安规网

找回密码
 注册安规
安规论坛 | 仪器设备 | 求职招聘 | 国家标准 公告 | 教程 | 家电 | 灯具 | 环保 | ITAV 签到 充值 在线 打卡 设备 好友| 帖子| 空间| 日志| 相册
IP淋雨机 | 证书查询 | 规范下载 | 资质查询 招聘 | 考试 | 线缆 | 玩具 | 标准 | 综 合 红包 邮箱 打卡 工资 禁言 分享| 记录| 道具| 勋章| 任务
水平垂直燃烧机 | 针焰 | 灼热丝 | 漏电起痕
IP防水防尘设备|拉力机|恒温恒湿|标准试验指
灯头量规|插头量规|静风烤箱|电池设备|球压
万年历 | 距国庆节还有
自2007年5月10日,安规网已运行
IP淋雨设备| 恒温恒湿箱| 拉力机| 医疗检测设备沙特Saber 埃及COI 中东GCC|CoC直接发证机构水平垂直燃烧机|灼热丝|针焰试验机|漏电起痕试验机
灯头量规|试验指|插头插座量规|灯具检测设备耐划痕试验机|可程式恒温恒湿试验箱 | 耦合器设备广东安规-原厂生产-满足标准-审核无忧
楼主: hung
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其它] 英語小幽默

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:04 | 只看该作者
广东安规检测
有限公司提供:
"What's in the Pocket?"

A businessman entered a tavern, sat down at the bar, and ordered a double martini on the rocks. After he finished the drink, he peeked inside his shirt pocket, then he ordered another double martini.
     After he finished that one, he again peeked inside his shirt pocket and ordered another double martini.
     Finally, the bartender said, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long. But you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill."
     The customer replied, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, then I know it's time to go home."
12#
When was Rome built

Teacher:   When was Rome built?
Tom:        At night.
Teacher:  Who told you that?
Tom:        You did. You said Rome wasn't built in a day
13#
Much Worse  
 Policeman:   Why didn't you shout for help when you were robbed of your watch?
 Man:      If I had opened my mouth, they'd have found my four gold teeth. That would be much worse.

Time Is Money

As the taxi came to a screeching halt at a traffic light, I asked the driver, "Do you agree that 'Time is money'?"
     "Well, it's a very common saying. Who will care so much about that?" the driver answered.
     "Look, the digits in the meter are still running when the car has stopped, "I pointed at the meter.
     "Oh, yes. You've got a point here. In this case, time is money for both of us." added the driver.
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:05 | 只看该作者
Our Tails  
     The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?"
     "I‘ll venture an answer, " said an old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.".
我们的尾巴
       教进化论的老师已经滔滔不绝地讲了快两个小时,他的话题又来了:“让我向进化论者提个问题——如果我们曾经像狒狒那样长着尾巴,那么现在尾巴到哪里去了?”
     “我来试试看,”一位老太太说。“该是我们在这里坐这么久把它们磨掉了吧。”
15#
Marriage Arranged by an Unborn Baby

The other day a Chinese told me that to go with the traditional custom, one's marriage has to be decided by his or her parents and that accordingly, her mother's marriage was arranged by her grandparents, but her sister has broken the tradition.
        "How?" I asked. "Her marriage was arranged by her unborn baby." "What do you mean?" I was puzzled.
        "She had to get married because of her premarital pregnancy, "She explained in embarrassment.
16#
He told me to see you
Doctor:  And whom did you consult about your illness before you came to me?
Patient:  Only the druggist down at the corner.
Doctor:  And what sort of ridiculous advice did he gave you?
Patient:: He told me to see you!
17#
The climate here doesn't agree with me
The local weatherman was often in his forecasts, so he applied for a transfer.
"Why do you want to be transferred?" wrote the headquarters.
"Because," the forecaster answered, " the climate here doesn't agree with me."
18#
How do you know that?
Bob: My car doesn't have a speedometer.
Rob: Then how do you know how fast you're going?
Bob: Well, when I'm driving at 15 miles an hour, the fenders rattle; at 25 miles an hour, the windows rattle; and at 30, the motor starts knocking-and that's as fast as it'll go.
19#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:06 | 只看该作者
Napoleon Was Ill
Jack had gone to the university to study history, but at the end of his first year, his history professor failed him in his examinations, and he was told that he would have to leave the university. However, his father decided that he would go to see the professor to urge him to let Jack continue his studies the following year.
"He's a good boy," said Jack's father, "and if you let him pass this time, I'm sure he'll improve a lot next year and pass the examinations at the end of it really well."
"No, no, that's quite impossible," replied the professor immediately. "Do you know, last month I asked him when Napoleon had died, he didn't know!"
&quotlease, sir, give him another chance," said Jack's father. "You see, I'm afraid we don't take any newspaper in our house, so none of us even know that Napoleon was ill."
20#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-7-7 16:06 | 只看该作者
An interview
A man was sitting at an interview, in his new suit, looking his very best.

As he put his hands down to make a point, he and his interviewer noticed the price tag was still attached to the sleeve.

"Well", the man said, "at least I can take the suit back if I don't get the job.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册安规

本版积分规则

关闭

安规网为您推荐上一条 /1 下一条

QQ|关于安规|小黑屋|安规QQ群|Archiver|手机版|安规网 ( 粤ICP13023453-10 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 01:54 , Processed in 0.067646 second(s), 14 queries .