安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 2024|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[家电产品] 新西兰官方关于澳洲认证

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-7-16 14:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
How to comply
6 L9 c: r6 @( w" u" C) cStep 1: Ensure products meet an appropriate standard9 Y; J* `: `% h  f9 ?1 H; n0 c
Lists of applicable standards are prescribed in the
* t  g1 u) q  K. b$ mCopies of applicable standards can be obtained from Standards New Zealand or Standards Australia.  Suppliers should consult a testing laboratory for technical advice regarding applicable standards.2 h$ }* z; m  t- g9 L, l7 y* ^" _5 Q
The supplier must determine which level of conformity from the Radiocommunications (Compliance) Notice 2004 [164 kB PDF] applies to each product and conduct compliance actions accordingly.  Advice regarding obligations imposed by the Notice should be sought from the supplier’s legal advisor.8 _3 e! p% T( c/ `
These flow charts will help provide guidance for electrical and electronic product suppliers:" J6 H; w' _2 O2 A% I4 \2 R& Y1 \& ]
    [li]Radio compliance flowchart
    2 X. ^$ |. v* _& `( I" O, T- x1 a6 J[/li][li]Electromagnetic compatibility flowchart
    8 ]/ H* g3 d& k+ v
    [/li]
: r0 \# j3 S2 t% o. f- \
. k0 P/ M% l8 L2 e) [  o
Step 2: Prepare a product description. X6 M5 J2 F9 r; p( [
A product description of the marketed product identifies its use, brand name, and model number (at a minimum).  A photo and technical description can also be supplied.) D, P/ ?; U8 b  M& W" A
7 t- |) V( l: p% W. D' M$ c

/ t. K/ p: k8 [1 o- t& pStep 3: Prove compliance through testing 7 g8 z) o( {7 ]* r9 U' C8 n
The supplier accepts total responsibility for product conformity and needs to make a commercial decision on the level of testing required.
1 ~# D* a7 G+ E9 L5 o1 Z" gA test report or manufacturer’s specification may be sufficient evidence to support a declaration that the product meets a relevant standard recognised by RSM.  For level of conformity 3 products, a test report from an accredited laboratory (which may be in NZ or overseas) is required.  The test report must be in English. The supplier does not have to hold the original of the test report.  A clear copy of the original is acceptable.$ j( y1 b/ A' B0 x1 g
4 t, R" s. k* t
- o9 T3 A/ v( {$ `  ?6 y6 w2 |
Step 4: Make a Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity (SDOC)% I% |+ j# h* d9 @
The Supplier's Declaration of Conformity (SDOC) is the document signed by a New Zealand supplier or a New Zealand agent of an overseas manufacturer or supplier to certify that a product meets applicable standards. ! ~5 O$ A; W3 B" P  @
- Y% z2 B# y; Z, g6 `

- N3 P5 K1 b: o# _9 s6 H4 _' j+ \8 g7 Q8 p" P
Step 5: Create a compliance folder
/ S+ o+ C/ M4 z$ T( r1 LCompliance folders are a collection of documents assembled by the supplier to support the compliance declaration.  A compliance folder contains:
  T4 v1 q( c% T& f
    [li]a product description, ?2 i9 m  m& E9 w
    [/li][li]a signed Declaration of Conformity
    9 Y& T; u2 H; [5 x7 {[/li][li]a test report or other documented evidence of conformity (mandatory for levels 2, 3, A2, and A3 products).
    9 i. c2 j6 z. C: [$ b' Q& {[/li]

* d% B+ S( x! a) d+ T' d* p( g  S* c% o+ i
Step 6: Apply for a Supplier Code Number (SCN)
' }) y, e: e8 x' J) ISupplier Code Number (SCN) is a registration number obtained from RSM free of charge.  It authorises the holder to use the C-tick compliance mark.  A New Zealand Supplier Code Number consists of the letter “Z” and a unique numerical identifier.5 v( y' D# g" S& U

, M/ W* P. r/ e) q9 ?/ B
% T* _( F5 V3 k; q) [
+ o7 W$ ?& F; v3 QStep 7: Label the product
5 m1 |5 g$ G$ ZA label indicates that the product complies with the applicable standards and establishes a traceable link between a product and the supplier responsible for placing it on the market.6 X6 N0 B; K7 K
Where a product is in a class to which level of conformity 1, 2 and 3 applies, the compliance label consists of:
! v: R+ _# I- ^' _" }3 C
    [li]a compliance mark such as C-Tick[sup]1[/sup] or RCM, and [/li][li]an unique supplier identification such as the Supplier Code Number [/li]
! O" x2 E8 e5 C# D  X
Where a product is a radio transmitter in a class to which level of conformity A1, A2 or A3 applies, the product must be labelled with a New Zealand supplier code number only.' h9 z( b2 b4 x5 S) |+ b1 z
The label must be legibly and durably applied on the external surface of the product.  The compliance mark must be no smaller than 3mm in diameter and the supplier identification characters must be no less than 1mm in height.5 ?. S- o4 y* X

. Y+ ^" N; C! b4 ^4 u# ihttp://www.rsm.govt.nz/cms/product-compliance/suppliers/how-to-comply
* B* Q. y  a* I- Chttp://www.rsm.govt.nz/cms/pdf-l ... nce-notice-2004.pdf
沙发
发表于 2008-7-17 14:12 | 只看该作者
顶上,
板凳
发表于 2009-3-20 12:38 | 只看该作者
thanks for sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:33 , Processed in 0.137909 second(s), 19 queries .