安规网

标题: 美标测试电压力锅的内容 [打印本页]

作者: twtwx    时间: 2012-7-1 12:07
标题: 美标测试电压力锅的内容
请问各位高人UL1026中关于电压力锅测试内容在哪章中,请指只?
作者: fasten    时间: 2012-7-1 15:48
29 Pressure Vessels and Parts Subject to Pressure . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .41
" s1 T+ B" `4 d3 O, l2 W6 H29.1 Except as noted in 29.2, a pressure vessel having an inside diameter of more than 6 inches (152: n) u/ X  C" v* x! X: T- i
mm) and subject to a gauge pressure of more than 15 lbf/in2 (103 kN/cm2) shall be certified by the
$ W4 G: X2 k, WNational Board of Boiler and Pressure-Vessel Inspectors and marked in accordance with the appropriate
  f: i* Z6 ?7 X/ K4 j& dboiler and pressure vessel code symbol of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) (²H²,, ^+ M) c/ T1 Q/ a5 t
²M², ²S², or ²U²) for a working pressure not less than the pressure determined by applying 29.3.
8 d4 v$ G% x/ ?1 S1 }29.2 If a pressure vessel, because of its application, is not covered under the inspection procedures of
* l+ P5 T( M- u+ {9 wthe ASME code, it shall be designed and constructed so that it complies with the requirements in 29.3.
, ?5 `5 U* d/ ~29.3 Except as noted in 29.4 and 29.5, a part that is subject to air or vapor pressure (including the vapor( U0 E2 {! T* n& i
pressure in a vessel containing only a superheated fluid) during normal or abnormal operation shall
' u. z' Z) N0 p9 ewithstand without bursting or leaking a pressure equal to the highest of the following that is applicable:' }. ?' m$ Y9 d0 j! P) u* M4 O/ s
a) Five times the pressure corresponding to the maximum setting of a pressure-reducing valve8 y, y' A% L4 t# R
provided as part of the assembly, but no more than five times the marked maximum supply
. ]$ \2 J& L% g: V0 }pressure from an external source and no more than five times the pressure setting of a# g0 v' _1 R/ W) B1 ?; r
pressure-relief device provided as part of the assembly.) M! b9 X% M- {# ^8 b0 ^$ q+ t
b) Five times the marked maximum supply pressure from an external source, except as
! K/ g8 L4 h5 J4 c) Eprovided in (a).
; ?+ U  u: n' R* y) s3 [c) Five times the pressure setting of a pressure-relief device provided as part of the assembly.& D2 a3 Q1 ^" z1 X
d) Five times the maximum pressure that can be developed by an air compressor that is part of
. u- \: }8 F3 T, H9 Z; }the assembly, unless the pressure is limited by a pressure-relief device in accordance with (a).
, }* m- e$ J& ]0 ke) Five times the working pressure marked on the part.: p5 i2 e. _6 ]$ Y# G
29.4 A test need not be performed to determine whether a part complies with the requirement in 29.3 if
  Y4 S3 ^2 |9 U. \. j& Tstudy and analysis indicate that the strength of the part is adequate for the purpose as a result of its
( l- W9 p) N: U& V$ w/ @# w1 ?: Fmaterial and dimensions – for example, copper or steel pipe of standard size and provided with standard; ^* c" N) j2 Q- V7 t1 J4 H) {
fittings might be considered to have adequate strength.  R; l  H. p3 u7 B# O( ]& `; K
29.5 A pressure vessel bearing the ASME code inspection symbol (²H², ²M², ²S², or ²U²) is considered! L* f7 h4 i1 e: P8 s8 n
to comply with the requirement in 29.3 if the vessel is marked with a value of working pressure not less
* c" n- @& t6 t5 w( j- M" Othan that to which it is subject during normal or abnormal operation., R$ [' y. c5 i' e8 Q
29.6 If a test is necessary to determine whether a part complies with the requirement in 29.3, two samples' Z, y* G$ ^! K1 O2 i
