安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 4223|回复: 15
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其它] 求助:谁有英文的离职告别吗??

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-4-25 09:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
Dear all:

Who can share the article to me, Thanks
沙发
发表于 2008-4-25 09:36 | 只看该作者
楼主要离职?外企离职也麻烦,现成的手上没有哦,去网上找找英文书信
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-25 09:59 | 只看该作者
引用第1楼stey于2008-04-25 09:36发表的  :
楼主要离职?外企离职也麻烦,现成的手上没有哦,去网上找找英文书信
呵呵,好的。。。。
地板
发表于 2008-4-25 10:17 | 只看该作者
有的时候此时无声胜有声
5#
发表于 2008-4-25 10:21 | 只看该作者
中文:

中文版:

诸位同仁惠鉴:
时光荏苒,迤俪飞逝,仿若一瞬。自从########,秋去暑来, 尔来近三载矣。
倏忽三秋,然受益匪浅,感慨良多。受命以来,夙夜悚息,惕己修身,常怀智思驽钝之虑,未敢丝毫怠慢之心,然则奈何陋识鳏见,弱德少识,未尝报答公司给予之万一。
长叹韶华易逝,一往而不复返,岂能碌碌而不为之?然心力渐微,空食功禄,于心不安矣。现位卑权微,离之尚不为震也。前后思兮,泣然矣。古云:人贵自知。自离之,终不被弃!
有鉴于此,并小子个人缘由,作请辞书,决意离去,以让贤能之才。
遥想毕业之初,苦觅工作,惶惶终日。幸得#######眷顾,承蒙提携,得幸加入公司。尔后实习于####部,深蒙各位照顾,耳提面命、嘘寒问暖,眷顾之情,不在话下。事三年期,乃得识手足数人,兴味相投,遂引为知己。日则埋头于工作之间,夜则侃谈于网络之上,朝迎晨曦,暮送夕阳,温言笑语, 宠辱两忘…
凡此琐琐,虽为陈迹,然如影历历,纵无罗缕纪存,亦不能忘矣。
余以凡才,荷蒙殊遇,委任腹心,深感知遇之恩,敢不竭股肱之力,以图报效!然尺有所长却终难掩寸亦有所短之虞。虽竭力而为,而未能为公司创造点滴价值,每每思及于此,莫不痛心疾首,诚惶诚恐。惭愧,惭愧!
小子思之再三,亦恐误业太甚,决意就此辞去,期与准许。
今既拜别,思之唏嘘……
临别赠言,权当勉励:各自珍重,顽强工作,守得好运!
青山依旧在,绿水细长流。一朝共事,终生为友,一别之后,他日或幸遇山水之间,余当执壶备觞,与君等开怀畅饮,谈笑风月!
今当远离,执笔涕零,临纸神驰,不尽欲言。小子顿首再拜而别!

敬此
顺颂时绥
######部 ######
二00八年四月
6#
发表于 2008-4-25 10:23 | 只看该作者
English (Only for your reference):

Hello Colleagues and Friends,
Time has come for me to bid farewell to you all and conclude our business relationship! I have been with Electra for about three years and during that time I have had the good fortune, not only to work with some wonderful people, but also to make some really good friends over that time. It is with some sadness that I close this chapter in my life, but am also looking forward, with excitement, to what lies ahead.

It is hard to sum up all the things that I would like to say in a brief e-mail. I will take this opportunity to say a special thank you to all those people who have worked so hard. Whilst we have all had our unique roles within the business, there are so many people who have contributed to making our daily work enjoyable and memorable! I have witnessed and been part of many changes over my three years here and I’m sure that the business will continue to evolve moving forward. There are so many people who I would have liked to thank in person and say good-bye to but cannot unfortunately, maybe our paths will cross in the future?

So before I go I will just leave you with the following sentiments if you care to take the time to read the attached and reflect.

Only thankfulness can stand my heart:

Thank you for give me so much indelible memory;

Thank you for your friendship out of working relationship without you I can not pass the miserable day in my life;

I am proud to be a member of Electra family and will surely say I miss You deep from my heart.

Wishing all of you health and happy.

I can be reached via my private email address: ########@#####.com

Also welcome to my mobile: ############
I‘ll always be there,

with all of you

forever

Happy Reading, and Good Luck! Good Bye! and Good Fortune! To you all!

Warmest Regards,

##########

Apr. xx .2008
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-25 11:15 | 只看该作者
Dear hong seng:

Thank you strong support me, I have reviewed all of the words, Wonderful article, I will reference it, Thank you very much....     
8#
发表于 2008-4-25 11:18 | 只看该作者
引用第6楼frankpeng于2008-04-25 11:15发表的  :
Dear hong seng:
Thank you strong support me, I have reviewed all of the words, Wonderful article, I will reference it, Thank you very much....     

It's "honseng" not "hong seng", right?
9#
发表于 2008-4-25 11:34 | 只看该作者
上次辞职的时候,直接填了个辞职单就走人了
那有这么复杂呀,
小公司就是这点好   
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-25 22:03 | 只看该作者
引用第8楼嘻嘻于2008-04-25 11:34发表的  :
上次辞职的时候,直接填了个辞职单就走人了
那有这么复杂呀,
小公司就是这点好   

麻烦阿,还要自掏腰包请客,世上哪有公道啊??????[s:81][s:81][s:81][s:81][s:81][s:81][s:81]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 02:39 , Processed in 0.137526 second(s), 19 queries .