安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 247|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[IEC标准产品] 求助:工作电压共地问题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-11-6 16:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
本帖最后由 keven2012 于 2023-11-6 16:52 编辑 9 Z! [; K: I* R& C. e' B

0 u% a) D6 Z* ]( C; X6 u/ [工作电压测量的共地问题,次级地共N的依据来源于哪里了?
) G3 O7 q+ Z- u7 Y7 u/ |- e7 W. C. f0 p6 i2 O
沙发
发表于 2023-11-14 20:24 | 只看该作者
欢迎咨询,相互交流学习& s+ @  x; f8 z$ _5 ]1 z" K

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2024-1-25 17:43 | 只看该作者
仔细阅读62368下面条款2 M1 `- e! ?# I5 T
5.4.1.8 Determination of working voltage
( w4 Z' E" [# {( G$ Q/ d' n5.4.1.8.1 General
. Z( H5 e9 \# j( k" v$ NIn determining working voltages, all of the following requirements apply:
, R6 |. i+ @; {; E- Ga) unearthed accessible conductive parts are assumed to be earthed;' A4 J* S: w+ F$ b/ }
b) if a transformer winding or other part is not connected to a circuit that establishes its* Q' r5 D- Z1 T
potential relative to earth, the winding or other part are assumed to be earthed at a point by
! C% ]5 x! R5 vwhich the highest working voltage is obtained;  k- r  k/ v, g- E+ l
c) except as specified in 5.4.1.6, for insulation between two transformer windings, the highest
+ y1 l5 z2 K* A/ Vvoltage between any two points in the two windings is the working voltage, taking into
# @3 F* B0 n) ]* E+ l# a' p" saccount the voltages to which the input windings will be connected;% O4 l0 A5 h& {3 s* J( f) ^
d) except as specified in 5.4.1.6, for insulation between a transformer winding and another6 P& c1 y2 l6 C
part, the highest voltage between any point on the winding and the other part is the working; Y, s0 x& s4 J2 ^- E$ Y, k/ I
voltage;/ f2 ~  T" R" d, G& x
; P4 F+ |4 s7 |
e) where double insulation is used, the working voltage across the basic insulation is
8 {  r7 m1 |& u7 D' }% [9 ~determined by imagining a short-circuit across the supplementary insulation, and vice' W+ x2 X+ B2 A: l0 l7 g
versa. For double insulation between transformer windings, the short-circuit is assumed8 _+ T+ J. ?: ~; L0 E+ R3 J9 m: d
to take place at the point by which the highest working voltage is produced across the
0 w+ @2 W1 @' yother insulation;
) c; J' O6 x* X. }f) when the working voltage is determined by measurement, the input voltage supplied to the
5 }2 E' v% R, V7 o( G+ J1 V% \equipment shall be the rated voltage or the voltage within the rated voltage range that1 G' |& s# d2 Q/ V; n. h
results in the highest measured value;
% x: U' P$ B+ o1 v7 H! W! N7 {g) the working voltage between any point in the circuit supplied by the mains and
4 y5 Y4 Q( k; G2 B– any part connected to earth; and1 B0 D3 x( d+ I: L* F7 e, p! T4 }+ f* Z
– any point in a circuit isolated from the mains,  {* _% W0 g& _5 Y+ Q
shall be taken as the greater of the following:& i( y: t! K9 J0 R( u/ l$ X1 [
– the rated voltage or the upper voltage of the rated voltage range; and6 ^2 H' L) t7 P5 @  O( V
– the measured voltage;
2 d) u; q, j) u( H. |& g% jh) when determining the working voltage for an ES1 or ES2 external circuit, the normal' N% p9 u2 c4 s8 H
operating voltages shall be taken into account. If the operating voltages are not known, the3 y  E) R+ Q; |- t$ G2 g! x
working voltage shall be taken as the upper limits of ES1 or ES2 as applicable. Short5 q; X' K% d# |* j. M" `
duration signals (such as telephone ringing) shall not be taken into account for determining% k8 W' m$ R  F2 L
working voltage;8 X! H3 Q+ C) j" H8 X+ O( r
i) for circuits generating starting pulses (for example, discharge lamps, see 5.4.1.7), the
0 g6 ^! a, q3 y: o6 B, K# Zworking voltage is the peak value of the pulses with the lamp connected but before the
. t, x9 S  e  O/ K1 `2 G) \; klamp ignites. The frequency of the working voltage to determine the minimum clearance
# C1 d% C: ]/ A- U( j5 g2 B( ]+ eshall be taken as less than 30 kHz. The working voltage to determine minimum creepage
/ c6 G. U1 J9 b( o/ }3 m' h. }+ Ldistances is the voltage measured after the ignition of the lamp.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2024-3-20 08:54 | 只看该作者
相互交流学习(
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 18:31 , Processed in 0.324907 second(s), 20 queries .