安规网

标题: 逆变器中交流、直流侧的保险丝,必须要安装吗? [打印本页]

作者: yeanling    时间: 2012-7-31 20:32
标题: 逆变器中交流、直流侧的保险丝,必须要安装吗?
看到其他厂家的一些逆变器产品中都没有交流、直流侧保险丝。或者是只有交流侧有保险丝。那样的设计安规上是否可以?保险丝到底是否需要安装?怎么安装才符合要求呢?
作者: 11狼    时间: 2012-8-1 08:37
大部分厂家都是在交流侧安保险丝,但是也有在直流侧安装的,这要看你的设计了
作者: 清水白菜    时间: 2012-8-1 12:37
直流侧可有可无,通过short test评估就OK;2 [! ~  h* J' W
交流侧就看你设计了,要样机里没有,需在说明书中说明装机时交流侧用的外置Fuse的Rating,相关要求如下(IEC 62109-1):9 V8 z2 Y( ^$ f& i1 l4 @; l

( ~* J- h8 g" y5 W7 }4.4.4.5 Output short circuit& N) ]( R+ i# u  I( v* k% I
Each power output port of the PCE, and each section of a tapped output, shall be tested one
+ F4 W% C5 z& f2 y$ rat a time, to simulate short circuits in the load or wiring. Overcurrent protection devices as3 q# G7 b6 C: {5 l: ]" H2 a: e4 j
provided in the PCE or as specified in the installation instructions, shall be fitted during the
9 {, f3 J  T( U5 m2 utest. All other outputs are loaded or not loaded, whichever load condition of normal use is less
6 P9 s- {8 ?5 B8 G# R' k! ?' qfavorable./ h% G1 B7 M! Q, b2 W. @/ Z: ?
Testing is required to be performed on all combinations of terminals for the port under
2 y- M8 V+ Y* Oconsideration, two at a time, including neutral and earth terminals, and one test with all4 D* |: t, t" e8 \0 k
current-carrying terminals of the port shorted together at once. Where analysis shows that the
  j: o# R" @! ztest for one combination is representative of other combinations, tests may be omitted.
# x1 L( ?* Z+ [In addition to the requirements of 4.4.3, the short-circuit currents are to be recorded and if
: \' a# Y6 o+ K4 s' {they exceed the maximum rated current of the circuit, the maximum measured current shall be3 Q: s( `" J# g
provided in the installation manual for the purpose of coordination of overcurrent protection of
1 o3 o2 m/ m7 d1 jthe external circuit conductors (see 5.3.2).
! M5 S5 ]& H5 a9 dThe value(s) to be recorded and to be provided with the PCE instructions are the peak3 k+ B" T1 }" i- S3 l8 c9 A$ r
current, and the highest of the RMS current values measured or calculated over a time period
" [2 F+ q3 o+ [2 `' k2 eas follows:6 n0 N( r5 r9 T2 H
a) for AC signals, 3 cycles of the nominal AC frequency for the port under consideration, in! t& u$ K8 {$ ^9 V1 x: F# C8 a$ x  Y
which case the value is to be stated as the 3-cycle RMS value;' {7 d1 U/ \2 ?
b) for all signals, the duration of the short circuit from the time the short circuit is applied, until9 ]: C" _+ X. F$ w  {/ g
the time the short circuit current is interrupted by a protective device or other mechanism, in
( J. q1 A" u5 Awhich case the value stated is to include the RMS value and the time period in seconds;
$ w7 f/ l4 n# w) _$ Q6 F+ I4 A+ ~c) for short circuit tests that result in a continuous non-zero value, the steady-state RMS
) E/ d, M3 u* g4 H! fvalue, in which case the value is to be stated as a continuous RMS value.
) H. a/ `8 W3 ~) x9 K1 t* qNOTE Where the intended use of the short-circuit current information requires a different type of measurement,
& o1 K' n, [7 ?, Aadditional data may be provided. For example, for AC mains fault current contribution some utilities may prefer a# J- `$ Z: F8 S; T2 ?2 |  p
¼-cycle RMS or other RMS calculation to the 3-cycle RMS above.
作者: 戏尘    时间: 2012-8-2 00:14
和设计有关 然后看你做异常时FUSE 的能否保护
作者: houfengp83    时间: 2012-8-29 19:36
不管是交流侧或者直流侧都可以不用保险丝,交流并网侧可用继电器保护异常动作,直流侧如果连接到限流源就不存在过流
作者: kevin245    时间: 2013-8-30 16:56
沒錯 -->不管是交流侧或者直流侧都可以不用保险絲      . c% }. L) j8 R5 E# _# o- o
我們以前有裝, 現在都拿掉了.

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2