安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距中秋节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 冰火焰情
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[安全认证] (已解决)澳洲AS/NZS60598-1目前适用版本号?

[复制链接]
11#
发表于 2008-8-26 11:09 | 只看该作者
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
12.7 Thermal test in regard to fault conditions in lamp controlgear or electronic( R0 {! Q7 `  U! G
devices in plastic luminaires* C9 \( P& L% B: a- i' Z' q
The test applies only to luminaires with a thermoplastic housing not fitted with an extra' R! h) b; a, o- e( p( \
mechanical temperature-independent device as per 4.15.2.' d1 F% R, l# h

9 B* B9 O$ e# L5 G: Q12.7.1 Test for luminaires without temperature sensing controls! t, V! @/ b( w' N" S
The luminaire shall be tested under the conditions specified in items a), c), e), f), h) and l) of" T7 _  t0 n/ R' G: M
12.4.1. In addition, the following also applies.
4 i( W" _. M  R) l0 i& F6 b20 % of the lamp circuits in the luminaire, and not less than one lamp circuit, shall be3 W/ l' y$ t$ K  `3 G9 G: J2 f
subjected to abnormal conditions (see item a) of 12.5.1).
7 @- s6 ~! L' L6 f7 u& Z4 p5 s% `The circuits which have the most thermal influence on the fixation point and exposed parts& W. ]7 m8 |  L* O
shall be chosen and other lamp circuits shall be operated at rated voltage under normal
4 v$ b/ B8 t/ Y6 C5 @& m  i, f$ Kconditions.
8 {5 O- {# i) |8 r! ^) zThe circuits subjected to abnormal conditions shall be operated at 1,1 times (the rated voltage
$ h; L" h! B4 o& k9 ~& e) Zor the maximum of the rated voltage range). When conditions are stable, the highest winding' D6 C% O) t3 [
temperature and highest temperature of fixing points and most thermally influenced exposed6 N; n# H. t& H! \' D# _" G
parts shall be measured. It is not necessary to measure the temperature of small wound. N/ p- C- F1 X& l5 w
devices that are incorporated within electronic circuits.3 Q* G) m8 R% u7 t8 m
Compliance. @0 {# _4 q( ?' H
The values of the ambient temperature and the temperature measured at 1,1 times (the rated
: l& ?# A% t+ R* V8 S" f+ n4 Dvoltage or the maximum of the voltage range) are used for the linear regression formula in
9 `: L  V# d- q5 o; pcalculating the temperature of fixing points and other exposed parts in relation to a3 D2 d) V9 Y( [1 {) K6 P( N
ballast/transformer winding temperature of 350 °C. The calculated value shall not exceed the
2 |5 X2 [0 G! j4 J! q' ttemperature of the deflection under load of the material in accordance with method A as* \6 |- F# n: ^. O$ J$ L6 w
defined in ISO 75 (1987), Plastics and ebonite – Determination of temperature of deflection9 @' k. A$ n; `
under load." c6 a, A; r: @0 m& B0 U
12.7.2 Test for luminaires with temperature sensing controls internal/external to the) R, @: W" k6 M5 W$ z2 R
ballast or transformer. O+ o5 i& K, _$ M/ I4 j
The luminaires shall be set up for this test as described in the first three paragraphs of 12.7.1.+ ^. D" c. M, \+ \

( X0 n7 k8 z* Y1 `$ U4 aThe circuits subjected to abnormal conditions shall be operated with a slowly and steadily
9 V# @$ ^2 Z  e) Z  w$ w, @0 ]+ Vincreasing current through the windings until the temperature sensing control operates.. x; R1 _, H( B6 K3 b
Time intervals and increments in current shall be such that thermal equilibrium between9 h6 k8 |# u* A% C: ?
winding temperatures and temperature of fixing points and most thermally influenced exposed" ^. e8 x, P. P
parts is achieved as far as is practicable. During the test, the highest temperature of the spots% i" w# f( ^5 c. [. d5 k
tested shall be continuously measured.
4 y% ]  P4 o2 T7 G2 f; OFor luminaires fitted out with manual-reset thermal cut-outs, the test shall be repeated six
1 d4 D6 l" S$ f# Btimes allowing 30 min intervals between tests. At the end of each 30 min interval, the cut-out* V. n4 A/ u* ]" J4 |+ A0 _+ `( C
shall be reset.' J5 H6 m7 }3 d! l$ c- M: T
For luminaires fitted out with auto-reset thermal cut-outs, the tests shall be continued until a
/ i7 s8 q$ J! ?6 gstable temperature is achieved.) Y7 [2 ~, {/ D& L9 P6 L
Compliance
( h: w4 H8 e* P7 _; `3 ~The highest temperature of the fixing points and most thermally influenced exposed parts,6 `% N5 ?! a( S5 Y8 `
shall not exceed the temperature of deflection under load of the material according to the
' \; t; X) K! g' _* X0 {method A as defined in ISO 75, at any time during the tests for thermal links, manual-reset
/ o, b9 M, E  ^; ^1 b) Dthermal cut-outs, and auto-reset thermal cut-outs.
* {% M' V7 s! R" ^! M7 FIn applying the requirements of 4.15 and 12.7 the following notes are to be referred to:
  J/ R1 v7 ]) M# s$ i8 s$ ]( dNOTE 1 - ‘Fixing points’ means both the fixing points of components and the fixing points of a luminaire to the
4 I( F" O8 p: f* _8 x4 p2 X* Amounting surface.
& v) w, U) p/ |# v( W, e8 j5 h9 z1 e# l: J2 S; T" r
NOTE 2 - ‘Exposed part’ means the outer surface of the luminaire enclosure.( V6 \+ e) N. z9 W1 A$ D
NOTE 3 - Measurement of exposed parts is restricted to those parts providing the luminaire/component fixing or  R# [* F; s7 t
parts providing a protective barrier against accidental contact with live parts, as required by section 8 of this6 `- C& i9 v9 E8 U7 D$ |1 b5 X
standard.4 ^+ f$ o1 {, W6 B1 ]! r) \
NOTE 4 - The hottest part of the thermoplastic material section requiring test is measured. This may often be on1 m! U$ W2 l5 O/ I
the internal surface of a luminaire enclosure not the outer surface.
3 x' u6 G$ K/ i! RNOTE 5 - The material temperature limits defined by clause 12.7 are with respect to materials under both% G' E) G$ w9 u/ s  k
mechanical load and no mechanical load.
" `; C1 s/ v) \* p% G$ o1 v7 }NOTE 6 - The application of clause 12.7 must be read together with the requirements of sub-clause 4.15.
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-26 11:29 | 只看该作者
感谢各位,此贴可以结案了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 05:28 , Processed in 0.120320 second(s), 14 queries .