安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距端午节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 249|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[IEC标准产品] 求助:工作电压共地问题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-11-6 16:51 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
本帖最后由 keven2012 于 2023-11-6 16:52 编辑 6 Y4 T; t9 ?  J9 l( v  N; I

+ p$ M( h( p- S- S/ V# M4 K工作电压测量的共地问题,次级地共N的依据来源于哪里了?/ n$ B$ O: y) ~
7 h& }0 z# c. B& \1 i
沙发
发表于 2023-11-14 20:24 | 只看该作者
欢迎咨询,相互交流学习. A( Y& M0 a( A9 k3 Z( o- Y$ c5 E

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册安规

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2024-1-25 17:43 | 只看该作者
仔细阅读62368下面条款
! Z: w8 @) a4 N& ^8 @5 {  m1 O% y5.4.1.8 Determination of working voltage
- R& `* J6 |' |8 o, Y5.4.1.8.1 General9 a  `8 z1 b  g( e7 I8 [! C
In determining working voltages, all of the following requirements apply:
: L' y) |' J3 F) D4 ^8 ca) unearthed accessible conductive parts are assumed to be earthed;! _: z: O; u1 a& V/ t* `, z
b) if a transformer winding or other part is not connected to a circuit that establishes its
: O5 e- {# b$ g3 V( y  M, Q& B" z  a2 Fpotential relative to earth, the winding or other part are assumed to be earthed at a point by
/ V6 E+ T- X- s# |* V2 o) zwhich the highest working voltage is obtained;
# P* h. j) H2 T. Hc) except as specified in 5.4.1.6, for insulation between two transformer windings, the highest
1 w, H1 f/ T9 \: ^6 ?voltage between any two points in the two windings is the working voltage, taking into
* @9 {' e$ t4 C( t" ~1 ]& q$ \account the voltages to which the input windings will be connected;
2 T1 u0 \6 X5 S/ E$ Bd) except as specified in 5.4.1.6, for insulation between a transformer winding and another
3 v# }8 j; N$ D" K+ n' `part, the highest voltage between any point on the winding and the other part is the working
1 _. z" V" r5 o  y8 Zvoltage;: ~9 @, l/ J! j; t4 W, o

2 ?8 [# i( d2 |7 e2 X3 X, ~e) where double insulation is used, the working voltage across the basic insulation is5 i( m) G8 y7 |( h) X
determined by imagining a short-circuit across the supplementary insulation, and vice
8 Z* s6 q+ i6 f1 D+ l: Hversa. For double insulation between transformer windings, the short-circuit is assumed
  Q! s. Q5 \" t7 [, {to take place at the point by which the highest working voltage is produced across the
1 w% W7 e3 H1 pother insulation;
* b, W+ S' j1 a" af) when the working voltage is determined by measurement, the input voltage supplied to the
  L! a/ ]  y- W4 k6 Y6 j6 X' S* Nequipment shall be the rated voltage or the voltage within the rated voltage range that) G+ `; n6 m9 S
results in the highest measured value;6 g9 c3 w: N( ~/ w9 u
g) the working voltage between any point in the circuit supplied by the mains and7 `" E' _, i3 M2 L; m7 n2 I* F
– any part connected to earth; and, Q1 i# F0 B- C9 w' y; W
– any point in a circuit isolated from the mains,
5 p" _2 l( {  j4 |) Wshall be taken as the greater of the following:
. q; m; `5 _4 w4 n; s3 b% R– the rated voltage or the upper voltage of the rated voltage range; and
; c3 h( z5 m9 X( W* }  w5 M– the measured voltage;
8 M# ~- f) N9 ^h) when determining the working voltage for an ES1 or ES2 external circuit, the normal2 j# W# _8 H+ S
operating voltages shall be taken into account. If the operating voltages are not known, the9 \" ?  G6 ]5 A$ n
working voltage shall be taken as the upper limits of ES1 or ES2 as applicable. Short
, {6 E: Y7 A" |( @duration signals (such as telephone ringing) shall not be taken into account for determining! B4 b2 s& e0 {
working voltage;
* i8 R, ]# B5 x7 m1 ei) for circuits generating starting pulses (for example, discharge lamps, see 5.4.1.7), the. R0 c; A' H  r" e& @3 y. m
working voltage is the peak value of the pulses with the lamp connected but before the
( o7 m% V0 h6 ], `0 qlamp ignites. The frequency of the working voltage to determine the minimum clearance
) N7 x3 g9 i- R, O5 K, l% N# ishall be taken as less than 30 kHz. The working voltage to determine minimum creepage
( G" c" O# w$ @  [5 {3 edistances is the voltage measured after the ignition of the lamp.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2024-3-20 08:54 | 只看该作者
相互交流学习(
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:27 , Processed in 0.126090 second(s), 20 queries .