
' Z; _1 g8 y: P( ~, f•    ingredient declarations.
3 z" v6 Y& }( ?
9 R8 v" I1 L/ h% PThe name and address of the manufacturer and country of origin labeling requirements may be presented in either French or English.
4 A1 q2 q9 c/ r) l, w& ]. K* yNon-mandatory label information does not have to appear in a bilingual manner.1 W: X4 G. l+ }) o8 K: t

! Y' r  y5 F: n$ [$ w# o' Z5 wProvince of Québec
) [- g5 _: i& L/ N. X
9 d! J/ N& m$ U- KIt is important to note that the Province of Québec has additional requirements concerning the use of the French language on all products marketed within its jurisdiction as follows:$ Z4 ?8 Q# O8 W1 v( U
, S' i3 p# T/ a1 |
Every inscription on a product, on its container or on its wrapping, or on a leaflet, brochure or card supplied with the product, including the directions for use and warranty certificates, must be drafted in French. The French inscription may be accompanied by a translation or translations, but no inscription in another language may be given greater prominence than that in French.7 m7 h: P6 _+ L5 K- @

# Y3 D/ X& ~% H" [With specific regard to toys and games (except as provided by regulation of the Government), it is prohibited to offer toys or games to the public which require the use of a non-French vocabulary for their operation, unless a French version of the toy or game is available on no less favorable terms on the Québec market.  l) ?/ |4 t' X" f: Q
10.0 Packaging Film and Polybags
* `; C* F- O, N( _8 w' w10.1 Canada: Canadian Hazardous Products (Toys) Regulations, C.R.C., c. 931, Section 4
/ U' r% t( v/ `! z$ T- ?* r. W$ ^This requirement applies to toys, equipment, or any product for use by children that is packaged in a flexible film bag with an opening of 355 millimeters (14 inches) or greater in circumference. 3 P6 S: T6 m7 _% W2 r9 k% }3 l% j
The bag must have printed legibly on it the following warning in both English and French :
1 r  ?. E( u2 R( F9 l
1 p' I/ t: _7 h! ]9 i1 S9 k' QEnglish Version
0 M- U* l& f3 y, U: M: c8 K3 a6 v8 H5 ]
&quotLASTIC BAGS CAN BE DANGEROUS. TO AVOID DANGER OF SUFFOCATION, KEEP THIS BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN."
' o) r$ H1 U: l' g* ^3 G+ E( V$ t7 @' S/ S4 Z% _
French Version, n% V* r+ ?8 l! Y- }" I. O
4 Y1 S( ]) Q# D& _7 ^) M; P' A
"LES SACS DE PLASTIQUE PEUVENT ETRE DANGEREUX. POUR EVITER LE DANGER DE SUFFOCATION, NE LAISSEZ PAS CE SAC A LA PORTEE DES BEBES NI DES ENFANTS."1 C1 {$ E- z# `, h

, B+ N7 I# V; xThe above wording may be expressed in different words if those words clearly convey the same warning.8 L' O/ A8 U. u# B
12.0 Kites and other Flying Toys
* Q) a2 z2 K9 K0 y/ [- _12.2 All Countries: Disney Specification
" G5 h0 `/ b, [$ ]' \* }Kites and other flying toys shall bear the following warning :! U, g. m. q( F" z( p% a: \; U
% u4 V/ s5 {& ~6 J+ n' |* O
"Warning ! Do not use near overhead power lines or during thunderstorms."3 [- @$ V) h* X, \- T
20.0 Non-Replaceable Batteries. \% `4 a/ D/ U4 E9 }$ v2 j' x; t
20.1 All Countries: Disney Specification& k& G% Q+ B' _4 w2 w# d) N( y# w
Products having non-accessible and non-replaceable batteries must comply with the Disney labeling requirements of PG 08, Battery Operated Products.
. P5 A2 T1 L( w# V* U5 R3 ~21.0 General Labeling Requirements - Disney Markings
) B5 b& S# d5 o% W) _4 ]4 Z! e21.1 All Countries: Disney Specification
& ?; F' e5 m2 N/ e5 X# OThe following information must also be either on the product and/or the retail packaging:
/ T2 z5 i7 }; F; [    *Disney Copyright Notice "© Disney"; - `7 y2 q& K4 E" ]# E. Z' W; ^( E
    Country of Origin; # M+ N! F& `5 c5 W, R( g5 T
    Name and address of the Disney Business Unit; 4 ^& S$ a9 f" Y+ W4 }6 D
    The prescribed copyright notice (items relating to ESPN, Pooh, etc.);
: A$ c4 I- F( n* e    A date/batch code; 8 z- N# P* @# Q, l
    The UPC number and scannable bar code; $ N( `- ]3 d3 i7 D% }' D7 J, p) y
    The price (in the appropriate monetary units for the countries of destination);
4 R$ q! i; J  q& e    The appropriate age grade (when applicable); and
9 G8 ^; J6 g: H    Specific warnings (when applicable).
沙发
发表于 2007-9-10 10:24 | 只看该作者
樓主用附件形式發要好一點。
板凳
发表于 2007-10-11 13:36 | 只看该作者
英文的,有沒有中文的?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:34 , Processed in 0.163504 second(s), 19 queries .