安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距劳动节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 1353|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[玩具召回] Children抯 Greeting Cards with Bracelets Recalled Due to Violation of Lead Pa

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-2-9 20:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:

3 I) E5 x1 ^% t! B/ P6 ?6 H
2 b, }, K% @2 o' ?
, u" N; |. D( I+ c5 I5 ?
NEWS from
5 {0 v6 r$ p) oCPSC and HC
1 [& b5 N; r/ a
U.S. Consumer Product9 O' f: u" O& q2 V
Safety Commission$ \) B. w1 I" A
www.cpsc.gov
Health Canada
3 ^+ ~" _  X2 d$ T# @   www.hc-sc.gc.ca
2 ]2 c+ Z1 Q; G" K- R

. r# g" E  x( v( z! \9 i
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE! z4 M/ K/ s# t  B: G1 Q: e
February 2, 2010( h1 p  w, e5 l1 R7 c
Release # 10-128
Firm's Recall Hotline: (888) 990-9095
8 Q! W, P0 R) m0 \0 M0 _CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772
& A! z# `0 J+ c& {9 u; W1 n9 D3 ~/ \) FCPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908
8 ~5 j- f4 K# h& `, A1 ^' X4 rHC Media Contact: (613) 957-2983
Children抯 Greeting Cards with Bracelets Recalled Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard9 z- |' U% `+ i3 o( v
WASHINGTON, DC ?The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following products. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
( w6 Z5 @  [" P" P& g  v$ F1 S5 bName of Product: Papyrus Brand Greeting Cards with bracelets- j3 S  ^3 Z7 T# _2 c5 A
Units: About 174,000
. y' Q1 |* G- `$ w. l+ d; fImporter: Schurman Fine Papers, of Fairfield, Calif.5 k, {/ O- P& N3 B" B3 N
Hazard: The surface paint coating on the bracelets sold with greeting cards contain excessive levels of lead violating the federal lead paint standard.: |6 c. c( s, J7 P" N1 k* @
Incidents/Injuries: None reported.$ ^/ ~# T; h5 n, J5 c
Description: This recall involves Papyrus brand children抯 greeting cards sold with an attached wooden bead bracelet. The front of the card says 揌appy Birthday To You?and includes an attached bead in the shape of a heart with the word 搒mile?printed on it. The colorful bracelet includes wooden beads with one in the shape of a butterfly. The back of the greeting card reads, 揃D 63401 | © Jean Card & Gift Company?and the card insert reads, 揢SA $6.95 | CAN $10.50 | Made in China | © Jean Card & Gift Company?and includes UPC number 734524634013 in the lower right hand corner.
. U% ^' V0 L4 B8 p. S, fSold at: Card stores and other retailers from February 2004 to September 2009 for about $7.1 o+ w3 f) [1 R) p* b" {: L
Manufactured in: China, J9 O: k* e6 x: S
Remedy: Consumers should immediately stop using the bracelet and contact Schurman Fine Papers for instructions on how to receive a refund.* I3 A6 c) q. z0 m$ U$ b" L
Consumer Contact: For additional information, contact Schurman Fine Papers at (888) 990-9095 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
; [! }  Z7 K7 J! ?' B, ?) N& e7 @, TNote: Health Canada抯 press release is available at http://cpsr-rspc.hc-sc.gc.ca/PR-RP/recall-retrait-eng.jsp?re_id=957
" \5 \$ Z5 ?" E, I% Y4 `  L

5 r+ p; G# ~$ t7 Q* S
[size=-1]
---
CPSC is still interested in receiving incident or injury reports that are either directly related to this product recall or involve a different hazard with the same product. Please tell us about it by visiting https://www.cpsc.gov/cgibin/incident.aspx
* V, Y  H8 u" ^% G& VThe U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is charged with protecting the public from unreasonable risks of serious injury or death from thousands of types of consumer products under the agency's jurisdiction. The CPSC is committed to protecting consumers and families from products that pose a fire, electrical, chemical, or mechanical hazard. The CPSC's work to ensure the safety of consumer products - such as toys, cribs, power tools, cigarette lighters, and household chemicals - contributed significantly to the decline in the rate of deaths and injuries associated with consumer products over the past 30 years.
/ A4 v! @$ F! m, L' \0 FTo report a dangerous product or a product-related injury, call CPSC's Hotline at (800) 638-2772 or CPSC's teletypewriter at (301) 595-7054. To join a CPSC e-mail subscription list, please go to https://www.cpsc.gov/cpsclist.aspx. Consumers can obtain recall and general safety information by logging on to CPSC's Web site at www.cpsc.gov.& \6 g9 `( h$ b# `0 s+ ~
沙发
发表于 2010-2-9 22:24 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享,如果CPSC或者EN的召回案例可以加上玩具的测试年龄就完美了。。。。。号召大家一起去给CPSC和EN去提建议去。。。。。。呵呵。。。。。:)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 04:28 , Processed in 0.252637 second(s), 19 queries .