安规网

标题: 产品安全认证的一些细节要求 [打印本页]

作者: baocanger    时间: 2009-9-3 15:00
标题: 产品安全认证的一些细节要求
请教各位,在各种安全认证中,是否对产品的用户手册或安装指南有强制的要求一定要随机带有纸质的文件,目前我们为了节约成本是都放在CD里的,但现在有人提出问题了,说是产品安全认证有要求在出货时一定要有纸质的手册或指南,搞不懂哪里有这样的要求,请高人指点!
作者: neilson    时间: 2009-9-3 15:17
第一次听说,不过要求还是挺合理的。
作者: 冰火焰情    时间: 2009-9-3 15:21
如果我没有CD播放设备,那么我怎么安装使用?
作者: wwnw_007    时间: 2009-9-3 15:26
首先需要易于阅读说明书啦!冰火兄说得对,没有CD机,如何整呢?!你自己先试试。
作者: baocanger    时间: 2009-9-3 16:06
我们的产品都是必须要安装驱动才能使用的,这样一来重要你用这个设备那么就必然会使用CD,这才把这些纸头的东西作进CD里去了,倘若是个电饭锅,那自然是不能刻在CD里了。
作者: wuyueguang    时间: 2009-9-3 17:23
UL的PAG里面有说。
作者: yeanling    时间: 2009-9-3 21:34
楼上的大侠:UL的PAG里是怎么说的,您快点倒是说一说给大家听呀。我没有UL的 PAG,和上面说的没CD机的情况一样呀!真是急死人了。
作者: gasgas    时间: 2009-9-3 21:55
销售到欧盟,手册必须采用纸件。UL没有强制要求
作者: sting.liu    时间: 2009-9-3 22:51
他讲的应该是最基本的安全要求,就是在CD前应有的注意事项,贵厂的CD应该是有包装的吧,印在上面不行吗?
作者: baocanger    时间: 2009-9-4 10:22
7楼讲的产品“销售到欧盟,手册必须采用纸件”,有官方的书面规定吗?如果客户自身可以接受电子档的手册和指南,应该也没有什么问题的吧?
作者: horse_ma    时间: 2009-9-4 10:32
关键是告诉人家怎么用,如果你的说明书刻在CD里,但是你得先有指南告诉人家,你的产品操作说明书刻在CD里,你在使用之前需要找个能够播放CD的设备,并且告诉人家怎么播放,看这播放出来的说明书进行使用你买的产品。
9 ^) G( |! ?2 Z# A( R) ]我估计如果你下次有看到这么个设备,你会买吗???
作者: horse_ma    时间: 2009-9-4 10:39
引用第4楼baocanger于2009-09-03 16:06发表的  :+ I3 y1 I- X9 j$ D0 g0 |; S! `
我们的产品都是必须要安装驱动才能使用的,这样一来重要你用这个设备那么就必然会使用CD,这才把这些纸头的东西作进CD里去了,倘若是个电饭锅,那自然是不能刻在CD里了。
, }2 C  w- H2 e' a3 @. U# K2 d
搞不到,使用者连你的产品说明书都没有看到,使用者怎么可能直接用你的产品来播放CD看说明书呢。5 t" Z. y' F  P1 R( \
肯定需要找另外有纸质操作说明书的CD机来播放你的CD里的说明书,才能用你的产品。
, D" i$ a) e7 q. U1 W: g) s4 u
4 X  A8 O8 [. Q- H' {一听都很麻烦。。。你得产品设计的到底好使用吗?
作者: baocanger    时间: 2009-9-4 10:54
站在顾客的角度上,我当然也是想打开箱子就能看到手册和相关的说明书是最方便的,无奈要cost down,就得从这些纸头上做文章,领导们认为没有法规规定就是可行的,没有实实在在的换位思考。
作者: horse_ma    时间: 2009-9-4 11:54
从目前的信息程度普及率来看,那些领导都是头脑发热,欠周密思考。。。   [s:3]  [s:3]
作者: wuyueguang    时间: 2009-9-4 17:17
不好意思,昨天的网络不好。  d# E9 f5 T+ {; r* e

* n# T0 k6 P0 R; N" H* ?(Sub) CLAUSE/ANNEX NUMBER:! k' `) W# c& i, B* I, Q
5.4' {& [  Z' z9 e6 ?  A, c, i

