安规网

标题: People in the world [打印本页]

作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-5-6 13:20
标题: People in the world
There are so many kinds of person in the world. Bad guys or good guys, funny guys or dishonest guys, I'm here today, saying, all the people in the world are pursuing something.
One kind of people is pursuing the wealth, they are working hard and harder than before, just for a better life than before.
Another kind of people is pursuing  non-real things, what they are pursuing is not the wealth, they are pursuing some high positions, or high authority..
The last  kind of people, oh no, they can not be called people, they have no enough capabilities to get the wealth or high positions, then they found a corner and called themselves leaders, this corner is not a real one, just hide themselves under the world and enjoy themselves by being called leaders, and initiate some fake rights, then they are happy, but , eveybody knows.....
作者: 杨柳风    时间: 2010-5-6 13:24
I am pursing money, for better life to my family.
作者: defong    时间: 2010-5-6 14:00
yang, what do you want to say.what's your purpose.  A little blur.
作者: luqing_sz    时间: 2010-5-6 14:31
引用第0楼Andy.Yang于2010-05-06 13:20发表的 People in the world :
There are so many kinds of person in the world. Bad guys or good guys, funny guys or dishonest guys, I'm here today, saying, all the people in the world are pursuing something.
One kind of people is pursuing the wealth, they are working hard and harder than before, just for a better life than before.
Another kind of people is pursuing  non-real things, what they are pursuing is not the wealth, they are pursuing some high positions, or high authority..
The last  kind of people, oh no, they can not be called people, they have no enough capabilities to get the wealth or high positions, then they found a corner and called themselves leaders, this corner is not a real one, just hide themselves under the world and enjoy themselves by being called leaders, and initiate some fake rights, then they are happy, but , eveybody knows.....
LZ, who is the last kind of people?you mean.
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-5-6 15:21
Just for sighing, maybe I am overfeeling...
The more you wanna know, the least you get finally.
The fair you wanna get as more as possible, that's impossible.
作者: defong    时间: 2010-5-6 15:28
hurted by love.
作者: hexiling    时间: 2010-5-6 16:28
we live  for life
作者: deep707dd    时间: 2010-5-6 16:54
the situation right now and the thought  decide the style of life you  choose.everyone has the rights to choose his own life ,honour other than  reproach ,you will be happier~
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-5-6 17:17
引用第7楼deep707dd于2010-05-06 16:54发表的  :
the situation right now and the thought  decide the style of life you  choose.everyone has the rights to choose his own life ,honour other than  reproach ,you will be happier~

Yes, you are totally right, I can't agree more, but easy to say, difficult to do. Everybody can say" go your own way!" , you know, this only applies to others, not ourselves....
作者: deep707dd    时间: 2010-5-7 09:03
no more desire and blame,the  more  pleasure you got. these is a effect called"the lowest survival  effect" ,hold your principle and keep your own survival effet.anything do not contradict with it ,let it be...
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-5-7 09:13
引用第9楼deep707dd于2010-05-07 09:03发表的  :
no more desire and blame,the  more  pleasure you got. these is a effect called"the lowest survival  effect" ,hold your principle and keep your own survival effet.anything do not contradict with it ,let it be...
Thank you for your reminding....
作者: defong    时间: 2010-5-7 10:36
as what Andy yang said, easy to say ,hard to do. Otherwise everyone is successful.
作者: jqheart    时间: 2010-5-7 12:53
Smile it' s happened. I am going to the happiness time from my true feeling. 生活快乐是很重要的, 尽管生活是如此的不平坦.

图与自<活在当下>
作者: fisher198333    时间: 2010-5-7 17:33
yang lived his life with regrets  ,but everyday life goes on   ...
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-5-11 13:33
Today is today, can not be yesterday, so cherish everyday....
作者: lucychow    时间: 2010-5-17 20:18
i don't what i pursues
作者: blsli168    时间: 2010-5-26 19:10
 有很多种类型的人。坏人和好人,有趣的人或不诚实的家伙,我今天说,全世界的人都追求的东西。
  一种人们追求财富,他们正在努力工作,比之前,只是为了更好的生活比以前。
  另一种人,他们non-real追求财富的追求不是,他们是一些高职位,或高级当局…
  最后一类人,哦,不,他们不会被称为人民,他们没有足够的能力去获得财富或高位,然后他们发现一个角落,自称是领袖,这不是一个真正的男人,就躲在自己的世界和享受的领导者,被称为引发一些假的权利,那么他们是幸福的,但每个人都知道.....,
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-6-2 12:55
引用第16楼blsli168于2010-05-26 19:10发表的  :
 有很多种类型的人。坏人和好人,有趣的人或不诚实的家伙,我今天说,全世界的人都追求的东西。
  一种人们追求财富,他们正在努力工作,比之前,只是为了更好的生活比以前。
  另一种人,他们non-real追求财富的追求不是,他们是一些高职位,或高级当局…
  最后一类人,哦,不,他们不会被称为人民,他们没有足够的能力去获得财富或高位,然后他们发现一个角落,自称是领袖,这不是一个真正的男人,就躲在自己的世界和享受的领导者,被称为引发一些假的权利,那么他们是幸福的,但每个人都知道.....,
Perfect translation, well match....
作者: jjlamshushushu    时间: 2013-6-28 10:22
overfeeling or overfeeding?

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2