安规网

标题: 有关IEC60884-1中电气间隙与爬电距离的规定 [打印本页]

作者: johnmark    时间: 2009-9-24 00:45
标题: 有关IEC60884-1中电气间隙与爬电距离的规定
Table 23 – Creepage distances, clearances and distances through
; [( f  t8 N9 v8 ?+ minsulating sealing compound
" @1 r* x1 h3 JDescription mm: J5 @0 N, Z$ o7 l# {
Creepage distance:
  I1 M7 D+ E& Y; i- ~$ o1 between live parts of different polarity8 i% z/ m9 N8 m5 l1 O; E
2 between live parts and! d$ r# c: B' o& }$ J' P
– accessible surface of parts of insulating material) h' z% P$ ]5 F/ O: ^8 p' L
– earthed metal parts including parts of earthing circuit) Z- K6 F  a) }2 U, _$ L/ x) Z
– metal frames supporting the base of flush-type socket-outlets/ Y. |) w  t- @4 ]
– screws or devices for fixing bases, covers or cover-plates of fixed socket-outlets
& d, _" p! I$ a5 a6 c– external assembly screws, other than screws which are on the engagement face of plugs and
+ J" I# _# G* @- Y- w" Eare isolated from the earthing circuit' U8 u2 j3 ?+ |  w6 s4 I
4a( k2 F# n* |" ~9 u/ c
3) Y" C- b! q' V" O3 W
! F+ i* ~) y) G  E$ S1 B36 ?! @6 p8 C" g5 b% S
32 i# g9 O% d, M* H% f
3: X3 Q+ t, y5 V+ p: D4 `: t( F
3 between pins of plugs and metal parts connected to them, when fully engaged, and a socketoutlet$ ^) H/ W) N4 `" F% Q2 Q
of the same system having accessible unearthed metal partsb, made according to the& e) ?: q. l: S
most unfavourable constructionc6 _3 q% b& _5 M
6d) `& L5 W4 S4 O4 z5 a
4 between the accessible unearthed metal partsb of a socket-outlet and a fully engaged plug of
# q  K; f5 P7 y) B, d( b# R' u" Gthe same system having pins and metal parts connected to them made according to the most
( K5 x3 _2 }) ^6 i4 }! t. qunfavourable constructionc& M( U0 f( T7 w- k' h5 t8 p* U
6d2 K! c9 _2 C7 P
5 between live parts of a socket-outlet (without a plug) or of a plug and their accessible unearthed
4 r# {) M. I8 @! f5 H: k1 eor functional earthed metal partsb
( I& o/ I0 @% _6d
8 z3 V* i$ H2 G3 C- @1 m5 _Clearance:
5 R. O/ ~& {% E) v) q' m6 between live parts of different polarity 35 j1 q% {1 E# F  A( J) R( e  _! `
7 between live parts and- Z9 z  V! d4 \1 s2 a
– accessible surface of parts of insulating material/ ~1 a+ v% U" r4 e& c
– earthed metal parts not mentioned under items 8 and 9 including parts of earthing circuit,
" s- m/ L/ J. C6 z+ L– metal frames supporting the base of flush-type socket-outlets
! m6 g  l& D* ^: R8 L# L; |/ B& A– screws or devices for fixing bases, covers or cover-plates of fixed socket-outlets
" U3 S, y+ h& K/ l# R2 Y: j– external assembly screws, other than screws which are on the engagement face of plugs and
* n  r, R- L2 j7 J# h, Y( ~are isolated from the earthing circuit
0 U8 Q. K% B" U5 b8 between live parts and/ G; z" R. v8 z! Y8 ]. d' t( E
– exclusively earthed metal boxese with the socket-outlet in the most unfavourable position
4 p3 g0 F+ z* H– unearthed metal boxes, without insulating lining with the socket-outlet in the most unfavourable7 i4 J/ {; [8 U# G
position
: p& L- E, T. |% |+ n/ e5 ]– accessible unearthed or functional earthed metal partsb of socket-outlets and plugs
: Y9 l  S! h  ~% Z/ B, K! ]9 between live parts and the surfaces on which the base of a socket-outlet for surface mounting is
1 \( c' b( w1 Z) w* E/ Dmounted
; a$ r) O2 q9 k  p+ ~" S10 between live parts and the bottom of any conductor recess, if any, in the base of a socket-outlet