; m5 t. ?  t! Y! y(Sub) CLAUSE/ANNEX HEADING:& ?% h4 q4 M2 M% g. w5 ?1 R7 j: x
Instructions
+ y/ z8 b* b2 ^8 r7 e3 t6 j0 g, W: A' f* g7 r# G/ M
OTHER RELEVANT (Sub) CLAUSES/ANNEXES (as applicable):3 ~! K+ U5 K. k2 ~' c9 s1 R! ^
None
$ ?2 c# E% b( d8 z0 j, u6 H0 G. q+ U  x! q7 C* D& I: S
DESCRIPTION OF ISSUE:4 q, a! N% [, t( N& V7 l
Can the important safety instructions identified in Sub-Clause 5.4 be provided in an electronic format (i.e. CD-ROM, floppy disks, embedded software, firmware, etc.)?
1 D3 K6 B( D$ {$ m7 t  u, M- R. w# w
APPLICATION GUIDELINE:
& [9 Y" ]0 P9 y! l9 U& D$ AProducts may be provided with the important safety instructions, identified in Sub-Clause 5.4, in electronic or "soft" format, including embedded software, firmware, floppy disk, or CD-ROM, provided the following conditions are met:
" Z$ n7 S. P, @0 l
4 u0 u8 u# k8 y+ [The product should have the appropriate hardware, either integral to the product or as a required accessory, to both access and view the instructions. For example, if instructions are provided on a CD-ROM, the product should have a CD-ROM drive, and require the use of a monitor for normal operation.
% O- Q9 L- i& T. X/ a; xAdequate printed instructions should be provided with the product to allow complete initialization of the product, which includes basic set-up of the system and access to the electronic instructions without the introduction of a hazard.
5 U+ f2 ~% a* J/ LThe printed instructions should include information describing existence of the electronic instructions within the basic system software. Alternatively, during the initialization described in item 2, and without user prompting, the electronic instructions may be displayed automatically." }% U& i2 Q( e( c
For systems with the instructions contained in embedded software, if the electronic instructions may be lost due to hardware failure or accidental file deletion by the user, the printed instructions should specify the need for the user to back-up the system software (within which the electronic instructions reside) according to procedures normally recommended by the manufacturer.
4 [$ n# [' a; nCompliance with these guidelines will be determined through a review of the system's initialization procedure and any printed instructions supplied with the equipment. Other options that provide an equivalent level of safety may be considered based on the application. $ \! z- a5 f6 d. T* B7 n
The important safety instructions shall precede any operating instructions./ i! E: H; Z3 v; _+ [( i$ u
RATIONALE:
" _2 u" u/ v" \2 }In accordance with Sub-Clause 5.4 products are required to be provided with important safety instructions to avoid the introduction of hazards. These instructions traditionally have been provided in a printed manual (paper format) with each individual product.
; h( N* ~: s6 Z& a) w
- x( h6 P( T) }# iIn order to provide ready access to the important safety instructions and reduce the costs associated with supplying paper-based instructions, manufacturers would like the option of being able to include the important safety instructions as a part of the software packaged with the product. When provided in an electronic format, the important safety instructions will be available for the user's individual reference as part of the equipment's base system software, or will be provided in separate storage media, such as a floppy disk or CD-ROM. 1 {0 K7 S5 v+ T8 A+ u
! q5 O: u& y4 T0 e8 y
To allow the product to be initialized safely and allow the user to access the electronic instructions, a minimum amount of printed instructions generally are necessary. Also, to ensure continued availability of the important safety instructions in case of hardware failure or accidental software deletion, a software back-up procedure needs to be specified by the equipment manufacture.
作者: yw_shi    时间: 2009-9-5 08:49
14楼说的是出自哪个文件?
作者: wuwang    时间: 2009-9-8 16:04
基本上纸质说明书是一个通用的要求,不过我也不知道那个文件有这个要求。! B" V, H* T- j1 |& a$ \& U
还有另外一个问题,好像将说明书装在CD里,要是出口的话会很麻烦,因为涉及到信息安全问题,海关会这样的东西管得很严。所以不建议用CD的说明书。
作者: wuyueguang    时间: 2009-9-8 19:09
UL  PAG(60065)
作者: 平江不肖仙    时间: 2009-9-8 19:18
原来如此
作者: xing888    时间: 2009-9-8 21:10
没有CD-ROM怎么办

欢迎光临 安规网 (http://bbs.angui.org/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2