安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1237|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[短文] 'Little Sa' winds her way up to Lhasa

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-12 11:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
The homeless dog, known as Xiao Sa, has been following a team of cyclists for 24 days along 1,833 kilometers of highway from Kangding, Sichuan province, to Lhasa in Tibet.
在24天的时间里,流浪狗小萨随着一队骑友,沿着公路从四川康定到西藏拉萨,全程1833公里。
Nobody knows where the white dog came from or how long she has been straying on highway G318. Netizens call her the "dog with determination" and the micro blog "Go Go Xiao Sa" recording her life has attracted more than 37,000 followers in two weeks.
没人知道这只小白狗从哪里来,也没人知道她在318国道上流浪了多久。网友称她“励志狗”,而纪录其生活点滴的微博“GOGO小萨”也在两周内引来3.7万粉丝。
A picture of Xiao Sa in the arms of a young man in front of the Potala Palace on Thursday night drew more than 4,000 comments congratulating the small dog and expressing dreams of going to Lhasa.
上周四晚,一张小萨和一位年轻人在布达拉宫前的合影引来4000多条的评论,网友们纷纷向小萨表示祝贺并表达对拉萨的向往。
The young man in the picture is Zhang Heng, 22, a student in Wuhan, Hubei province. As his graduation trip, he decided to face the challenge of riding to Lhasa alone. On the way he met a lonely dog. "She was lying, tired, on the street around Yajiang, Sichuan province," he said. "So we fed her, and then she followed our team.
照片里的年轻人是来自湖北武汉的一名22岁的学生,名叫张恒(音译)。他决定挑战自己,独自骑行去拉萨,开启自己的毕业旅行。途中他遇见了这只无家可归的小狗。“她疲惫地躺在四川雅江的街头”他说,“我们喂了她点吃的,然后她就一直跟随着我们的队伍。”
They thought she was following for fun, but found she insisted on sticking around them day and night.
他们本以为小狗就是跟着他们玩玩,结果发现她日日夜夜一直跟在他们身边。
"We felt she might want to come along with us, so we decided to bring her along to the end."A week later, Zhang and his buddies opened a micro blog account for her. "We thought the dog was encouraging us, and wanted others to know its story," he said. They created the name Xiao Sa by combining xiao meaning "little" with the last syllable of Lhasa.
“我们觉得她也许想与我们同行,所以我们决定带她一起前往目的地。”一周后,张恒和驴友们为小狗开设了一个微博。“我们觉得这只小狗给了我们鼓励,所以也想和大家分享她的故事。”他说。他们将“小”与“拉萨”的萨字结合起来,给她起名为小萨。
During their journey, Xiao Sa, Zhang and his team covered more than 1,700 kilometers and climbed 10 mountains higher than 4,000 meters. Xiao Sa just ran up the mountains or along dirt roads.
旅途中,张恒和队友骑行了1700多公里,攀登了10座海拔4000米的高山。而无论是爬山,还是沿着泥土路行进,小萨从未掉过队。
"Many people stopped cycling in some sections, then took the bus, but the dog made it," he said. Zhang put the dog on the back of the bike when the team was riding downhill."The speed can reach 70 kilometers per hour, impossible for the dog to catch us."
“很多人骑到某些路段就放弃单车,改乘公共汽车,但小萨却坚持了下来。”他说。当自行车队下坡的时候,张恒就把小狗放在自行车后座上。“下坡的速度可以达到每小时70公里,小狗跑着肯定追不上我们。”
Many other people cycling this road had learned of the dog."I`ve heard about her from other friends who rode to Lhasa on the road before I met her," said Wang Penghao, 24, from Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan province. "They told me to take care of her if I saw her, and give her some food and water like they did."
很多行进在这条路上的骑友们都听说过这只小狗。“遇见她之前,我就从其他前往拉萨的骑友们那里听说过她。”来自四川九寨沟、24岁的王鹏浩(音译)说。“他们跟我说如果见到了她,要好好照顾她。像他们一样,给她点食物和水。”
"She followed us for three days, running behind our team but sometimes leading us. She`s very smart and knows the route, because she never got lost even when we passed through mountains."
“她跟着我们的队伍走了三天,有时也会在前面领路。她非常聪明,也认识路。就连我们翻山越岭的时候她也不会迷路。”
After following Wang, the dog lagged behind and met another cyclist, Wang Zi, on May 4."She may be the first dog who ran to Lhasa along this route," said Wang Zi, who was followed by the dog one day.
小狗在随着王鹏浩一起赶路时掉了队,之后在5月4日这天遇见了另一位骑行者王梓(音译)。“她也许是第一条沿着这条路去拉萨的狗。”王梓说,小萨跟着他走了一天。
"I have a special feeling about her, especially when I found she was never lost, waited for us at milestones on the road, and ran all the time, making me feel that she never feels tired," he said.
“我对她有种特殊的感觉,尤其当我发现她从不迷路,而且还会在路上的里程碑处等着我们。她始终在奔跑,感觉好像从来就不会累一样。”他说。
Wang Zi will continue to the foot of Qomolangma, known as Mount Everest in the West, after he arrives in Lhasa. "If possible, I would like to take the dog with me, taking her to see a more splendid scene."
王梓到达拉萨之后,要继续向珠穆朗玛峰脚下进发。“如果可能的话,我希望能一直带着小萨,带她去看更壮丽的景色。”
Zhang Heng, who accompanied Xiao Sa for 20 days, called her "a buddy and a friend"."I would like to take the dog home and take care of her. She has been a stray on the road for a long time. She needs a home."
陪伴了小萨20多天的张恒称她为“哥们儿。”“我想要把这只小狗带回家,照顾她。她在路上流浪了这么久,需要一个家。”

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-12 11:05 | 只看该作者
"I would like to take the dog home and take care of her. She has been a stray on the road for a long time. She needs a home."
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 06:25 , Processed in 0.131221 second(s), 19 queries .