安规网

标题: coated printed board是怎么定义的? [打印本页]

作者: foleyzheng    时间: 2010-4-22 14:33
标题: coated printed board是怎么定义的?
coated printed board是指PCB板上面着附有其它的绝缘材料的意思吗?比如在印制板上喷三防漆。刚做出来的板不能叫Coated printed board?  因为PCB指的是Printing Circuit Board.
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-4-22 14:53
That means PCB is additionally coated, and normally this coating material is used to strengthen the PCB insulation characteristic or decrease the pollution degree of the PCB...
作者: Andy.Yang    时间: 2010-4-22 15:16
For detailed description:( T% |- L; h/ T% u+ @1 C" z
1. When the spacing( clearance and creepage) can not comply with the related standards' requirement, at this time , you can coat the PCB and then the coating can be regarded as the insulating material which replaces the spacing requirements. But pls pay attention that not all coating can be regarded as the insulating material, it must be evaluated by doing some additional tests, such as the HWI, CTI and some flammability tests.& f6 d+ {9 D& d4 Q& `) H
2. When the actual pollution degree is 3, then use some coating on the PCB and at this time the pollution degree can be decreased to 2, but it also needs to be evaluated about the effectiveness of the coating material.4 N0 ]0 x/ V+ B8 S1 w& {- d
Finally, I'm sorry that I can not tell you whether you mentioned 三防漆 can be the qualified coating material, cause I don't know this materials characteristics, maybe there are some other experienced guys who can tell you about this issue...
作者: mooner    时间: 2010-4-22 16:07
一般的三防漆是不能作为Coating的。
作者: ok_hmh    时间: 2010-4-24 16:24
引用第2楼Andy.Yang于2010-04-22 15:16发表的  :- t/ v, v& M# e) e' U) h/ r
For detailed description:
4 p% ~/ s" O9 }  T" d: i% A) ]1. When the spacing( clearance and creepage) can not comply with the related standards' requirement, at this time , you can coat the PCB and then the coating can be regarded as the insulating material which replaces the spacing requirements. But pls pay attention that not all coating can be regarded as the insulating material, it must be evaluated by doing some additional tests, such as the HWI, CTI and some flammability tests.. q/ Z3 S3 h: C
2. When the actual pollution degree is 3, then use some coating on the PCB and at this time the pollution degree can be decreased to 2, but it also needs to be evaluated about the effectiveness of the coating material.
% c, T1 F4 C! D5 f8 xFinally, I'm sorry that I can not tell you whether you mentioned 三防漆 can be the qualified coating material, cause I don't know this materials characteristics, maybe there are some other experienced guys who can tell you about this issue...
Can you tell what material can meet the demand?

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2