safetech 发表于 2010-6-22 15:54

引用第7楼Andy.Yang于2010-06-22 13:50发表的:

Hi, poster, it's only my personal advice, don't blame me.
1. currently, the certification and some approval is becoming more and more transparent, lots of companies are doing this kind of approvals by themselves, not to find some other agencies to do this work, so this is the first reason that this area is not so good from a long run;
2. The sencond reason is that there are so many agencies, including some pure consultancy agencies in this area, and some of this kind of agencies have already had good reputation in this field, so it's a little difficult to recreat a new agency;
3. About the tests, most of companies prefer to directly discuss the related issues with the Approval bodies, for example, UL, there are many branches in the worldwide, especially in the mainland china, UL suzhou office also can directly provide the service to its clients, so it's also hard to find a business in this field.

我这个帖子能引来 这么多围观,还有人用这么生动的英语来指点,真是太开心了。
感谢各位,感谢Andy Yang

william.ye 发表于 2010-6-22 18:18

还是比较有前途的

cimlihy 发表于 2010-6-23 17:00

引用第7楼Andy.Yang于2010-06-22 13:50发表的:

Hi, poster, it's only my personal advice, don't blame me.
1. currently, the certification and some approval is becoming more and more transparent, lots of companies are doing this kind of approvals by themselves, not to find some other agencies to do this work, so this is the first reason that this area is not so good from a long run;
2. The sencond reason is that there are so many agencies, including some pure consultancy agencies in this area, and some of this kind of agencies have already had good reputation in this field, so it's a little difficult to recreat a new agency;
3. About the tests, most of companies prefer to directly discuss the related issues with the Approval bodies, for example, UL, there are many branches in the worldwide, especially in the mainland china, UL suzhou office also can directly provide the service to its clients, so it's also hard to find a business in this field.
每次看到你的回帖就以为是刘德华在说话

Andy.Yang 发表于 2010-6-23 17:25

引用第12楼cimlihy于2010-06-23 17:00发表的:

每次看到你的回帖就以为是刘德华在说话
Wow, I am really Andy Lau's fun, that's why you have that kind of feel....

simonfish 发表于 2010-6-24 16:18

Andy Lau, Andy Yang, just difference in second name, but both are member of "Andy" club.

digmay2002 发表于 2010-6-29 13:34

It is cute.

yw_shi 发表于 2010-6-29 16:39

I am very interested in your big business, and I hope that we have a cooperation in the area which you have refered. QQ:13967336

lareli 发表于 2010-6-29 17:30

强强结合,。。。。。。

jianbliu 发表于 2010-6-30 10:26

这个是很专的行业,没有扩展可能,   适合几个高手共同合作, 公关能力是最重要的
页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 招募公司合伙人