安规网

标题: DSH 797 - Application of the limits on LED luminaries and on independent LED pow [打印本页]

作者: 小米    时间: 2012-9-4 15:56
标题: DSH 797 - Application of the limits on LED luminaries and on independent LED pow
DSH 797
- e; @0 j6 }0 N; _

6 C; l' S9 t! ~; \5 m& A' Q
- Application of the limits on LED luminaries and on independent LED power supplies - Test method on ...
' y/ H  ~0 `: T, I  v6 z. C8 z
5.2.4, 5.3 and 5.5.6- R: u4 A. `' w
CISPR 15(ed.7);am1;am2. N( @: z, s  s0 W
* d* P* c3 J7 f, ?! ~- Z; ~
Questions:! p( m& U% M) A! q! y- @1 Z
1) What are the applicable limits for LED luminaries?/ T+ ?0 A- |) F3 W2 _' o& [, L# Q
2) What are the applicable limits for independent LED power supplies?
* \' Y# \& z/ e& a. P6 b, M4 t3) What is the correct test method for electromagnetic emissions from auxiliaries (ballast,
5 s5 G- }2 j+ m/ ^converter or LED power supplies)?6 k8 l, [& }6 v" l# Y
Decisions:
& j7 r* A8 Z% `( }0 \3 P1) LED luminaries:
+ u% u9 x% Z- R/ r) [* n7 m# N- Conducted emissions on the mains terminals shall be according to limits of Table 2a for luminaries with or without usage of switching technology. .
7 D4 o& r: o% y- Y2 w- Conducted emissions on the control terminals (if applicable) shall be according to limits of Table 2c for luminaries with or without usage of switching technology.
8 n& R, f  H: d$ R* I- Radiated emissions from 9 kHz to 300 MHz shall be according to limits of Tables 3a and 3b for luminaries using switching technology.
' e" t2 q+ g# h8 q8 }$ x1 c6 f2) Independent LED power supplies:
5 g% l( B# T; g4 ?, X' t- Conducted emissions on the mains terminals shall be according to limits of Table 2a to independent LED power supplies with or without usage of switching technology..7 I6 @' W1 H# l5 E& \2 i4 I
- Conducted emissions on the load terminals shall be according to limits of Table 2b to independent LED power supplies with or without usage of switching technology..# h! C* M. w. q8 t2 Q; N! E7 T
- Conducted emissions on the control terminals (if applicable) shall be according to limits of Table 2c to independent LED power supplies with or without usage of switching technology.
6 ?  O* z: }9 C" ~, m3 h- Radiated emissions from 9 kHz to 300 MHz shall be according to limits of Tables 3a and 3b to independent LED power supplies with usage of switching technology.
$ x6 {. ~7 {2 n" X* }/ k5 t* v; Q3) Test method on electromagnetic emissions from independent auxiliaries:
# S; C: H! R9 V  P7 M- Regulations of paragraph 5.3 of the standard CISPR 15 apply.% h; E+ u7 B, e' b$ x. j
2 I1 O, p, [' L, V' l" w$ Z
[attach]75545[/attach]) i( p: g- a1 J

6 t6 J! p3 e( W. `
$ _7 _- q! o1 a7 f
作者: Nezof    时间: 2012-11-19 09:17
刚好要了解一下

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2