安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距国庆节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
查看: 2619|回复: 19
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[CSA认证] 产品安全认证的一些细节要求

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-9-3 15:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
请教各位,在各种安全认证中,是否对产品的用户手册或安装指南有强制的要求一定要随机带有纸质的文件,目前我们为了节约成本是都放在CD里的,但现在有人提出问题了,说是产品安全认证有要求在出货时一定要有纸质的手册或指南,搞不懂哪里有这样的要求,请高人指点!
20#
发表于 2009-9-8 21:10 | 只看该作者
没有CD-ROM怎么办
19#
发表于 2009-9-8 19:18 | 只看该作者
原来如此
18#
发表于 2009-9-8 19:09 | 只看该作者
UL  PAG(60065)
17#
发表于 2009-9-8 16:04 | 只看该作者
基本上纸质说明书是一个通用的要求,不过我也不知道那个文件有这个要求。) ~; t4 {" i/ v; O, R' c1 F9 L
还有另外一个问题,好像将说明书装在CD里,要是出口的话会很麻烦,因为涉及到信息安全问题,海关会这样的东西管得很严。所以不建议用CD的说明书。
16#
发表于 2009-9-5 08:49 | 只看该作者
14楼说的是出自哪个文件?
15#
发表于 2009-9-4 17:17 | 只看该作者
不好意思,昨天的网络不好。1 t" `" L5 C4 j
. s. o, M' ?' I; W, }/ x8 j
(Sub) CLAUSE/ANNEX NUMBER:) t; c% _  W, v& y
5.4* Z( K1 w' \  Y. w% g' T) ]4 M
; o2 @+ W& ]3 A2 D, C3 e( f$ U
(Sub) CLAUSE/ANNEX HEADING:2 f# |! L3 @& \8 w/ o: }5 ?. B
Instructions  S2 y7 S, j( A
: B* h% h0 g0 s3 v- @- j
OTHER RELEVANT (Sub) CLAUSES/ANNEXES (as applicable):$ I$ O. w' T- g) F  z
None% n! }) i% O3 j% q

i' {$ W) S5 V2 Y- f- t2 UDESCRIPTION OF ISSUE:
* m# n" H" x) lCan the important safety instructions identified in Sub-Clause 5.4 be provided in an electronic format (i.e. CD-ROM, floppy disks, embedded software, firmware, etc.)?
3 l/ Y: p% k* t- W/ B
0 i( S6 Z, t# E& {$ bAPPLICATION GUIDELINE:
, _5 p1 a/ B/ o9 ~( B& v; r/ O" _Products may be provided with the important safety instructions, identified in Sub-Clause 5.4, in electronic or "soft" format, including embedded software, firmware, floppy disk, or CD-ROM, provided the following conditions are met:; I" W- }: c1 C2 U

9 i7 M" ?* Q- s* \% \The product should have the appropriate hardware, either integral to the product or as a required accessory, to both access and view the instructions. For example, if instructions are provided on a CD-ROM, the product should have a CD-ROM drive, and require the use of a monitor for normal operation.( z3 j9 s, U- b  _( S
Adequate printed instructions should be provided with the product to allow complete initialization of the product, which includes basic set-up of the system and access to the electronic instructions without the introduction of a hazard.' x7 X+ W$ v. f4 d0 I. x
The printed instructions should include information describing existence of the electronic instructions within the basic system software. Alternatively, during the initialization described in item 2, and without user prompting, the electronic instructions may be displayed automatically.
' O# o: l$ ~) l  KFor systems with the instructions contained in embedded software, if the electronic instructions may be lost due to hardware failure or accidental file deletion by the user, the printed instructions should specify the need for the user to back-up the system software (within which the electronic instructions reside) according to procedures normally recommended by the manufacturer.
. b% K, V! b& R& j" L, RCompliance with these guidelines will be determined through a review of the system's initialization procedure and any printed instructions supplied with the equipment. Other options that provide an equivalent level of safety may be considered based on the application.
/ D" a+ f( S) ]The important safety instructions shall precede any operating instructions.
* U5 u7 C. [# e8 N/ b9 s8 ~RATIONALE:
6 J" F$ t, P/ x2 q) y! K- iIn accordance with Sub-Clause 5.4 products are required to be provided with important safety instructions to avoid the introduction of hazards. These instructions traditionally have been provided in a printed manual (paper format) with each individual product.
! F- x' o" h- {1 }- l  }, K8 j8 N; o" w+ T1 Z7 ^$ g
In order to provide ready access to the important safety instructions and reduce the costs associated with supplying paper-based instructions, manufacturers would like the option of being able to include the important safety instructions as a part of the software packaged with the product. When provided in an electronic format, the important safety instructions will be available for the user's individual reference as part of the equipment's base system software, or will be provided in separate storage media, such as a floppy disk or CD-ROM.   a* a5 K! M  e

0 c6 e& ]  C6 t3 |To allow the product to be initialized safely and allow the user to access the electronic instructions, a minimum amount of printed instructions generally are necessary. Also, to ensure continued availability of the important safety instructions in case of hardware failure or accidental software deletion, a software back-up procedure needs to be specified by the equipment manufacture.
14#
发表于 2009-9-4 11:54 | 只看该作者
从目前的信息程度普及率来看,那些领导都是头脑发热,欠周密思考。。。   [s:3]  [s:3]
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2009-9-4 10:54 | 只看该作者
站在顾客的角度上,我当然也是想打开箱子就能看到手册和相关的说明书是最方便的,无奈要cost down,就得从这些纸头上做文章,领导们认为没有法规规定就是可行的,没有实实在在的换位思考。
12#
发表于 2009-9-4 10:39 | 只看该作者
引用第4楼baocanger于2009-09-03 16:06发表的  :
0 C/ `6 I6 @9 i- ]我们的产品都是必须要安装驱动才能使用的,这样一来重要你用这个设备那么就必然会使用CD,这才把这些纸头的东西作进CD里去了,倘若是个电饭锅,那自然是不能刻在CD里了。

, \9 Q0 O# d& V- n/ J6 T搞不到,使用者连你的产品说明书都没有看到,使用者怎么可能直接用你的产品来播放CD看说明书呢。
9 a  v) V1 r$ ?" A6 l: D$ ?' }肯定需要找另外有纸质操作说明书的CD机来播放你的CD里的说明书,才能用你的产品。
% i2 U5 J' I; g: F1 B
) c! R# v8 r: ]8 {6 n一听都很麻烦。。。你得产品设计的到底好使用吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 23:18 , Processed in 0.071669 second(s), 21 queries .