) J5 }1 W& M& ~- f4 c4 dfor surface mounting" d, ?8 y0 p4 l+ ?. w
7 f7 N9 L5 s+ N0 a3
: m9 s; ^$ |" \" }3
7 Q1 Y; N( t6 ~! x  j9 F2 @/ [9 D" v- b3+ X( W; |/ a8 X/ Q5 z4 Y" h' K
$ z# E+ e0 }; g( h  ]) B3
0 z. W( H. a. X3 H4 s. t4,53 ]) {$ Y& {2 o
' X( c# v. ?. G1 w+ Q6. l4 ^- y3 ^: k4 c5 s
3) \, d3 s3 f' r9 v/ R2 T# P* Z/ ]6 H
Distance through insulating sealing compound:; E9 D2 }% A+ B; T" K$ S: J. m- y. Z
11 between live parts covered with at least 2 mm of sealing compound and the surface on which" U% v8 b5 b  u( }4 `' u
the base of a socket-outlet for surface mounting is mounted
) P) |9 {: a& A. F12 between live parts covered with at least 2 mm of sealing compound and the bottom of any; G$ J* Y! @) w7 m" x4 ^1 ?- A% Q
conductor recess, if any, in the base of a socket-outlet for surface mounting1 o( H8 }8 K4 V( f% p! b2 ^
4a
$ a1 o6 P: j) M; o# l2,5
. {* p; ^# K4 K" Z5 ta This value is reduced to 3 mm for accessories having a rated voltage up to and including 250 V.8 d) i1 g- [3 R' }) U
b With exception of screws and the like.
1 b! x  v7 W. H4 B% s+ Dc The most unfavourable construction may be checked by means of a gauge which is based on the standard5 ?, n  t8 q2 ]0 ^9 g0 `' W& h
sheets relevant to the system concerned.
/ ~& N' I) E5 \d This value is reduced to 4,5 mm for accessories having a rated voltage up to and including 250 V.
- L0 P$ N, X& i. J. se8 p5 X4 Z" M  g8 h! ]
; {1 Q% b6 g5 h* c$ ~  T7 w- w
) C6 I: n4 d/ b
1 K( m- j$ _8 f
其中2 between live parts and screws or devices for fixing bases, covers or cover-plates of fixed socket-outlets
, s# i, A( T% @! ^; B3 X% \3 S这句应该如何理解?8 C" F% O' q; D$ J
如果螺钉是在产品内部,在外部无论如何也是接触不到的,也要满足此要求吗?
: q8 S5 w6 U8 w* p' ^( ]比如此螺丝在内部固定产品的装饰部分,外壳的固定采用的是可以满足此要求的。
作者: 孟云房    时间: 2009-9-24 23:25
我觉得是要考虑的。, x( L/ ]8 i0 U7 W
对固定固定式插座的底座、盖或盖板的螺钉或其它装置,
/ A# }1 K! _  _! Y盖或盖板的固定螺钉一般在外部了,通常可触及,需考核,
7 ?6 G+ z+ y1 d6 l, J3 c4 Q; I对固定底座的螺钉,虽然在内部,
5 L3 v8 H- \3 m6 X1 }) f如果参照AS/NZS 3112注2的说法,有可能把底座固定到一未接地金属上,
) @) o7 {% w" A6 G$ Q而这个金属可能是可触及的,, u6 a  ?/ L7 c& r9 B4 w
虽然在内部,还是需要考核的;
" J# v+ _  z( H- ~/ B/ {5 _6 K+ `1 H比如此螺丝在内部固定产品的装饰部分,外壳的固定采用的是可以满足此要求的,这个应该不要求了吧。8 P3 p* ?) n* Y" {
3.14.10.1 General
( L& ]2 I' Y: [6 }, xSocket-outlets shall have degree of protection IP2X when installed in accordance with* X9 m: `8 f: R9 _' a
manufacturer’s instructions, to the extent that this degree of protection shall cover access to" m# [. q, R; i1 B; v
live parts and mounting screws for mounting brackets or wall boxes.4 t; F5 ^( D1 {

8 ]1 }6 J" V; \$ x& @The degree of protection shall comply with the appropriate requirements of AS 60529." c; u0 ~  j. c, o7 Y5 _' K
NOTES:
' @% x4 ?; z2 z7 O1 Degree of protection IP2X does not preclude higher degrees of protection.7 C) J# x' J! [
2 The extent of the degree of protection IP2X is intended to cover a situation where a socketoutlet
; _# q7 i2 O* I  J0 ]may be mounted to a bracket or enclosure which is not ‘earthed’.
作者: johnmark    时间: 2009-9-25 17:27
这个问题以前向一位同事询问过,同事建议说可以将此螺丝当作导电体的一部分,如果不有影响的话就不会有问题。
/ C% x/ X/ d$ U' {" S我个人觉得这种说法很对,但IEC 60884-1中有这样的规定,如果这样做万一认证公司判为不合格就麻烦了,所以不敢这样做。0 j# V, k, X+ _
在这里想知道大家是如何看待这事的。
! s) Q, Z, K. A2 F, x2 `' ~7 z) O9 a希望大家谈谈自己的看法。
作者: jiejie    时间: 2010-7-3 10:09
英文东东看不懂

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2