安规网

标题: 想偷懒,不知道行得通不? [打印本页]

作者: defong    时间: 2011-7-29 16:08
标题: 想偷懒,不知道行得通不?
现有一款产品要申请UL认证,产品是一个开关,开关表面有一个操作键,以后生产的时候会在操作键上加一个按键帽,按键帽可以有多种型号,我现在申请的时候可不可以不申请帽子,以后我生产的时候想加什么帽就加什么帽,根据客户的需要来变换.不知道这样偷懒行不?呵呵.好像IEC可以这样做的,是不是呀.大家给我支下招吧.谢谢啦.
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2011-7-29 16:16
You need to look into the related UL standards, and find out whether there is a requirement about the components what you mentioned, and if there is, then it can not be ignored, but from my side, I belive this part should be controlled by UL, anyway, if it's plastic parts, then you also don't need to worry so much, cause it could be described as below:6 K8 Y& }2 c6 j7 H6 j* J9 z
Actuator Cap: Plastics, UL R/C QMFZ2, 94V-0
& l$ E! z8 ~" qIf in this case, you can discuss with UL engineer, don't show the supplier's information, and the material's type, only control its flammability and whether it's UL recognized, or not, then you can have many options to select this part...
作者: defong    时间: 2011-7-29 17:25
the important is that between the cap and the actuator there will be a spring which will be used.if it does matter?and i also want  to know ,if  i can reach the flammability request ,the coulor of the plastic can be ignored?

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2