安规网

标题: 招聘电源测试工程师!上海! [打印本页]

作者: barry    时间: 2007-9-7 17:09
标题: 招聘电源测试工程师!上海!
楼主: 招聘电源测试工程师!上海! & w! c2 D( q" g2 Z9 ^0 t, Z
7 Y# e# p6 q3 p* o- ~) B( X
I am looking for a senior power test engineer who has good experience in power design and test, very good english ability, if you have interest in this position, please send mail to me, alexlin@personhr.com. location in Shanghai
6 p) @3 p, N6 N3 q
4 n: o2 [1 W1 g/ t) `) |Principal Duties and Responsibilities:9 R' n7 [# `. {* e! y
•    Develop, test, & implement quality assurance plans and evaluate quality standards with limited direction
0 y# Y! Q! [+ U0 x8 A% @0 L•    Execute solid judgement to ensure the use of acceptable test procedures and test methods
2 o0 A( F& |8 I1 _% l* p! A•    Work independently to maintain, modify and enhance existing quality assurance testing methods and processes% {2 c5 K4 g$ Q( h+ p
•    Interface with other organizations to establish test development strategies and procedures to improve test efficiencies related to the product designs2 d4 B7 Q" `* P2 u% D) x+ ~
•    Provide timely and accurate reporting of testing activies and projects) L% B0 R- x. S# K3 J. t
•    Analyze test results, pro-actively seeks solutions, recommends corrective action
2 |" U) S0 p2 D- W6 P•    Provide solutions to a wide range of technical issues
  Z! v$ s. c+ P4 C1 J9 i  f4 a( K* {0 T/ d9 w5 r
Skills: 3-6 years experience with the following ! V( k  X# K: E1 E' E, g
•    Strong ability to develop specialized and innovative tests, as required
3 {& {, N2 O& F5 g4 M( t6 D•    Solid abilities to troubleshoot complex power and control circuits
% w* s9 b0 R) Q* l5 Y•    Experience with analog circuits, circuit analysis and circuit debugging/ p' u& W2 V+ q6 o
•    Knowledge and wide application of engineering principles, concepts and theories
. F9 B1 z4 i" _7 B& z•    Experience AC-DC power supply design, testing and troubleshooting- Z% B6 s3 _+ ]: |; |% A" k2 s
•    Strong knowledge of AC power including single and three-phase through 5000 VRMS
' x) n) P& t  |•    Fully competent in all necessary QA skills and tools
4 {! V% T+ K% f$ h! j  y" Q•    Understanding of overall business environment and project management1 D$ X: l, p% K9 w; h
•    Strong written & verbal communication skills
8 {+ l% ?8 ~2 a' ]1 F•    Capable of executing a wide range of QA tests and processes
8 h- r$ r5 e9 L, f9 t" W' T4 f) h$ Y7 z9 U+ G/ E6 [! U
Education Required:   Minimum B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- ?/ g0 B! B+ p& K* I2 N3 M( M& ?! e
Experience Required:  3-6 years
作者: bingshui918    时间: 2009-12-5 15:18
现在还招吗

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2