of the part are to be subjected to a hydrostatic-pressure test. Each sample is to be filled with water as to) b3 n" m5 n( E
exclude air and is to be connected to a hydraulic pump. The pressure is to be raised gradually to the2 M1 S6 @+ ?. n- U
specified test value and is to be held at that value for 1 minute. The results are not acceptable if either
; r# S+ S4 X1 D: a% W4 Nsample bursts or leaks, except as indicated in 29.7.
/ S3 k# n8 X9 k" P$ _' K29.7 Leakage at a gasket during the hydrostatic-pressure test is not unacceptable unless it occurs at a
/ G, `5 P. e7 ^pressure 40 percent or less of the required test value.% \1 P3 z& \5 _* ]! u; Y& Z
29.8 A means for relieving pressure shall be provided for all parts in which pressure might be generated* o9 V! W5 W- n
in the event of fire.
7 d8 S/ [" O/ O4 R) P29.9 Pressure-relief devices (see 29.15), fusible plugs, soldered joints, nonmetallic tubing, or other: }1 y" ]0 X% N. P1 |. G
pressure-relief means or the equivalent may be employed to comply with the requirements in 29.8.0 x9 a" I* r& [/ _! o, S' o
29.10 There shall be no shut-off valve between the pressure-relief means and the parts that it is intended
* Q9 n; H! l4 i$ u' Kto protect.
1 N. a* E: L+ U# l29.11 A vessel having an inside diameter of more than 3 inches (76.2 mm) and subject to air or steam
3 @0 o9 |4 k. b! `+ b* O. k3 Apressure generated or stored within the appliance shall be protected by a pressure-relief device.4 l  h- m; |: g# U# l; f" ?
29.12 The start-to-discharge pressure setting of the pressure-relief device shall not be higher than the
  I. Z( F) d  A  V: k1 \working pressure marked on the vessel. The discharge rate of the device shall acceptably relieve the
4 I( M( p- q3 p0 Y# z% S7 Qpressure.$ S0 I* \$ t0 T- B5 Y8 y
29.13 A pressure-relief device shall comply with all four of the following:" \0 k9 q. |' I/ t0 U
a) Shall be connected as close as possible to the pressure vessel or parts of the system that it6 M" t  z5 k) t  ~
is intended to protect;
! t3 J/ `4 Q# x9 tb) Shall be installed so that it is readily accessible for inspection and repair and cannot be$ D; f. v  j( n  T4 _
readily rendered inoperative;
: J$ N$ |! z/ h9 ?; ^' vc) Shall have its discharge opening located and directed so that the risk of scalding is reduced
1 R# [# h# l0 c& Ato a minimum; and! E# e7 i% ^, _5 n4 \# K
d) Shall have its discharge opening located and directed so that operation of the device does7 ~3 T& Q7 t- f% t  `) g) M
not deposit moisture on bare live parts or on insulation or components affected detrimentally by2 [5 d1 k  m7 [6 r0 T  U/ F
moisture.2 N8 U) X# R5 L4 F9 \0 n% H! U- _) M
29.14 A pressure-relief device having an adjustable setting shall be judged on the basis of its maximum
+ ?, @( X) \5 asetting unless the adjusting means is sealed at a lower setting.# E* {) f* e( l( |& h. v8 K! O4 w
29.15 A pressure-relief device is considered to be a pressure-actuated valve or rupture member intended
9 G2 e3 U0 x6 F7 N! V5 P0 R$ b% Oto relieve excessive pressures automatically., @1 _% F3 y* |0 [9 E! s
29.16 Where a pressure relief device is required, the control responsible for limiting the pressure in the
3 `! i' W, }( v5 Evessel shall be capable of performing under rated load for 100,000 cycles of operation and shall prevent0 ]: s$ h( g& T; Q& r
the pressure from exceeding 90 percent of the relief device setting under any condition of normal/ U9 y! C1 c8 O* A/ M! ~3 {6 ~
operation.
作者: twtwx    时间: 2012-7-3 08:38
谢谢回复

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2