安规网

标题: 招聘医疗器械OR 医药工作相关精英。 [打印本页]

作者: 卢晶    时间: 2011-6-30 09:04
标题: 招聘医疗器械OR 医药工作相关精英。
朋友在猎头公司﹐最近需要招聘1名有医疗器械测试1名項目管理的人员。在此帮她转发。
9 C4 ]" M$ m: G7 T% C  D有意愿着请将简历发至 lucelu2008@163.com. 謝謝。
% d# A) D' D$ i  }1 ^Testing Engineer 3 N; p3 ]  E/ p/ J, f6 E* U
Job Purpose :
" F+ X4 X! E. W: x, VPerform design verification related tasks to ensure design output comply with design input + C# o7 w( C0 r& |+ J  l7 z. |
Responsibilities: $ }5 @- X1 m+ ?0 M2 L" D* A
•Aligning with project plan (NPI project & Conteng project), involve in corresponding tests which may include unit test, fatigue test, design verification test and so on. Make hardware & system level test plans,protocols and test reports. Arrange and implement test activities with documented files. Assist Lab leader in R&D lab management including facility management and prototype management. As needed, to make R&D prototypes with team efforts. ( |& {$ ?; ^6 {- ~
Technical Knowledge and Skills:0 ~/ e% z, p; o; A: c" {6 a
•Above Bachelor's degree in engineering, majoring in mechanical, electronic, bio-medical or related subjects.
4 i  E0 y0 |( U9 Z. f•Above 3 years working experience in design tests. Preferred to have medical equipment background, or a closely related industry is required.
% `; W% [, P/ j- K& g•Knowledge and skill in engineering documentation procedures, be familiar with development methods and project management, with the ability to rapidly master Smiths Medical internal procedures and methods* Q; b1 H' x: C9 i3 s
•Depth of knowledge of design controls, risk management, SOPs, GMP/FDA/ISO 9001 etc., principles and proven skill in integrating into project environment.
, ^$ U' A2 Z1 Y0 N: y4 J5 N; b•MS Office applications., o# A: r% B3 U6 {0 w- B3 A
•Fluent in Mandarin and written English (at least)3 K; \& ]& U/ X

6 G. m, k# A( tSalary: about 10-15k/month0 V9 Y' \- \3 {% [
. I8 L& b) g9 s/ b7 T! x
2 project manager   Location: suzhou
) d- x0 M+ ]$ u; \  t4 ^
7 T- B/ ~: i. V1 a) G2 f! Q1.The project manager will drive the development, management and communication of project schedules, budgets and deliverables. / G6 U( T3 _- k' r7 {: X
2.Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Medical Device R&D process, excellent facilitation and project management skills, and good understanding of budget requirement. 4 R' P! o; ^% X' q
ACCOUNTABILITIES/KEY MEASURES : D" Y" ?* d6 C! ?/ C1 E
1.Work with cross-functional team members to document product development plan and budget    estimations, track project activities, and ensure identification and receipt of key deliverables, establishment and monitoring of timelines and conduct work stream follow-up activities to ensure timely completion of tasks / t/ I  M9 u! t/ n, ^' I, ]
2.Develop, track and manage detailed development program timelines, resource and budget allocations, deliverables and milestone progress, including critical path dependencies 8 \- u' I0 e1 x# D' m+ C0 B0 _6 L* W6 X
3.Coordinate and facilitate project team meetings 5 b$ W( P2 y9 M; |( d: t
4.Assist the project team in preparation for phase/stage review meetings
) I; S4 p# C7 ~: o- b4 ^/ ~0 @5.Prepare meeting agendas, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items and follow-up to ensure completion
0 ~) l8 _( i2 P% k6.Manage the review calendars and agendas for phase/stage reviews / ]& H2 g) H5 r9 l! I
7.Co-manage day-to-day operational aspects of project sub-teams to ensure progress according to budget and timelines # I' [4 I0 l; p$ D/ n6 X
8.Provide support to the management team on project updates / reports as needed.
1 N. B+ i  L  N5 u5 n9.All employees are responsible for minimizing both the environmental and health and safety effects of the work that they perform.
* w* \; b5 @# j
' Y  m1 m6 O4 k+ QRequired Competencies and Skills:
9 ]/ A! f7 ]- C( k; Y, |$ O/ G) \" H1.MS/Ph.D./MBA and 5+ years relevant pharmaceutical development experience is required; candidates with Bachelor's degree plus 9+ year of relevant work experience will be considered ; I# L& \7 }! `) C$ a
2.Strong technical experience with exposure to medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech industries product development, medical device is highly preferred 7 {" \+ s: H" Y& y
3.Program Management certification is a strong plus
2 k7 V! |" j" K+ c4 H7 P2 q4.Demonstrated ability to build lasting cross-functional relationships, including strong influential and communication skills * a: H0 [: u3 o# M. O' V2 d
5.Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPD) cycle   t5 \5 c; Q7 b8 \% n; A
6.Master in the use of program management software application (such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Project) and strong computer skills working with Microsoft Office programs is required
5 F  k, u- P) x# Q% g9 ~/ v0 L, J7.Aware of and comply with the Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations
# N5 c7 d' k& E0 X. d: t8.Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcomes
8 Z: m" L5 e# }9 ~: m! `% R7 j9.Demonstrated problem-solving, interpersonal and leadership skills % p1 a4 {. t) @- `4 C6 b
10.Strong written and oral communication skills both in Chinese and English
3 ~, ~6 h: N, w/ ]8 p2 @
7 S' L+ e, r0 l5 @1 S6 fSalary: about  20-23k
作者: Andrew.Zhao    时间: 2011-6-30 09:19
这个行业不熟悉啊
作者: 卢晶    时间: 2011-6-30 09:35
感覺医疗器械公司比较少。
作者: digmay2002    时间: 2011-6-30 10:43
有没有招Regulation affair 方面的工作?
作者: 卢晶    时间: 2011-6-30 11:21
引用第3楼digmay2002于2011-06-30 10:43发表的  :4 ]$ n3 Q/ x3 O) j8 N
有没有招Regulation affair 方面的工作?